Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
CC OFFICIAL SITE RULES:
1. No spamming, flaming, or otherwise harassing other members. If you have criticism, that is fine, but please be constructive (i.e. Why do you think a love story about a computer mouse and a chicken is "idiotic"?)
2. Extreme profanity is not allowed (i.e. F, N, C words). For a detailed guide to forum-appropriate language, click here. This applies to music posted on the forum.
3. No intense violence, gore or sexual activity. Romance and character dueling is fine, but keep things PG-13/T.
4. Drug references (including alcohol) are allowed, but please try not to take it over the top.
5. Attempt to place threads in the correct forums, please. They will be moved if they aren't, but it would make things easier on the users and staff.
6. No inappropriate pictures or videos (by inappropriate, we mean no nudity and excessive gore. Keep it PG-13!)
7. No personal info (for your own safety; no addresses, full names, etc.) As long as you don't say that the pictures are of you, feel free to use them. Keep in mind that the risk is yours, and we at CC advise against using your own pictures.
8. Signature size should not exceed 788x324 pixels, in order to prevent huge posts and other graphical issues.
9. If you would like a Dead RPG:
> That you previously owned to be revived, please contact an RPG Mod, Moderator, or Admin specifying which thread is to be revived. Note that this only applies to the creator of the RPG.
> That you did not create, but want revived, contact the RPG creator. He/she will likely give you permissions to operate it. As courtesy, please credit the original owner in the OP.
> Whose creator has been inactive for at least a month to be revived, you have full permission to recreate said RPG.
10. An admin will have to approve new users, but the process shouldn't take more than 12-24 hours.
11. Creativity Center has the right to change and update any rule without notice.