Creativity Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS

STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰ - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 8:14 pm by Comrade Squid

Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰ - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 9:06 pm by Kane

Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰ - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 1:16 pm by Sal

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰ - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:19 am by Michael DeathFlame

» Soulblade [Applications Thread]
Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰ - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 1:43 am by Captain Whitehawk

» Heir Eternal
Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰ - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 11:18 pm by WritingBookworm

» The Witcher
Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 1:54 pm by Sal

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰ - Page 11 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:43 pm by WritingBookworm

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]
Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰ - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 2:18 am by boyhoy

August 2020
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰ - Page 11 Empty Re: Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰

Post by Hime on Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:50 am

Dread trained his eyes on Davros, narrowing them as he exchanged pleasantries. "It's Captain Dread to you, lad. Never Filius."

Despite his stern tone, he clapped Reva's second-in-command merrily on the back. "Thanks for the warm welcome!"
Hime
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:28 am

~Reva~

Davros visibly paled when he realized Filius could hear us, and I grinned as he tried to be intimidating.

"Not a problem, uh, Captain Dread," he said with a nervous laugh as Filius clapped his shoulder, "Any friend of the Captain is a friend of ours."

"So, did you get the work done, or were you boys just playing cards all day?" I asked him, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Aye, we finished it," he said, turning back to smile at me, "Got everything loaded into the coffers a few hours ago. We were passing the time until you got back, but we didn't know you'd be bringing such important friends."
Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:13 am

Dread cackled at Davros's discomfort, then abruptly feigned coyness at his compliment. "Important? Aye, you best be kissing up to get back on my good side, lad!"
Hime
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:40 pm

~Reva~

"Yes, sir!" Davros said, stopping to think for a second before trying again, "I mean, uh, Captain! Great and powerful Captain Dread-"

"Alright, enough, you're embarrassing me now," I said, cutting off his ramblings as he grinned at me.

"Captainnnnn," a high pitched whine sounded behind me. I sigh as I turn around, raising an eyebrow as Guile stumbles up next to Davros, "Ford took my glass again, make him give it back."

"I'll give it back if you promise not to fill it again," Ford said, walking up to the group of us with the stein in question hanging off his raised finger, "I still need your help below deck. And quit bothering the Captain, you're making her look even worse than Davros is."

"Hey!" the redhead in question called back as I ran a hand over my face.

"Huh?" Guile blinked slowly at Ford before he finally realized who was standing behind me, "Oh!"

Suddenly he stood himself up straight, only swaying slightly as he pushed his hair back in a practiced move. It was amazing how he managed to sober up when I needed him to, "I apologize! I must have missed your arrival. It's an honor, Captains."

"Two more of my boys," I told Dread and Corrin, completely ignoring him, "Guile and Ford. Is Aklin still pouring over his maps?"

"Of course, he never leaves his room unless we're moving," Ford said with a subtle roll of his eyes. He tossed me the stein which I easily caught and grabbed Guile by the arm, "Come on, I missed some boxes we've got some more lifting to do."

"I thought you said I was done!"
"I lied."

Shaking my head I turned back to the other two Captains, Davros laughing at the look on Guile's face beside me, "Well, now that that's over can I interest you two in anything? You might have to fight Guile for the good alcohol on this ship but I think you could take him, Filius."
Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:06 am

- Corrin -

“The alcohol’s tempting, but I’ll pass.” I amend, “For now.” I glance at Reva. “Solid crew, Karver.”

"I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, and likewise the road to ruin."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Reading: The Traitor Baru Cormorant by Seth Dickinson
Currently Watching: Titans
WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:59 am

~Reva~

"Just let me know if you change your mind," I tell him, setting the empty glass down onto the abandoned card table, "And thank you, I know they must seem dysfunctional compared to most crews, but they do good work. Would love to meet your's, maybe once we're done with this initiation."
Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:13 am

- Corrin -

My smile doesn’t fall, not quite. But I have to strain to keep it afloat. With just a few words, I think of the twins on the cannons, the bespectacled treasurer. Most vividly, I think of hot afternoons arguing with a fellow captive, then just an annoying girl, and I think of late nights with her breath against my ear, now my first mate.

I shake my head sadly. “I’m afraid there’s no crew for you to meet. I’m not a captain anymore.”

"I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, and likewise the road to ruin."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:36 am

~Reva~

"You're...what?" I ask, and I'm just grateful that Davros is still laughing too hard to see my own grin fall, "I'm sorry, Captain- uh Corrin, I wasn't aware. If you don't want to share the tale, I understand. But if you do, I'm all ears."

I knew my boys wouldn't go telling on the former Captain for whatever happened to him, especially if I told them not to, but I also understood the need for privacy. Goodness knows I had my own fair share of secrets on this boat.
Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:48 am

- Corrin -

“I’m afraid there’s not much to tell,” I say, even though I know it would take a long time to recount the full story. “In truth, you wouldn’t have wanted to meet my crew, anyways. I still love some of them, but the majority were a bad lot. I tried to change them, but they weren’t having it.” And so I sold them out. And so I betrayed everyone I commanded for the sake of saving my own skin from Captain Dread. “And so I decided I couldn’t be their captain anymore. I left, and now I’m here, with you and Dread. It’s nice to relax for a chance, if I do say so myself.”

WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:32 am

~Reva~

"I see," I say, once again taking in the man in front of me. There's still something about him that seems off to me, but I can't look past the sadness in his voice, "As I said, I know I'm lucky that my boys were good for me and the ship, but I'm sorry your old crew wasn't any good for you. And I suppose since we will be working with you, I can offer some help to you if you ever need it."

Davros finally stops laughing at his friends and turns back to look to us and punches his fist into his own hand, "Oh, yeah, any help you need we can provide."

"You aren't even the muscle on this ship," I point out to my first mate, but he keeps his hands up with a scoff.

"But I'm sure Ford and Guile will say the same for you, Captain." he says as he nudges me with his forearms.
Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum: