Creativity Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS

STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
Soulblade [Roleplay Thread] - Page 63 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 11:08 pm by Adrian

» Soulblade [Applications Thread]
Soulblade [Roleplay Thread] - Page 63 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 2:41 pm by Comrade Squid

» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
Soulblade [Roleplay Thread] - Page 63 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 9:10 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

Soulblade [Roleplay Thread] - Page 63 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 9:06 pm by Kane

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Soulblade [Roleplay Thread] - Page 63 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:19 am by Michael DeathFlame

» Heir Eternal
Soulblade [Roleplay Thread] - Page 63 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 11:18 pm by WritingBookworm

» The Witcher
Soulblade [Roleplay Thread] - Page 63 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 1:54 pm by Sal

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Soulblade [Roleplay Thread] - Page 63 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:43 pm by WritingBookworm

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]
Soulblade [Roleplay Thread] - Page 63 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 2:18 am by boyhoy

October 2021
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]

+8
Paradox
Shaybaysasuke
Fix-It
Athena Lionheart
Lady Senbonzakura
Adrian
Sal
Hime
12 posters

Page 63 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

Go down

Soulblade [Roleplay Thread] - Page 63 Empty Re: Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]

Post by WritingBookworm Sun May 10, 2020 8:30 pm

- Cassia -

I tread my way carefully through the wreckage. I don’t see any intruders. I don’t see No’sha, either. I go through doorway after doorway, most of them opening for me despite the lockdown measures. Guess this ship really is a wreck. “No’sha?” I call again.

"I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, and likewise the road to ruin."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Reading: The Traitor Baru Cormorant by Seth Dickinson
Currently Watching: Titans
WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura Tue May 12, 2020 9:04 pm

No’sha’s body was reaching its limit - after surviving a crash, engaging in a (partially literal) firefight, running around a desert, and stumbling through a maze of a wrecked ship, they weren’t sure how much further they could go before passing out from exhaustion. But they were so so close…

The cabins are only a few steps away, they told themself, resting their head on the nearest wall (which was formerly a ceiling), If I can get my Soulgun, I can rest. 

Their head was beginning to pound, and they could feel their ankle starting to give out from under them. They breathed in and out slowly, preparing themself both physically and mentally to make one final push to their goal. If I can get my Soulgun, I can rest; if I can get my Soulgun, I can rest; if I can get my Soulgun, I can-

An echo reached No’sha’s ears, and they jerked their head up in panic. They looked behind them, squinting against the dull red light to look for movement. Despite seeing only stillness, they swore they heard their name break the silence. They shook their head, deciding that their mind was playing tricks on them, and took a step to turn towards their cabin.

Unfortunately, they placed all their pressure on their sprained ankle, and it finally gave out.

They collapsed on the floor, growling in frustration at their own misfortune. They readjusted themself to a proper crawling position, and their stomach lurched, made uneasy by the tilt of the ship under them. They let out a shaky sigh, and brace themself to crawl.

Their cabin was the fifth on the left, meaning the door would be above them. As they slowly moved forward, they hoped that the Soulgun would fall into their lap the moment they managed to get the door open, but judging by their luck so far, they knew to expect another small disaster to occur.

Now sitting on the door opposite their room, No’sha pointed their pistol up, and fired on the keypad. As expected, the wiring sparked and the door hissed, meaning it could now be moved. The talmey carefully returned to standing, keeping weight off their hurt ankle, and began the process of forcing the door open. They were deliberate in taking their time, as they were unsure what objects in the room could be resting on the door. And as that thought crossed their mind, they heard a thump sound from the other side of the door. They stopped to listen for more shifting, but when they heard none, they continued.

They squeezed their eye, and they could feel it slide under their palms. Feeling a swell of encouragement, they gave the door one last push to open it, and...

The side table drawer fell right through the gap onto No’sha, pinning them to the ground, and they could only yelp before the force of the furniture knocked them out cold.
Lady Senbonzakura
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid Wed May 13, 2020 8:23 pm

Conrad carefully tread alongside Cassia, taking in the atmosphere of derelict shipwreck. The ground creaked, and he was cautious of even the slightest movement, looking out for potential intruders.
"Suppose the onboard Galexa is malfunctioning," he suggested in a hushed tone to the Soul Leader and anyone else listening, "and thinks we're the intruders?"

Before he could further ruminate on the possibility, he heard a yelp of pain- and it sounded like No'sha. But could it be a hostile? Or was No'sha being attacked by hostiles?

"Stay together," he warned the others, "I'll scout ahead." With that, he took several quick steps forward before entering the next corridor, drawing his laser pistol as he did so.
Comrade Squid
Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm Sat May 23, 2020 8:49 pm

- Cassia - 

Zafira whistles quietly as we tread through the ship. It’s tipped on its side, so I’m advancing slowly across the walls, lifting myself up and through a doorway left open. “First mission,” she says, “and you’ve already crashed the ship?”

“Sssh!” I focus on following Conrad. I shut her up—

And that turns out to be a good thing, considering I see three robbers, corded with muscle and faces covered in white masks, up ahead. My breath jerks when I realize they’re coming into No’sha’s cabin.

"I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, and likewise the road to ruin."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy Wed May 27, 2020 1:00 am

~Erina~
I glare at the two siblings that were traveling with us. Despite the pleasantries and what appeared to be an alliance that we had formed, I still wanted to burn them up for attacking us so openly. So what if they had a reason? Needless to say, I was definitely holding a grudge but I begrudgingly trudge alongside the others, casting a glance over to Darius from time to time to make sure he was okay.

Realizing a year late I haven't given credit to Lady Sen for the amazing avi! <3
boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:59 pm

- Cassia -

“Hey!” I shout, just to make sure the robbers’ attention isn’t on No’sha.

I throw the Soulshield again, and one of them turns around just in time to get hit in the face. The other fires a laser at me, but I run, dive, and pull up the Soulshield in front of me just in time.

WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:30 pm

Conrad turned at the sound of Cassia's voice and saw the three intruders. Unsure if they were robbers and or the Desert Brothers, he instinctively drew his Soul Knife, turning invisible- but not fast enough. A stray shot from one of the enemies struck him on the shoulder just as he disappeared, causing him to drop the knife. He suddenly became visible again, groaning in pain as he clutched his shoulder and ducked behind cover.
Comrade Squid
Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:28 pm

- Cassia -

“Conrad!” I make short work of the remaining bastard, tackling him to the ground before he can squeeze in another shot. He falls with an “oof,” and I bash my shield into his head.

When he lies perfectly still, I’m afraid I’ve killed him. But he’s breathing fine. I haul myself off his body.

“Kaito, Hana, Conrad got hit.” That’s all I say before rushing over to No’sha.

Only now does it occur to me that they might Ben dead. That the robbers might have finished them off before trying to search the rest of the ship, and I’m so scared, scared that I’ve failed someone again, that my heart is up my throat.

But when I kneel at their side and turn them over, their skin is warm. Their pulse is steady. I sigh in relief.

I shake their shoulder. “Hey. No’sha.”

WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:02 pm

~Hana~

"On it!' I call back, face twisting as I realize I probably shouldn't be talking too loud. I take a quick glance around, trying to make sure that no one else would jump out before I rushed over to Conrad.

"Here, let me help," I tell him as calmly as I can, gripping my soulstaff in my hand as it's glow starts to run down my arm.
Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:23 pm

Conrad felt an odd sensation as the burn mark left by the laser on his arm began to repair itself, gradually fading away. Eventually, all that was left were the frayed scorch marks on his clothes surrounding his bare skin, and a dull aching sensation.
"Uh... thank you," Conrad replied awkwardly as he moved the shoulder around, marveling at the rapidity of Hana's technique. "I guess I'm in your debt."
Comrade Squid
Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum