Creativity Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS

STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 11:08 pm by Adrian

» Soulblade [Applications Thread]
Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 2:41 pm by Comrade Squid

» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 9:10 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 9:06 pm by Kane

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:19 am by Michael DeathFlame

» Heir Eternal
Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 11:18 pm by WritingBookworm

» The Witcher
Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 1:54 pm by Sal

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:43 pm by WritingBookworm

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]
Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 2:18 am by boyhoy

October 2021
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]

+9
Ace
Adrian
Lady Senbonzakura
Fix-It
Comrade Squid
Shaybaysasuke
Kane
WritingBookworm
Hime
13 posters

Page 2 of 107 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54 ... 107  Next

Go down

Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]

Post by Shaybaysasuke Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:19 pm

~Kdin~

I hummed as I felt Arthur's hand in my hair, immediately relaxing a little, "I just really hate tests."

I turned my head so I could look up at his eyes with a sheepish smile, "I was really bad at them when I actually went to school so I really hope it isn't a written one. Knowing Evergreen it probably isn't going to be but I'm still a little nervous. How are you feeling about it?"

~Anzeti~

"Ah, I see," I replied to Avenir and Travis, still not quite understanding the concept. Turning back to my breakfast I continued to eat and let the subject go, I would find out soon enough I supposed.
Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]

Post by Hime Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:26 pm

- Levi -

I stifled a yawn, watching him eat all the healthy foods that I chose not to get. Though I was usually a stickler about that sort of thing, I was slipping, probably because of stress.

"I'm ready for anything," I answered him, smile morphing into a grin. "After that Russian mission, I feel like nothing can faze me anymore."

Valkov walked by again on his way to the exit, having finished his food. He must've heard what I said because he gave another teasing chuckle, waving at the two of us. "Are you sure about that, Levi?" My eye twitched when he purposely pronounced it Leh-vee.

"I hope the exam is us fighting our group leaders."

- Sadie -

"I hope there's no math," I continued to sob, holding the sides of my face in utter worry. "I always failed those speedy math tests in elementary school!"
Hime
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:36 pm

- Travis -

“Hey, it’s a spy school,” Harriet says, her tone much kinder now that she’s addressing Sadie. “We haven’t been focusing on math much, right? I’m sure we’ll be fine.”

- Annika -

Just breathe, Annika. Just breathe. I hyper-focus on the pattern of my breathing, readjusting my grip on the doorknob to the dining hall.

You know the drill already. You’ll meet new people. You’ll introduce yourself. You’ll be put on one of three teams, and then everything will go smoothly. Well, more smoothly than you’ve been imagining it, at least.

“All right,” I say to myself, audibly this time. “First day at Evergreen, here goes!” I swing open the door and stride in, nearly overwhelmed by the amount of students present.

"I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, and likewise the road to ruin."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Reading: The Traitor Baru Cormorant by Seth Dickinson
Currently Watching: Titans
WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:41 pm

- Camari -

"You always say such smart things, Harriet," Sadie cried, this time spilling tears of gratitude. "You never fail to make me feel better!"

I pushed a plate of fruit towards her. "Will you eat now?"
Hime
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:43 pm

-Andy-

"You and me both, Levi," I said with a grin as I pronounced it just as Valkov had.
Kane
Kane
Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:49 pm

Arthur smiled back, lifting his cup again, about to sip.

"I do wish it was a written exam." He admitted to Kdin, before looking into the steaming liquid, "I'm brilliant at them."
Lady Senbonzakura
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:54 pm

~Bryce~
"Honestly, Sadie, you'll be fine," I assure her, taking a seat next to my squad mates plus Harriet and Camari. I had only gotten a few essentials for breakfast; it was too early in the morning for me to be feeling hungry. Plus, if I was being honest, the midterm had me on edge. I was confident in my fighting capabilities, both with weaponry and with hand-to-hand tactics, but you just never knew what to expect with this school. They could throw anything at us and it was impossible to try and predict everything that could happen.

"Mercier trained us well, right?" I continue, attempting to bolster my own confidence in addition to Sadie's.

~Dante~
I let out a small groan and pull the jacket tighter around me, shuffling slightly in my chair and laying my head onto the table. These people were way too damn noisy for this time of the morning. Couldn't a guy get some peace and quiet around here.

~Lily~
I glance around the dining hall upon entering, trying to find someone I knew to have a conversation with. Almost everyone was losing their mind over these midterms and, honestly, I felt great about it. I knew I would be able to take care of anything that showed up in my way. Head held high and a confident smirk on my face, I saunter down the rows of tables and chairs, eyes scanning the various students until I spotted Tae Hee. My smirk widening into a grin, I shove my way through the other losers in my path until I finally make my way to her.

<"Good morning, Tae Hee. You look quite at ease with this midterm looming in our path today,"> I greet in Korean, placing a hand on my hip and shifting my weight slightly to the left as I speak to her.

Realizing a year late I haven't given credit to Lady Sen for the amazing avi! <3
boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:59 pm

- Sadie -

"But you're good at everything," I sighed in response to Bryce, though offering him an encouraging and genuine smile. "You'll pass no matter what!"

Avenir stuffed the last of his french toast into his mouth. "What a stud," he commented. "Maybe I should also dye my hair black."

"You would look awful," Camari responded, deadpan.

- Levi -

I laid my head on the table, groaning. "Not you, too."
Hime
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:04 pm

~Bryce~
I shoot Avenir a glare and fling a piece of melon at his head before turning to Sadie with a wide smile.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence, but if there's any tech on that exam, it'll be so long to me. Unless I can cheat off of Carrie, that is," I chuckle, nudging my sister with my elbow.

"Regardless, I'm sure we're all more prepared than we think we are. We've been here for a while now, we have to have learned something, right?"

Realizing a year late I haven't given credit to Lady Sen for the amazing avi! <3
boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fix-It Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:06 pm

~ Naďa ~
How is this even going to go? What am I going to be able to do in my state? I maneuver through a crowd of particularly annoying students, balancing a plate with a small portion of fruit on my lap. I didn't stop until I reached an empty table, which, was a lot more difficult to find than I had hoped. I set my plate on the surface and ate slowly, almost like I was ashamed. Almost. A month ago I would have been. But now, I had no choice but to force myself not to care.

I'm not here for myself. I'm not doing any of this for my own sake.  If I fail the exam but others pass, then I must consider it a success. I have to... I have to for my own sanity.

I finished my plate quickly and craned my neck to look at the crowd again. It hadn't seemed to dwindle. Trying to get through again seemed like a pointless endeavor. Guess I should wait for it to clear, then.
Fix-It
Fix-It
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

https://lesbianfroggy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 107 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54 ... 107  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum