Creativity Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS

STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 87 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 11:08 pm by Adrian

» Soulblade [Applications Thread]
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 87 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 2:41 pm by Comrade Squid

» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 87 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 9:10 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 87 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 9:06 pm by Kane

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 87 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:19 am by Michael DeathFlame

» Heir Eternal
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 87 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 11:18 pm by WritingBookworm

» The Witcher
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 87 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 1:54 pm by Sal

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 87 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:43 pm by WritingBookworm

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 87 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 2:18 am by boyhoy

September 2021
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

+3
Lady Senbonzakura
Cana
Kane
7 posters

Page 87 of 89 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 86, 87, 88, 89  Next

Go down

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 87 Empty Re: Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Post by Shaybaysasuke Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:58 am

~Kiana~

I sniff and give a small laugh, "It probably sounds so silly, especially after all we've been through."

Throughout the entire conversation I try to reach for my magic, wanting to bring Gia to him so she can speak to him, but I don't know if I'm doing enough. Kiel only taught me the basics, and I know my parents appearing was a fluke based on my own heartbreak. But my heart was breaking for him now, couldn't I preform a miracle now?

I wipe a tear from his cheek and keep brushing my fingers through his hair, hoping to at least calm him a little, “But...it made me feel better when I was alone in the desert, like someone was still watching over me while I was out there. Gia's still looking out for you, Finn, just like I am...just like all of us are."
Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:43 pm

- Alric - 

Only now, when it’s convenient for him to avoid us, does the Heijiki turn to the rest of the Irongale. “Your majesty, your highnesses, your lady and lordships,” he says. “I hope you find your stay hospitable.”

The Heijiki turns and starts walking up the steps, as though judging his time to be over. But even if he’s through with us, I’m not through with him. I quickly tell Karra I’ll be back, and before she can protest, I chase after the Heijiki.

He may only be walking, but he maintains a quick pace. I still have to work to catch up to him. When I fall into step beside him, he doesn’t so much as look at me, even when I ask, “What was that about?”

“You’ve had a long journey, Mr. Aldaine. Might I suggest you get some rest?”

“Not without some answers,” I say. “Why were you so rude?”

“Shorter than I expected, and more defensive.”

“I’m not—“ I shut up when I realize any objection isn’t going to earn favor with this guy. I don’t know what’s up with him, but he seems determined to find fault in me. “I’m just confused. You seem to know about me and my sister, but I don’t know a thing about you.”

“That isn’t surprising.”

Have we met before? Did I do something to wrong him that I forgot about? Is that why he’s holding such a grudge? “If there’s something I’ve done wrong, just tell me.”

“It has nothing to do with you.”

“You’re involving me, so it sure feels like it!”

The Heijiki finally faces me. He’s two inches shorter, but it feels like he’s the taller one, staring down his nose at a piece of mold he’d found on his plate. 

“My name,” he finally says, “is Silas Saintas.” He takes a moment, letting the weight of that sink in.

By the time I remember ‘Saintas’ is also Ivelore’s surname, he doesn’t give me a chance to react, telling me something with equal weight. “And I was once your father’s apprentice.”

It takes me a moment to say something. “I saw him recently. He said nothing about you.”

“That’s because your father doesn’t like to talk about his failures.” Silas turns away from me, though not without one final glare. “But he does like to talk about his successes.”

He leaves me without another word.

"I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, and likewise the road to ruin."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Reading: The Traitor Baru Cormorant by Seth Dickinson
Currently Watching: Titans
WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:02 am

- Briony -

I allow Pippin's warmth to envelope me. After the past days' events, our interaction feels much more valuable. There's weight to it, now. I can lose one of my brothers any second; hell, they almost lost me in the blink of an eye. The very prospect makes my eyes begin to water. My arms instinctively wrap around Pippin tighter.

"The past doesn't matter now," I say quietly, my voice shaking ever so slightly. "This is the point where everything's gonna have to change."
Hime
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:32 am

- Karra - 

Alric, for once, outpaces me. He’s so fast that I don’t even think he noticed that I ran after him, because when we meet halfway in the hallway, he seems surprised to see me. 

“Mind telling me what was up with him?” I ask. 

“Silas?” Alric says. “I don’t know. I didn’t get much out of him, just that he was . . . our father’s apprentice, I guess?”

What? “But that doesn’t explain why he was so rude to you.” 

“I’m . . .” Alric hesitates, the way he always does before he lies. “I’m not sure either.”

I stare at him for a moment. Then I ask, “Want me to give him a piece of my mind? Just to remind him that I’m the only one who can insult you.” I mean for the insult to be endearing and loving, at heart, but even I can tell that there’s something about my delivery that falls flat. 

Alric snorts. That too, is halfhearted. “Be my guest.”

I run off from him, ignoring how our banter doesn’t quite have the same life as it used to, how it feels like we’re just going through the motions. I focus on finding the posh prat who insulted Alric instead. Despite the hollowness between Alric and I, I do want to defend my brother. I don’t care what this idiot’s reason is. He doesn’t get to do that.

“Hey!” I shout when I catch that absurdly long ponytail. When he doesn’t stop, I shout louder. “Hey! Asshole!”

The man — was it Silas? — finally turns around. He doesn’t look bothered by my own insult. “Yes?”

“What the hell did you do over there?” I jab my finger behind me. “Go back and apologize to my brother. I don’t care what reason you have for it, you don’t get to do that.”

Silas’s reaction isn’t what I’m expecting. He should be attacking back, as should anyone when I attack them. But his eyes soften. He looks past my shoulder, looking thoughtful for a moment. “I suppose I shouldn’t have let my personal grudges get in the way. It’s a bad show for Albion’s Resistance.”

I frown. I wasn’t expecting him to back down this easily. “So . . . you’ll apologize?”

“I ought to,” he said, and only now do I realize that saying he ought to apologize isn’t the same thing as saying he actually regrets being rude to Alric. “You are Miss Aldaine, correct?”

“And what about it?”

Silas’s eyes drop down to my hand. Specifically, the one without a pinkie. I almost hide it behind my back, but I keep it right where it is. 

He lifts his eyes back to my face. “I will find your brother again soon. But first, will you walk with me?”

“Why?”

“Because there are certain things I would like to tell you, Karra. I owe it to you.”

I narrow my eyes at him. How is it that he’s so rude to Alric and yet so nice to me? It’s usually supposed to be the other way around. 

Despite my distate for this guy, I think I want to find out why, especially if Alric’s not going to tell me. “Fine. Lead the way.”

"I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, and likewise the road to ruin."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:51 am

~Pippin~

I hear the shake in her voice and hold her tighter to me, trying to send out some calming energy. With a start I realize that this is the first time we’ve had a moment since Briony came back from the dead. Tears gather in my eyes as well at the thought that I almost lost her forever, but I try to blink them away. I had to be strong for my little sister, just like she was being now.

We’re gonna change everything,” I say with a sudden surge of determination. I brush a tear from her cheek and give her a reassuring smile, “We’re all together again, nothing can stop us.”
Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:20 am

- Alric - 

I come back down the staircase, into the foyer where the rest of Irongale is waiting. It’s seeing everyone together that I then remember who isn’t here with us. 

I feel a pang in my gut. I had never known Gia. But Finn . . . 

He’s not here either. Same goes to Kiana. I find Ana apart from the rest of the group, inspecting her sharp nails. 

I drift over to her. “Ana? Have you seen Finn or Kiana?”

“They stayed behind in the field,” she says, jerking her head toward the main entrance. 

“You mind showing me where they are?”

Ana hesitates, but she nods, leading me outside. 

Where Finn is, Kiana is. They’re sitting together, her fingers through his hair, looking up at the stars. I’m glad Finn has someone to rely on in this time. 

But the thing is, it shouldn’t just be Kiana who’s there for him. “Finn?”

WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:57 pm

~Finn~
Her words bring a small smile to my face, despite the untruths they held. Nobody else was there for me. Kiana was the only one who actually cared. The rest of the group barely recognized me and they sure as hell didn’t care about Gia. They moved on without a second thought. Nobody even tried to get her body; he’ll, I didn’t even know if she had a body left...

The small smile is instantly wiped from my face as I hear a familiar voice and turn to see Alaric standing nearby. “What do you want?”

Realizing a year late I haven't given credit to Lady Sen for the amazing avi! <3
boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:12 pm

- Alric -

I exchange a quick look with Anastasia, who’s standing behind me. She nods in encouragement.

“I’m so sorry,” I say. “About Gia.” I remember how much I lost it when I thought Briony had died. In the end, though, she’d been alive all along. But Finn has it worse, because Gia’s not coming back. There are only so many times we can find out someone has been alive all along. “I . . . I wish I knew what to say. I don’t. I can only imagine what you must be going through right now.”

WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:00 am

~Kiana~

Everything felt calm, just for a moment as Finn seemed to relax into my touch, but it all faded once Alric spoke up from behind us and I could feel him tense up again. My hand falls from his hair, but I grip onto his hand to try and keep him grounded. I keep quiet for now, looking between their faces as Alric offers his apology and condolences.
Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime Tue May 05, 2020 1:23 pm

- Briony -

The worry in my heart wavers ever so slightly in the wake of Pippin’s words. I give him a tighter squeeze and press my cheek into his shoulder. For a moment, the world is still, and it’s just the two of us. I wish it could be that way forever.

“Princess Briony,” I hear Hugo say. I snap out of my tranquil trance and look his way. “Prince Pippin. May I have a word with you both?”

His tone is kinder than it was earlier. The stakes are lower now; I suppose the familiar setting of his home put him at ease. His face still holds a haughty expression, but that’s probably just the way he looks.

I step away from my brother. “Of course.”
Hime
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 87 of 89 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 86, 87, 88, 89  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum