Creativity Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS

STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 88 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 11:08 pm by Adrian

» Soulblade [Applications Thread]
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 88 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 2:41 pm by Comrade Squid

» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 88 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 9:10 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 88 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 9:06 pm by Kane

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 88 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:19 am by Michael DeathFlame

» Heir Eternal
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 88 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 11:18 pm by WritingBookworm

» The Witcher
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 88 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 1:54 pm by Sal

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 88 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:43 pm by WritingBookworm

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 88 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 2:18 am by boyhoy

September 2021
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

+3
Lady Senbonzakura
Cana
Kane
7 posters

Page 88 of 89 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 87, 88, 89  Next

Go down

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 88 Empty Re: Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Post by Shaybaysasuke Tue May 05, 2020 2:28 pm

~Pippin~

I let out a slow breath, the last of my earlier panic slowly fading away as Briony and I stand there together. I can feel her starting to calm down, too, and for a second I can almost pretend like we’re just little kids at the castle again. Nothing to worry about, no reason to be scared.

I’m brought right back to reality as Hugo calls for us. Briony steps back and I nod to him with a smile, “Yeah, what’s up?”
Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime Tue May 05, 2020 2:58 pm

- Briony -

He signals for us to follow. I'm right behind him as he enters a cozy little sitting room, the air heavy with a comfortable heat from the crackling fireplace. A pretty blonde woman is sitting on a velvet blue armchair. When we enter, she tears her gaze away from her book and smiles gently, faint wrinkles etched around the edges of her cerulean blue eyes.

"Welcome to Prudoria, Pippin and Briony," she says, motioning for us to sit. "My, you both have gotten so big."

I can hear the eye roll in Hugo's tone as he says, "Not the time for nostalgia, Mother."

Mother, I repeat in my head, looking between them, slowly noticing the resemblance. So she's the queen of Prudoria. At this realization, I sink into a curtsy, trying to play off the fact that I don't remember her at all.

"Don't act like you aren't relieved to see them alive, Hugo," she says to him. "Any leader of the Sapphire Renegade would be."

I start. "What? You?" My eyes are wide and my gaze is digging into Hugo, who looks startled. The queen also wears a perplexed look.

"What's that tone for, highness?" Hugo asks, almost accusingly.

"The Sapphire Renegade." Saying the name takes me back to the damp forest floor, where Phillip and I almost lost our lives. I shiver at the memory. "They're the people who saved my friend and I."

Hugo's obviously suppressing a smirk. "Aye, back when you got yourself into a bit of trouble, yeah? I heard. That little incident is what made me come find you all in the first place."

"So you..." I look between the pair of them. "You're their leader?"

"In the flesh," he answers.

I settle back in my seat to process that fact. I was under the impression that the Sapphire Renegade was headed by an epic force, perhaps an old war hero or wise sage... Certainly not a bratty prince. I press my lips together to keep myself from saying anything out of line.

"The Sapphire Renegade belongs to the Lovener bloodline," the queen explains, reading the confusion in the room. "We're raised to be quite fatalistic in Prudoria. The other Keeps called us fools for believing so adamantly that Irongale would return."

She looks between my brother and I with a sort of fondness that only a mother could possess. "Now that they have, our kingdom has something to protect."
Hime
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke Tue May 05, 2020 3:33 pm

~Pippin~

I give a bow as Briony curtsies beside me, a vague memory of the queen floating in my mind, “It’s an honor to see you again, Your majesty.”

I sit when she motions for us, keeping quiet as Briony and Hugo talk. My eyebrows furrow as they speak of the Sapphire Renegade. My chest tightens as Briony talks about what happened to her and Phillip, but an overwhelming feeling of gratitude washes over me at the same time.

Once they finish I look to Hugo, “Thank you, to you and your people for saving my sister and Phillip. I don’t know what would’ve happened to me if she was really gone.”

I then turn to the Queen, dipping my head towards her, “And thank you, your majesty, for taking us all in and keeping faith in us. I know not everyone in the kingdom is particularly happy with us right now.””
Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy Sat May 09, 2020 5:10 pm

~Finn~
I let out a dry laugh and slow shake of my head. "Sentiments appreciated dude, but it's a little too late for sorry at this point, dontcha think?" I look up at him briefly before shaking my head once more and returning my gaze to Kiana.

~Kiel~
I frown when I'm not summoned with my siblings, crossing my arms and standing with the other members of Irongale. Even in a place of relative safety, I felt on edge. I fond my eyes darting around, peering suspiciously at every face that crossed my path that I didn't recognize. Was this the price for the journey we were on? To never feel safe? I was beginning to question whether the toll was worth it. . .

Realizing a year late I haven't given credit to Lady Sen for the amazing avi! <3
boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime Sat May 09, 2020 8:39 pm

- Briony -

The queen smiles briefly at Pippin's kind sentiments, then it fades with realization. She looks at her son with a look of confusion. "Where's Prince Kiel?"

Hugo's sapphire eyes go wide. He then facepalms himself. "Oh, fuck."
Hime
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm Sat May 09, 2020 8:40 pm

- Alric -

Though I manage not to flinch, his words hit me hard. He’s right. It is too late. I’m making things worse by approaching him when Finn probably just needed space.

“Well,” I say, “I’m still sorry. Just . . . let us know if there’s anything we can do for you.”

I turn to go, but I only take two steps before I realize Ana isn’t following me. She says to Finn, “Sounds like you’re fed up with most of Irongale right now.”

She’s not saying that to state a fact. She’s saying it as an introduction. But to what? I look over my shoulder and shoot her a look, but she ignores me, her eyes steady on Finn.

"I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, and likewise the road to ruin."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Reading: The Traitor Baru Cormorant by Seth Dickinson
Currently Watching: Titans
WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy Thu May 21, 2020 12:18 am

~Finn~
Although Alric's sentiments were appreciated, it's the new voice that really piques my interest. She seems familiar, I probably have seen her around before, but her name escapes me.

I scoff, nodding my head once. "Yeah you could definitely say that. Who're you?"

Realizing a year late I haven't given credit to Lady Sen for the amazing avi! <3
boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm Sat May 23, 2020 8:35 pm

- Alric - 

“Anastasia, from the Furian tribe you infiltrated.” Much to my surprise, there’s no bitterness in her voice when she reminds us of what we did. “To compensate for it, Alric here is helping me find a relic lost to my tribe. But we’ll need more people. The two of you . . . a shapeshifter and a necromancer. Neither of you are as high-profile as those nobles. As far as I’m concerned, you’re some of the most ideal companions.” She pauses. “I can’t provide solace or comfort. But I can give you a distraction, should you want it.”

"I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, and likewise the road to ruin."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Reading: The Traitor Baru Cormorant by Seth Dickinson
Currently Watching: Titans
WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy Wed May 27, 2020 1:02 am

~Finn~
"Oooooh right! Infiltration, yeah. Good times," I smirk, my expression hardening as she continues on with her speech. I wanted nothing more than to get away from this. . . this den of monsters that we were traveling with. These heartless cowards who didn't care for anyone's life except their own. Her offer was enticing, I must admit.

"Kiana, what do you think?" I ask, searching her eyes for any inkling of her feelings on the matter.

boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke Wed May 27, 2020 12:03 pm

~Pippin~

I keep myself from laughing right in the prince's face, but stand again to stick my head out the door. I scan the room for my brother and wave to him when I see him, "Hey, bro, get in here!"

~Kiana~

I tilt my head as they talk about the infiltration, it feels like that was so long ago even though it had only been a few weeks. I'm trying to remember what I even did on that trip when Finn turns to look at me, and I can see the sudden determination in his eyes to get away.

"I, uh," I start, looking over to Alric and Anastasia again. I really didn't know who this girl was, but Alric seemed to trust her so maybe it would be ok. Besides, if it can help Finn feel a little better then I wanted to try. I give him a smile and squeeze his hand again, "I'm in if you are, looking for lost relics sounds exciting!"
Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 88 of 89 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 87, 88, 89  Next

Permissions in this forum: