Creativity Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS

STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD] - Page 83 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 11:08 pm by Adrian

» Soulblade [Applications Thread]
Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD] - Page 83 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 2:41 pm by Comrade Squid

» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD] - Page 83 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 9:10 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD] - Page 83 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 9:06 pm by Kane

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD] - Page 83 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:19 am by Michael DeathFlame

» Heir Eternal
Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD] - Page 83 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 11:18 pm by WritingBookworm

» The Witcher
Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD] - Page 83 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 1:54 pm by Sal

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD] - Page 83 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:43 pm by WritingBookworm

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]
Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD] - Page 83 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 2:18 am by boyhoy

October 2021
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

+9
Shaybaysasuke
boyhoy
WritingBookworm
Hime
FeartheTeddy
LuciusCypher
Adrian
Kane
Sal
13 posters

Page 83 of 84 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84  Next

Go down

Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD] - Page 83 Empty Re: Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Post by Michael DeathFlame Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:59 am

Ben: Isn't that the lady Kendra is in love with.
Michael DeathFlame
Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD] - Page 83 Empty Re: Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Post by Hime Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:16 am

- Lucian -

Oh thank Ciel. My body falls limp upon Taylor's arrival, but Nadia puts her stiletto heel on my abdomen to keep me still.

"I sense dark magic energy coming from him," she says. "I've been sensing it all night."

- Lucy -

"I definitely would." I begin to march away, reaching peak annoyance with her presence.
Hime
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:48 am

- Taylor - 

If I were clenching the crossbow any tighter, I’d be pulling the trigger. This only confirms my suspicions, because what is the Puppetmaster’s magic if not dark? 

Maybe it’s not him. I don’t want it to be Lucian, the sweet, awkward boy from Political Science. But it makes too much sense. I have little information about the Puppetmaster, but everything points to Lucian. 

I want to ask Nadia outright how she can sense the dark magic, how potent it is. I want to point the crossbow at Luci— the goddamn Puppetmaster — and shoot him before he can cause any more damage. But what if my reflexes don’t beat his? What if he commands me to stop? Or worse, what if he commands me to turn it against Ben? For so long, I wanted to know who the Puppetmaster was. Now, I wish I didn’t. 

But at least there’s one good thing to come out of this. I’m no longer unwitting. I used to be a pawn in his game, but now I’ve made it across the board and graduated into a player. 

I need more time to make a plan. So for now, I decide I’m going to bite. I’ll pretend to be on his side. 

I laugh right in Nadia’s face. “And you expect me to believe that?”

"I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, and likewise the road to ruin."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Reading: The Traitor Baru Cormorant by Seth Dickinson
Currently Watching: Titans
WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:07 am

Ben: If the lady was calling out any other member - literally any other member - of the Row, maybe I'd pause. But I've spent enough time in class with Lucian to know he's not the Puppetmaster. Not because he's too kind or good natured to be a serial killer. No. He's just too incompetent to pull it off. I've always been one step ahead of him in the classroom. Even if he could amass enough magic to do all of this, I'd figure him out.

So instead I take another step forward. "Yeah, sorry lady. Time to step down."
Michael DeathFlame
Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishioya Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:14 pm

-Aurelia-

"Oh, don't be like that babe." I say as I begin to follow her," How could I allow such a maiden to save me and not be rewarded? I simply must insist, on following you till I can repay the favor." As I finish I grab her hand to be sure she heard me. " Now, your name if you don't mind beautiful."
Nishioya
Nishioya

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:45 pm

Ebony: One of these days, I'm going to figure out what's up with Psyche. I'll just have to squeeze it in between unmasking the Puppetmaster and evading the government. "Yeah, probably just an animal." I look over at Kendra before returning my attention by to Psyche. "I'm sorry tonight was a little much. But you what makes me feel better sometimes? Dancing. Do you want to come back inside with me and Ken?"
Michael DeathFlame
Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:47 pm

-Teddy-

I sip my champagne slowly, my left leg thrown over the arm of the overly ornate chair that I currently occupied.

-Irene-

I stare out the window, my eyes fixated on the landscape as I run my hand across the window's rim.
Kane
Kane
Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:44 pm

~Psyche~

"I, uh..." I don't answer right away, only because I'm afraid of who is inside the mansion. The magic in there feels so much like Mama, but they couldn't control me like she did, right?"

I realize that I'm just staring over at the big doors again and look back to smile up at Ebony, "Sure! Dancing was really fun!"
Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:44 pm

Ebony: I follow her gaze to the doors, watching her stare at them before turning back to me. "You know, we can probably dance out here, even. Crack open a few of those windows, let some music get out. Do you want to do that?"
Michael DeathFlame
Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:36 pm

~Psyche~

I open my mouth to answer but one more glance towards the doors keeps me from answering right away. I really don’t want to be near that kind of power, especially right now.

I reach up and nervously twist a strand of hair between my fingers, “Y-yes please, if that’s ok? There were, uh, a lot of people in there.”
Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 83 of 84 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum