Creativity Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS

STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 46 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 11:08 pm by Adrian

» Soulblade [Applications Thread]
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 46 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 2:41 pm by Comrade Squid

» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 46 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 9:10 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 46 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 9:06 pm by Kane

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 46 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:19 am by Michael DeathFlame

» Heir Eternal
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 46 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 11:18 pm by WritingBookworm

» The Witcher
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 46 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 1:54 pm by Sal

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 46 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:43 pm by WritingBookworm

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 46 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 2:18 am by boyhoy

September 2021
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

+3
Lady Senbonzakura
Cana
Kane
7 posters

Page 46 of 89 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 67 ... 89  Next

Go down

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 46 Empty Re: Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Post by Lady Senbonzakura Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:38 pm

"Oh, just fine!" The blonde admitted, "I was more concerned for you, frankly."
Lady Senbonzakura
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:11 pm

~Pippin~

My breath hitched as the scene around us changed, looking to Godwin for an explanation before I saw mom and dad. I stopped dead, eyes widening as they talked. I know what I was supposed to be focusing on, I know what Godwin was trying to show Kiel and I, but all I could focus on was Dad's smile. I don't think I'd ever seen him that happy.

The images fade and I turn to mom who looks like she's trying not to look at us. Now that I couldn't see the scene I could focus on the main issue, even though I was struggling to wrap my head around it all, "You were the last dragon? That fairy tale that everyone used to tell...that's real? And you passed it on to Briony?"
Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:47 pm

- Karra

“Pfft, don’t be,” I say, as confident as ever. “I’m a badass, I’ve suffered worse. The concern’s appreciated, though.”

- Alric -

I laugh as I slow my spin, high on ecstasy. The current song closes on an abrupt ending note, after which the crowd gives the musicians a round of applause.

"Oh my gods," I say to Anastasia. My forehead is beaded with sweat at this point, and my legs ache. "I feel like I just got out of a fight."

"But in a good way, right?"

"Definitely in a good way."

The tune slows. While not quite a slow song, the tempo is more languid than the rest, and Ana and I adjust our movements.

Ana hums in contentment. "You know. I think this is the only place where I feel like I belong."

"The only place? What about your clan?"

Ana checks the crowd, making sure no one’s listening to us. But no one here minds a plain Furian and a plain Heijiki.

“I already told you I wasn’t born into the Amarian Clan,” she says. “They saved me from a situation, and they took me in because I had nowhere else to go.” She bites her lip. “I always appreciated their gesture of kindness. But there are others within the clan who think I don’t deserve my place there. That I’m an outsider. Deep down, I’m afraid they’re right.” She turns her eyes back up to me. “That’s why I fought tooth and nail to find your group and demand recompense. This is my shot to do something good for the clan and prove I have a place there. I can’t afford to blow this.”

“Ana, you don’t have to prove anything.” I take her wrist, narrowing my focus to her. “Your effort to find us already speaks volumes of your dedication to your clan.”

Ana smiles thinly. “You’re kinder than half of my clan.”

“I mean it.” I put my other hand on her waist, bringing her closer as we dance. “If you never find your place in the Amarian Clan, then I’ll make sure you have a place in Irongale.”

“That’s unnecessary, I don’t plan on sticking around for long.” Though she’s making an effort to sound as cool and collected as usual, she can’t hide the blush tinting her cheeks. “Though I . . . I do appreciate the sentiment.”

Ana’s lowering her head too much. I put my finger underneath her chin and gently tilt her head back up, only now realizing how close we’ve become.

We stand still, together forming a quiet, unmovable eye in the middle of a passionate, brazen hurricane. My eyes wander from her thick, dark lashes, her eyes, her high cheekbones. Her lips.

I dread the possibility of what could happen next. But I’m a moth to a flame, and I can’t look away. I can only draw closer until . . .

I stop.

Because deep inside, I know the truth. I wouldn’t be kissing Ana because I’m attracted to her. I’d be doing this to forget. To get over Briony.

I shouldn’t use that as a way to move on. More importantly, Ana deserves better. She saved Karra and went out of her way to cheer me up tonight, and I’m not going to repay her by using her as a vehicle to cope with my grief.

I pull myself away before our lips can touch. Ana stares up at, question marks in her eyes.

“I’m sorry,” I say.

I leave her in the crowd, desperate to put as much distance between us as possible.

"I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, and likewise the road to ruin."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Reading: The Traitor Baru Cormorant by Seth Dickinson
Currently Watching: Titans
WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:11 am

Worse than a stab to the chest? Gods, what have you been doing before we met?

Trying to push away that haunting thought, Iliyana made a casual venture of information gathering:

"I'm assuming you don't remember much of what happened."
Lady Senbonzakura
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:17 am

- Briony -

"There are forces approaching Hibernia castle, and fast. I'll give you the power you need to find the people you love. They're in great danger."

That was the last thing I heard before I started awake, taking in the crisp darkness of the night. How long had I been napping? Gently, I leaned over Phillip, desperation rising in my throat like hot vomit.

"Phillip?" I whispered. "How much can you move?"
Hime
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:23 am

~Kiel~
I watch the scene unfold before my eyes, trying to drink in as many details as I could of the moment. Everything else fades away and I become entranced by the drama in front of me. My expression becomes puzzled, however, at the sight of my father. He seemed unlike himself, yet in the best way possible. He was full of light and happiness, in a way I had never seen him. The words of my father and mother fall on my ears, though I barely comprehend their meaning. Before I know it, it's over.

I look to King Godwin and my mother, saying nothing. A mixture of confusion, disappointment, and hurt spread across my face as I wait for an explanation.

Realizing a year late I haven't given credit to Lady Sen for the amazing avi! <3
boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:47 am

- Genevieve -

"It's a Paledream burden," I answered Pippin, trying to keep the pain out of my voice. "A female burden. The gods sealed her spirit into a Paledream woman long ago, worried that there would be no more to fight off the eventual dark magic scourge that would threaten the end of our world."

I bit my lower lip. "That man attempted to kill all of you the night Briony was born. I transformed into the dragon to fight him, confident that I was ready. But..." I took a long pause. "He won. Everyone was so confident that the dragon had finally died, but... I suppose her spirit found her way into Briony."

There was another agonizing silence. "I'm sorry," I said, my voice barely above a whisper. "The knowledge would have only hurt you, but now... It's important that you know."
Hime
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:24 am

- Karra -

“Nope.” Thank you for giving me a way out. I don’t want to talk about this. “It’s all super hazy, really.”

- Alric -

In another alley somewhere across the street, someone left a small fire unattended. I don’t think I’ll mind if I sit by it just for a minute or two.

I settle down in front of it, tilting my head back against the alley wall. I thought I’d been forgetting. I had been forgetting, for a while. But then I screwed it up, and here I am, back at the start. And worse, I led Ana on. Not for a terribly long time, but enough for her to notice. Enough for it to count.

I’m never going to forget, am I?

"I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, and likewise the road to ruin."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Reading: The Traitor Baru Cormorant by Seth Dickinson
Currently Watching: Titans
WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:35 am

~Irene~
I emerge from the washroom, hair tied up and a silk night robe draped across my otherwise bare skin. With deft motions, I tie the gown around my waist and make a meager attempt to cover my chest with the fabric. I let out a small yawn, delicately covered by my hand, and scan the fairly large guest room we were given. Not having the energy or stamina to converse with the others in Irongale this evening, I quickly made my way to the room to drown out my weariness in a bath. And it had worked wonders. I was feeling more refreshed than ever, as if my burdens had dissolved in the bubbles of the warm, soapy water I had found myself in moments ago.

Satisfied with how dry my hair was, I remove the towel and let my ebony locks cascade down my shoulders and fall across my back. Running a hand through, I flick off the remaining moisture dotted in the strands. I proceed to saunter over to the dresser and pluck the glass of red wine from where I had set it down. With precise motions, I continuously swing the sanguine liquid in small circles as I cross the room, my posture dignified and refined. I slide effortlessly into a chair, proceeding to cross one leg over the other as I take a sip of the dry, yet fruit tinted beverage. I continue to swirl, staring out into the distance as my thoughts drift. My thoughts drifted to Pippin, hoping he was faring alright with King Godwin. He had support with him, I was sure he would be fine. I think of Karra, hoping her injuries were healing well. I then ponder the rest of Irongale and their status.

Out of nowhere, thoughts of my family drift through my conscious. Perhaps it was my conversation with Lady Iliyana, but I found an unfamiliar touch of homesickness travel through me. My father, mother, older siblings, one by one their faces cross my mind's eye before vanishing once more. A family, all of them together and me, the outcast. As I always was. A sad smile works its way across my lips before I bring the glass to my lips and sip once more. I slowly lower it and recline my head against the plush fabric at my back. Another sigh escapes my lips, though I quickly cut it off. Now was not the time for self-loathing after all.

I straighten my posture in the chair, eyes scanning the room in an attempt to occupy my solitary hours. Perhaps interactions would do me well after all. . .

Realizing a year late I haven't given credit to Lady Sen for the amazing avi! <3
boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:43 am

- Briony -

I felt a twinge of pain in my chest when I waited for Phillip's response, nearly letting out an audible sound. It must be Lady Kaida's remaining powers, allowing me to tune in with the rest of Irongale so I sensed an urgency to find them again.

With that, I shut my eyes to feel what she was trying to tell me. A hazy image of a white-haired boy sitting alone in an alley appeared behind my eyelids. It was Alric, that much I knew. I could feel his sorrow, even from so far away.

'Alric? Can you hear me? I'll be there soon.'
Hime
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 89 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 67 ... 89  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum