Creativity Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS

STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 55 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 11:08 pm by Adrian

» Soulblade [Applications Thread]
Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 55 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 2:41 pm by Comrade Squid

» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 55 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 9:10 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 55 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 9:06 pm by Kane

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 55 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:19 am by Michael DeathFlame

» Heir Eternal
Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 55 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 11:18 pm by WritingBookworm

» The Witcher
Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 55 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 1:54 pm by Sal

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 55 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:43 pm by WritingBookworm

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]
Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 55 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 2:18 am by boyhoy

September 2020
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]

Page 55 of 107 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 81 ... 107  Next

Go down

Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 55 Empty Re: Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]

Post by Comrade Squid on Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:26 pm

"It's nice." Xavier replied, attempting a smile afterwards, not realizing how strange he looked and sounded. As he spoke, he felt his mind wander again-- he quickly forgot what he had said to her, and while he said nothing, the ever-so-slight expression of distress betrayed him.

---

"Well, I'll be danged!" Jess replied, smiling and laughing. "Congratulations, Andy! I shoulda known, but I guess that's what I get for not followin' politics! I hope they let ya go home too!"
Comrade Squid
Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 55 Empty Re: Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:50 pm

"Oh." Lei Ming was kinda confused, but she didn't let that show, "Thank you." She told Xavier.
Lady Senbonzakura
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:59 pm

- Levi -

Something tells me that it wasn't just a slip of the tongue. I didn't pressure anything else out of her, though; that was the moment that Meridian took the front of the room, holding a microphone in his hand.

"Good evening, freshmen and freshmen squad leaders. If you'll find your seats, please. I intend on making this speech short so we can get right to the festivities of the evening."
Hime
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:15 pm

- Ash -

Backstage, Ash leaned against the side of a wall, crossing her arms and propping her foot up. “Never complete without a boring old speech, eh?” Ash asked, half to herself, half to Rosie.

- Travis -

“Lookin’ good, Travis!” I slick my hair back with a hand and make finger guns at my own reflection. All I need now is an animated glint at my teeth to show off my dazzling, ladykilling smile.

All decked out in my pale blue suit, I check the watch as I leave my room — and then swear at the time, sprinting down the halls to get to the banquet as fast as I can. Come on, I can’t be late again!

"I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, and likewise the road to ruin."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Reading: The Traitor Baru Cormorant by Seth Dickinson
Currently Watching: Titans
WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:20 pm

-Andy-

"Thank you. My family is very excited," I said with a small bow of my head before I was cut short by the announcement for the speech. Mostly, my father was very excited, my mother noticeably less so after that disaster a few months ago.

"We'll catch up soon." I walked down the rows of tables to my assigned spot before taking my place.

-Tae Hee-

Sweeping my left ankle behind my right leg, I sat up in my spot, my eyes focused on the stage.
Kane
Kane
Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:03 am

~Kdin~

"Thanks babe," I said with a chuckle, looking down to the tie. That was the only thing I really hated, felt like it was choking me, "If I skip out on the ties I think I could make that happen.

I hear Meridian and move to pull out Arthur's chair for him.

~Marie~

"Oh, festivities I wonder what's in store!" I said with a small smile, moving to find my seat.

~Anzeti~

I sat a bit straighter in my chair, keeping my arms crossed as the others sat.

Last edited by Shaybaysasuke on Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:05 am

~Dante~
I hear the announcement and turn to Camari, offering an arm. "I suppose we should be getting to our table, shouldn't we?"

~Evelyn~
"Yeah. . . Yeah, a treat!" I repeat, smile widening at the twist on the situation. "I love treats. This will be fun!"

Then the announcement is made and I whimper slightly, latching on to Alex's arm. "This isn't fun anymore," I whisper.

~Lily~
I shift slightly, crossing my other leg and flip my hair once more as I direct my vision to the main stage. My posture was straight and my chest was pushed out, feeling no shame in showing off my natural assets. I glance briefly around at the other students in an attempt to gauge their overall mood regarding this endeavor. It was mixed, from what I could tell, which made sense. Most of these people did awful during the midterm; I'd be worried if I were them too. But I'm not them, so I wasn't worried in the slightest.

Realizing a year late I haven't given credit to Lady Sen for the amazing avi! <3
boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:47 am

~ Rosie ~

I gave a faint smile at Ash's commentary, but still kept my focus on the floor, drumming my fingers nervously across my arm. I'll have to approach her at some point tonight, won't I?

- Levi -

"On your desk, you'll notice a folder labeled with your name. This folder contains your commentary on today's midterm exam. The letter grades are as follows: S for superior, E for excellent, A for adequate, M for mediocre, U for unsatisfactory, and F for failure. Fortunately, none of you received a failing score. I want to remind you that these scores should not discourage or sadden you; each one of you has something to learn from this experience. Growth is always necessary."

He paused to allow time for us to open up our score sheets. Though I was a bit hesitant, I got it out with a shred of confidence. I knew my inhibitions were coming from my father's strict standards of fighting. It was sometimes hard to remind myself that the ESO was vastly different from the SRSIA.

I breathed an audible sigh of relief when I saw a bold 'E' on the top of my paper. I scanned Valkov's commentary below next, already predicting what it would say.

- Manage your temper. Losing it in important situations can prove to be detrimental to your team and the task at hand.
- Don't be so impulsive. I know this is hard for you, Levi, but it's important to be able to control yourself.
- Excellent job fighting with no weaponry.

"Oh, jeez," I breathed, folding it up as I felt my heart rate gradually slow down. "That was better than I thought."

- Sadie -

I smiled at my team, knowing that all the papers would be labeled with "S." Though, there was still commentary to be read, so I still unfolded my designated paper and read the print towards the bottom.

- Excellent sense of companionship and use of gymnastic background during battle.
- Be more careful when approaching an open area; often times, enemies will use dangerous explosives or guns. Proceed with more caution.
- Slow down and think; never panic.

Feeling proud of myself, I lifted my eyes and looked around at everyone else. Each time that my gaze passed over them, I felt a sense of relief; maybe I wasn't a failure after all.

- Avenir -

"Superior?" I gasped, actually excited by the 'S' at the top of my own report. "Wow! Better than I expected!" Wait... We won.

One of the comments in particular caught my eye:
- Responsible use of dart gun -- questionable.

- Camari -

I took Dante's arm with a fox-like smile, sinking into my seat and immediately opening the folder before me. As I expected, the top was labeled with an 'E.' "Not disappointed," I said to myself, slipping my hair behind my shoulder.

- Natalya -

The 'A' on the top of my page was enough for me. I knew that I was hyper-focused on just one of my teammates, something Monroe definitely commented on, but I sometimes just get too worried. I looked around at everyone else at my table, curious to see their reactions.

Last edited by Hime on Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Hime
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:02 am

- Ash -

Rosie wasn’t saying anything, and that was enough to alert Ash. “Something’s wrong,” she noted aloud. “We may haven’t talked in a while, but we’re still friends. I know when something’s up with you.”

- Adir -

A. That stands for ‘adequate,’ if I’m not mistaken. I sigh — in hindsight, adequate’s probably the best I could have hoped for.

- Harriet -

I pore through my report card. E, the score reads, though it doesn’t come without comments:

-Excellent job fighting with the crossbow. You’ve shown remarkable improvement since the start of the school year.
-Good job keeping a level head.
-Work more with your companions and establish a sense of comraderie. You work great by yourself, but you also need to work great with your team. Get to know them more and build meaningful relationships.

I purse my lips. I know Monroe’s criticism is right. But that doesn’t mean I like it.

- Annika -

I got a U?!

I groan, not even chancing a look at the comments before I bury my face into the table. I don’t know what I expected. It’s my first day, I freaked out, and I totally hid behind Camari and dragged the team down. I’m so stupid and useless . . .

"I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, and likewise the road to ruin."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Reading: The Traitor Baru Cormorant by Seth Dickinson
Currently Watching: Titans
WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:06 am

{ Des }

Gingerly, I open up mine. The first thing I notice is the E. Not bad, not bad at all considering we weren't able to get the highest score anyways.

-Don't let your emotions control you and don't act hastily on them.
-Excellent use of survival skills when crafting the rope. Skills such as those are useful in the field.

I smile softly after reading it.

{ Elliot }

M.

-Don't let boundaries slow you down. You have a long way to go but in time and persistence you'll be unstoppable.

Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 107 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 81 ... 107  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum