Creativity Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS

STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 107 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 8:14 pm by Comrade Squid

Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 107 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 9:06 pm by Kane

Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 107 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 1:16 pm by Sal

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 107 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:19 am by Michael DeathFlame

» Soulblade [Applications Thread]
Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 107 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 1:43 am by Captain Whitehawk

» Heir Eternal
Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 107 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 11:18 pm by WritingBookworm

» The Witcher
Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 107 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 1:54 pm by Sal

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 107 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:43 pm by WritingBookworm

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]
Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 107 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 2:18 am by boyhoy

August 2020
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]

Page 107 of 107 Previous  1 ... 55 ... 105, 106, 107

Go down

Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 107 Empty Re: Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]

Post by Hime on Tue May 07, 2019 6:43 pm

~ Valkov ~

I took a deep breath, avoiding Lily's gaze as her icy tone chilled my core. I didn't want to disappoint her - I couldn't. This mission had to be successful.

"I'll go first," I said, eyes sweeping over the team. "Once I know it's safe, I'll notify the rest of you to follow me. Best case scenario, we'll get information out of this guy."

I stopped there. I didn't want to think about the worst case scenario. In reality, I knew there was a chance it could all fall apart. But I had to try. I had to prove myself somehow.

I have to find Shaun.
Hime
Hime

Back to top Go down

Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 107 Empty Re: Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue May 07, 2019 8:35 pm

~Kdin~

"Yessir," I whisper back, hands moving over my guns to double check if they were loaded. If this went south I didn't want to be caught without them being ready. This mission was important to both Evergreen and Valkov, and I didn't want to fail anyone.
Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue May 07, 2019 11:19 pm

~Lily~
I let out a sigh and shift my weight to my other side, rolling my eyes at his response. I wasn't satisfied with his plan in the slightest, but there wasn't really much of a choice at this point.

I quickly reach for the pistol strapped to my thigh and quickly check it over, feeling the familiar weight of the weapon in my hand. Everything seemed ready to go; all that was left was to wait for Valkov.

Realizing a year late I haven't given credit to Lady Sen for the amazing avi! <3
boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Wed May 08, 2019 1:19 pm

{ Des }

I don't make myself very apparent around everyone. Usually, I would have, but I decided it was better I stayed quiet and listened instead.

Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Thu May 09, 2019 12:38 am

~ Valkov ~

I departed from the group with a nod. My gazed locked upon the distant bunker shielded by the grass, and I began to take cautious strides once it drew closer.

In no time, I reached the door. I extended my pointer finger and tapped gently on the metal with my knuckle, listening to the hollow echo that mirrored the feeling in my stomach.

"кто там? [Who is there?]" A man's voice filtered out of a speaker. Then came the precautionary clicking of a gun.

I readied my own just in case.

"Menya zovut Volkov. YA zdes' iz Evergreen. My dogovorilis' obsudit' mestonakhozhdeniye Shona Smirnova."

[My name is Volkov. I am here from Evergreen. We agreed upon discussion Shaun Smirnov's whereabouts.]

There came silence. Then, the beep of a button. The door slowly opened, revealing a poorly nourished middle-aged man staring me down with haunted hazel eyes.

I clenched my jaw. "Vashe oruzhiye sbrosheno? [Your weapon is dropped?]"

"Da. Vam ne nuzhno bespokoit'sya; YA zdes' ne dlya togo, chtoby prichinyat' tebe bol'."

[Yes. You don't need to worry; I'm not here to hurt you.]

I drew back, not taking my hand off of my gun. I studied him for a while before answering: "Neither am I. Do you speak English?"

Stephen nodded. "You're dealing with an American. I didn't serve the SRSIA by choice, if you recall," he answered, his tone gruff and faintly pained.

My throat constricted. "Right."

"Do you have the boy with you?"

"Which boy?"

He blinked at me, watching my expression as if I were joking. Once my confusion persisted, he sighed. "Levi Durov," he answered. "The one I contacted. Is he here?"

"Why is he involved in this?" I pressed back. "He's a student. I don't want to involve him in high stake affairs."

"Oh, my friend. He's a Durov. He has no choice."

The way he said that sent chills down my arms. In the back of my head, I knew he was right. But nothing would stop me from protecting him, or protecting any of them for that matter; I had to.

"I won't betray any information about him. Not until I'm sure you can be trusted."

I could see his face visibly strain. Still, he maintained a cordial tone when he said: "Alright. Let us discuss, then."

- Levi -

Once Valkov broke off, I approached the group of frontliners. I specifically gravitated towards Des, placing a comforting hand on her back. "You good?" I asked vaguely, sort of addressing the group as a whole.
Hime
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Thu May 09, 2019 10:54 am

~Kdin~

"Never better man," I whisper back distractedly, not really paying attention to who he was actually asking. I take another peek around the corner, careful not to let my bright hair fall show much, and watch as Valkov reaches the door of the bunker. I pull back as the door opens, only catching a brief look at the other man and lean back against the wall.

Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu May 09, 2019 12:55 pm

- Mallory -

I stand over Ash’s body, keeping a watch out for anyone that might try to come after us. Then, after a few minutes, I see a black spec roaming across the sky, and as it gets conspicuously larger and larger, it looks more and more like a SRSIA helicopter.

I breathe out through my nose, deflating. It’s finally over.

“Mallory!”

I freeze at the anguished sound of Elena Everhart’s voice. Then I dismiss it. There’s no way my adoptive parents could be here. It’s just some figment of my imagination.

But Ash would have called for backup, wouldn’t she? With no small amount of dread, I turn around . . . and find Jared and Elena Everhart, my adoptive parents, standing close.

I forget how to breathe. Jared stands still, his hand defensively placed on the gun at his holster, glaring at me from thirty feet away. Elena, on the other hand, makes an effort to at least cross some distance, her face pinched with . . . pain? Vivian said they didn’t care about me. They’re supposed to not care about me.

“Mallory?” Elena calls. “How are you?”

I stare at her. That’s a question someone hasn’t asked me in a long time . . .

No! I correct myself. They’re not here for me. They’re here to collect Ash from me. I’m not going to make the mistake of thinking they care, not again.

The giggle that comes out of my mouth is too high, even for my own comfort. I thought I was done with feeling emotional. I thought I was too drained for anything else, after my fight with Ash. Apparently I still have some anger left in me. “Seriously? Out of all the people to send to me, they send the ones who lied to me my whole life?”

“The ESO hoped we might be able to reach out to you,” Elena says, and the honesty catches me so off-guard that I don’t know what to say. “Mal, please drop your weapon. Hand Asheart over to us. And just . . . come with us, okay? Julian misses you. We miss you. There’ll be no more lies this time, I promise.”

It’s a trick, I can practically hear Vivian say. “Really?” I say. “You’re a special kind of stupid if you think I’m going to fall for this!”

Elena has the audacity to look hurt. Or is she actually hurt? I can’t even tell anymore. I can’t tell anything anymore. “It isn’t a trick!”

“Stop and think about it, Mallory.” My dad — no, Jared — raises his gruff voice for the first time. “Why do you think we took you from SRSIA in the first place?”

The helicopter is getting closer, near enough to roar in my ears. I can barely hear my own raised voice. “I already know! You did it to take an agent away from SRSIA and give one to the ESO—“

“Is that what General Calder told you?” Jared says. “Because that’s as far from the truth as you can get! We took you because we knew you’d be unhappy growing up with SRSIA.” He looks from my bruised face to my worn black shoes, and then back up again. “You’re with SRSIA now. Are you happy?”

Yes. I am. I want to say it, but the words can’t come.

The helicopter couldn’t have come at a better moment. I can practically feel it land behind me, the wind causing my hair to lash at the front of my face. I haul Ash up, handing her off to one of the men in the helicopter before climbing aboard myself.

I should tell the pilot to shoot my adoptive parents. All I can say is, “Get us away from here! And as fast as you can!”

"I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, and likewise the road to ruin."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Reading: The Traitor Baru Cormorant by Seth Dickinson
Currently Watching: Titans
WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Thu May 09, 2019 6:23 pm

~Lily~
I tap my index finger against my arm repeatedly as Levi approaches, only half listening to the conversation at hand. "As well as one could be given the situation, I suppose," I reply offhandedly. No matter how hard I tried to push it down, all I could see was the shattered mirror lying at my feet and the feelings that arose with the image threatened to overwhelm me.

I let out a low sigh, shaking my head and rubbing my arms a couple times. I couldn't let my past shit impact me right now, not when there was so much at stake. I had a job to do and I was damn good at it. Pity and self-loathing could wait until later; it was time to get my head in the game.

Realizing a year late I haven't given credit to Lady Sen for the amazing avi! <3
boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Thu May 09, 2019 9:00 pm

{ Des }

The hand on my back eases my nerves for a moment, listening as some of the others chime in on how they feel. We're all a little nervous; why wouldn't we be?

"I'm alright," I speak softly. So much was racing through my mind, too much to actually make out what exactly was bothering me so much. Either way, it didn't matter too much anyways.

Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:18 am

~Lily~
"No pressure, Valkov, but don't fuck this up."

boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 107 of 107 Previous  1 ... 55 ... 105, 106, 107

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum