Creativity Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS

STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
Soulblade [Roleplay Thread] - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 11:08 pm by Adrian

» Soulblade [Applications Thread]
Soulblade [Roleplay Thread] - Page 34 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 2:41 pm by Comrade Squid

» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
Soulblade [Roleplay Thread] - Page 34 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 9:10 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

Soulblade [Roleplay Thread] - Page 34 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 9:06 pm by Kane

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Soulblade [Roleplay Thread] - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:19 am by Michael DeathFlame

» Heir Eternal
Soulblade [Roleplay Thread] - Page 34 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 11:18 pm by WritingBookworm

» The Witcher
Soulblade [Roleplay Thread] - Page 34 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 1:54 pm by Sal

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Soulblade [Roleplay Thread] - Page 34 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:43 pm by WritingBookworm

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]
Soulblade [Roleplay Thread] - Page 34 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 2:18 am by boyhoy

October 2021
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]

+8
Paradox
Shaybaysasuke
Fix-It
Athena Lionheart
Lady Senbonzakura
Adrian
Sal
Hime
12 posters

Page 34 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49 ... 65  Next

Go down

Soulblade [Roleplay Thread] - Page 34 Empty Re: Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]

Post by Lady Senbonzakura Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:11 pm

"Command deck. Follow me." Galexa answered with no hesitation, before the hologram turned to start down a hallway to her left.

No'sha finally got back on their feet, and did as told, even though it was clearly taking effort.
Lady Senbonzakura
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:14 pm

~Erina~
I steal a quick glance to Darius, meeting his eyes for a moment before turning and rushing after Galexa. This was the only course of action we could take here; either we stayed to fight and died or ran and lived another day. The choice was obvious, especially with no pilot.

"Galexa, what's the status of the ship? Are we going to explode or anything?" I ask between breaths as I run.

Realizing a year late I haven't given credit to Lady Sen for the amazing avi! <3
boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:22 pm

Once it seemed that the pilot was gone, Conrad followed the others to the command deck, taking a short detour to the armory to grab as much of his gear and weapons as he could.

Comrade Squid
Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:40 pm

~Hana~

I watch between Cassia and Darius as thy argue about what to do, tension rising in my shoulders. This wasn’t good.

Cassia ends up making the decision to flee and I nod, turning on my heel to follow after the others. As we move I keep an eye out for my brother, hoping that he was still ok.
Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:40 pm

- Cassia -

“Conrad, Kaito, join us on the command deck as soon as possible,” I speak into my communicator. “We have to run.” Speaking of the devil, Conrad appears a second after I talk, but Kaito’s still missing. That’s not good, especially since I don’t want Hana running off to go after him. 

I slow until I’m beside No’sha, who’s clearly struggling to put one foot in front of another. “Need a hand?” I ask them.

"I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, and likewise the road to ruin."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Reading: The Traitor Baru Cormorant by Seth Dickinson
Currently Watching: Titans
WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:55 pm

"Shields are holding for now. I will alert you when they begin to fail." Galexa reported.

No'sha hit the corner hard when they bounded it, and apparently Sopa had noticed, because she was offering them help. It was very kind of her, but it also left room for something to go wrong.

"Thank you, but I can't slow anyone else down." They answered, using the wall as support again.
Lady Senbonzakura
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fix-It Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:02 pm

~ Fuyu ~
I frown and follow suit. Guess it's a good thing I didn't go for the turrets after all. They're right: there's no other choice. We have to flee, and yet... I feel ridiculous. Running is for cowards. For folks weaker than I. I've hardly left Kami for a second and i'm already abandoning morality, already leaving behind tradition. Because while I don't want to die, it's what i've been raised on, and I can't just drop my principles--

It hits me then. I've left my mask in my room. My mind tells me not to leave the group. That it's an idiot's move. But I don't care. I bound off with not a second to spare. Just as I won't be dying (even if I traditionally-speaking, I should), I won't be leaving without it, either.
Fix-It
Fix-It
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

https://lesbianfroggy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:45 pm

- Cassia -

"Trust me, I'm not gonna-- hey!" Is Fuyu running off? Where?

It'll be okay. She can handle herself, I'll leave her to it. And if she does take a while meeting back up with us, I'll make sure she gets on the escape pods. Either way, Fuyu will be safe. "Look, I already know I'm not getting off the ship until everyone else does, so if anyone's gonna be slow, it's me. It doesn't make a difference."

"I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, and likewise the road to ruin."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Reading: The Traitor Baru Cormorant by Seth Dickinson
Currently Watching: Titans
WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:48 pm

No'sha closed their eye, praying they weren't about to get their leader killed by indulging in her infinite kindness. They pushed themself off the wall, reaching the arm closest to Cassia out to grasp her. They aimed for her shoulder, as touching her hand or arm may be uncomfortable for her, and nodded sharply.

"Thank you."
Lady Senbonzakura
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:59 pm

~Erina~
I roll my eyes at the exchanges transpiring before me. The Soul Regiment continued to underwhelm me with each passing second and even the fellow member who used an amulet was idiotic beyond belief.

If any of them cannot keep up, their loss. I won't stop for a foolish child who runs back to her room when there is such danger surrounding us. She shouldn't have left something so precious behind in the first place.

"How much further to the pods?" I shout over the blaring of the alarms.

Realizing a year late I haven't given credit to Lady Sen for the amazing avi! <3
boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49 ... 65  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum