Creativity Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS

STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
[RP THREAD] L I M I N A L - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 11:08 pm by Adrian

» Soulblade [Applications Thread]
[RP THREAD] L I M I N A L - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 2:41 pm by Comrade Squid

» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
[RP THREAD] L I M I N A L - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 9:10 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

[RP THREAD] L I M I N A L - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 9:06 pm by Kane

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
[RP THREAD] L I M I N A L - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:19 am by Michael DeathFlame

» Heir Eternal
[RP THREAD] L I M I N A L - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 11:18 pm by WritingBookworm

» The Witcher
[RP THREAD] L I M I N A L - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 1:54 pm by Sal

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
[RP THREAD] L I M I N A L - Page 8 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:43 pm by WritingBookworm

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]
[RP THREAD] L I M I N A L - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 2:18 am by boyhoy

October 2021
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

[RP THREAD] L I M I N A L

+3
Captain Whitehawk
~Dylan Battle~
Adrian
7 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

[RP THREAD] L I M I N A L - Page 8 Empty Re: [RP THREAD] L I M I N A L

Post by Sal Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:41 pm

{ Callion }

Rolling my eyes at his first question, I knew quite well that all I've gotten done was blast a rock to smithereens. Not very productive if I was being honest.

I have half a mind to get into a verbal argument with him. Honestly, though, he seems like he's better at words than me and I'm more of a fist fight kind of girl. So instead, I smirk, more like in a snarky way than anything, "I heard kicking ass, so you've got my attention. Maybe if we're lucky this place has its own sort of Dragon Balls and we can just wish our way home." Adding that little bit at the end, I realized this guy might not even know what those are, "You. . . do know what Dragon Balls are, right?"

Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:48 pm

(pee is stored in the dragon balls)

~Rolen~

Dragon balls? What the fuck?

"Yeah, I wanna get home, but fondling a dragon's nut sack sounds a little... nasty to me." I narrowed my eyes. What kind of twisted world is she from? "But you do have a point. There's gotta be a way for us to get out of here."

Tentatively, I reached a hand out, palm upward. Small flames and sparks of electricity flicked across my fingertips. "Okay, good. Magic is a thing here. So we're on the right track."

Adrian
Administrator
Administrator

http://bit.ly/JxlCjs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:51 pm

(awsklfdgljkafgjo';s)

{ Callion }

"It's not a dragon's nut sack thank-you-very-much," I huff, watching his palm create flames and sparks of electricity. Admitting it out loud would never be an option, but the fact he could create at least two of these elements was handy. I can start fires, but like, usually its too deadly when I do it to keep it in a more controlled setting.

"So you can use magic, but can you fly?" I place a hand on my hip as I ponder what else this dude can do.

Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:00 pm

~Rolen~

"I don't have wings, so no, I cannot." I put my hand back down. "What about you? Aside from blasting rocks, what else can you do?"

Adrian
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:10 pm

{ Callion }

"You don't need wings to fly," I say blankly, willing my ki to lift me off the ground, "Not to brag or anything but I'm pretty strong too, physically, I mean. . . even if ki blasts like the one you saw destroy that rock are more my thing. And, that's not even half my power. There's many things I can do just as a Saiyan. My people truly are great." I boast proudly.

Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:15 pm

Iliyana did her best to take inventory over herself - all her limbs were intact, and seemed to be functioning alright, and though her side ache, it was somehow whole again. A good portion of her body was still covered in blood, but she noted that it had completely dried. She felt around herself in the dim light, and found her grip on her pack, which was as heavy as she remembered it being. As far as she could tell, she was healed, and with all her material belongings. Or..was she?

She decided it was too dangerous to think about that now. For now, she needed out of her blouse and pants, as they were stiff from dried blood. Luckily for her, her pack had a spare of both. Seeing as the area was empty and dark, she went ahead and changed, going slow because her limbs still felt a bit weak. She had to find water and food, and quickly.

Once finished, she put the pack on her shoulders again, and looked around. She wasn't sure where she was, but she guessed the best way out was to head to the light.
Lady Senbonzakura
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:18 pm

~Rolen~

"Yeah, that's super," I muttered, wiggling my fingers slightly. It was harder to cast spells discreetly, but I had to. Something about this girl tipped me the wrong way, especially with how powerful she was. I had to be careful.

"So, you're not a human, then. Makes two of us," I said. "My name is Rolen. Rolen Liadon. Yours?" As I spoke, I glanced over at the cave again. Even in darkness, my people had excellent vision, and I could see another figure inside. But the details were still too hard to make out, so I decided to keep focused on this girl until they came into view.

Adrian
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:35 pm

{ Callion }

"Definitely not human," I concur, "and it's Callion. Just Callion."

One thing I didn't really like about this situation was that I couldn't sense his power level very well. If at all. Usually, I used it to tell where people were around me, I guess I'd just have to be more aware of my surroundings instead. That also probably makes sense why I couldn't sense Kallark around. Even if he was nearby I doubt I'd be able to sense it if I couldn't already.

"So, Rolen," my head turns around, looking at the places we could head now that we were on name and power basis, "where would you say we're going first?"

Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:40 pm

~Rolen~

"Well," I started, looking back at the village-like place in the distance. "There's a village-like place in the distance. Maybe there's some answers there..."

"But I can also sort of see someone in that dark cave there." I pointed to the cave. "They might be hurt. Should we help them?"

Adrian
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:50 pm

{ Callion }

My attention turns to the cave, and my eyes squint in hopes to see better. Oh, yea, there's definitely a person in there. Even if helping people isn't exactly my go-to in any situation, the more people we find the better chance we have at getting back home.

Still hoving over the ground, I look at Rolen and reply, "Maybe they know something."

Without waiting for him I flew over to the cave, dropping myself down at the entrance, "Hello cave hermit; do you know a way out of here? Oh, yea, and are you okay?"

Last edited by Sal on Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum