Creativity Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS

STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 86 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 11:08 pm by Adrian

» Soulblade [Applications Thread]
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 86 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 2:41 pm by Comrade Squid

» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 86 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 9:10 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 86 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 9:06 pm by Kane

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 86 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:19 am by Michael DeathFlame

» Heir Eternal
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 86 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 11:18 pm by WritingBookworm

» The Witcher
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 86 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 1:54 pm by Sal

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 86 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:43 pm by WritingBookworm

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 86 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 2:18 am by boyhoy

October 2021
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

+3
Lady Senbonzakura
Cana
Kane
7 posters

Page 86 of 89 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89  Next

Go down

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 86 Empty Re: Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Post by boyhoy Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:16 am

~Finn~
As soon as she runs towards me, I wrap her into a tight embrace, desperately clinging to her as a flood of emotions I had held back finally overwhelms me.

"I'm so sorry, Kiana. I shouldn't have left you. I. . . I was just so angry, I didn't know what to do. G- Gia. . . she's. . . Gia's gone, Kiana. She's dead," I sob, tears overfilling my lids and creating liquid rivers down my cheeks.

Realizing a year late I haven't given credit to Lady Sen for the amazing avi! <3
boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:30 am

~Kiana~

I quickly stop my own tears and hug him to me as tight as I can. Brushing hair away from his forehead, I place a gentle kiss before I respond, “No, Finn, please don’t be sorry, I know how you feel. She was your best friend, and she was so good to you and all of us, and she gave up her life for nothing any of us could have expected. I know she cared about you, and her sacrifice will not be in vain. I promise.“

I can only hope that I’m saying the right things. I’ve spent so much time alone that I’ve forgotten how to be there for others, but I need to for him. I want to be there for him.
Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:45 am

~Finn~
I continue to sob, unable to hold it back any longer. Her words hit my ears and I know she is trying her best to help. Considering the lack of support I had prior to meeting Kiana, it means wonders for her to be there for me when I needed it. Though it felt as if she was throwing me a life preserver while I was already twenty feet underwater. The pain washed over me and pulled me deeper and deeper into the blackness, threatening to consume me. I felt as if I was drowning, unable to breathe, the pain was so intense.

"Why does it hurt so much? I- I want it to stop hurting so much. . ."

Realizing a year late I haven't given credit to Lady Sen for the amazing avi! <3
boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:02 am

~Kiana~

“Nothing can prepare you for this,” I tell him, suddenly remembering the words he told me not so long ago, “it feels like your world has shattered, and it hurts so much knowing you couldn’t say goodbye...but I know she cared about you. She cared enough to sacrifice herself so that you could keep moving.”

I have to stop, cradling his head to my own chest as I fight past my own sadness, “We didn’t forget what she did for us all this time, and we’ll never forget what she did to keep us all safe. I can’t say that it’ll stop hurting, but we can help you if you’ll let us.”
Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:11 am

~Finn~
For the time being, I let her words wash over me as she holds me so tightly. I grip onto her, not daring to let go. Right now, she was all I could count on and I was afraid of having that torn from me as well. I don't argue with her words, though in the moment I don't agree with the. People already forgot about her. They already forgot about what she had done and the sacrifice she made. They did nothing to help me; Kiana was the only one.

"Wh- What do we do now?" I ask, my voice sounding hollow and distant even to my own ears.

boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:25 am

~Kiana~

“We can do anything you need,” I tell him, feeling so much safer now that he’s by my side, I place another gentle kiss to his forehead before I continue, “I know where the other’s are staying, or we can stay out here for as long as you’d like.”

I hope to the gods I’m not lying to him, and the castle in the distance is where the others have gone. However, if I can give him this time alone I will gladly allow him to have it.
Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:02 am

~Finn~
"I. . .I don't know what I want to do. I don't know what I should do. I. . . I just don't know anything anymore," I frown, finding my thoughts muddled and unable to form a coherent train of thought at the moment.

boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:24 am

~Kiana~

I think that I understand what he's feeling, so I coax him to sit beside me in the field. The grass is at least low enough that we can still see the stars. I comb my fingers through his hair to try and calm him, "It's alright, you don't need to know what to do. No one knows what to do when things like this happen. Just know I'm here for you no matter what."

I know many of the others will be on his side, too, but that probably isn't what he needs right now. Instead I point up to the stars, "When I was really little, my parents told me that stars were just people that we loved who passed on. Sometimes I like to look up, just to see them smiling down at us.”

At this point I’m just trying to give him a distraction. He’s slipping further and further into his grief, and I need to help him stay afloat before I lose him.
Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:57 pm

~Finn~
Her parents were probably lying sacks of shit- stars were clearly just lights in the sky- but I decide against saying that in the moment. Instead I pretend that Gia's smiling down on me, smiling as she always was, and part of me feels a bit better. I knew she'd always be watching over me, keeping me safe, just like she did when she was alive.

"I've never heard that before," I finally say, my body loosening the tension within as she runs her fingers through my hair. "It's nice to think that, at least. Maybe she really is looking down on me now. . ."

boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:59 pm

- Alric - 

“Thank you, your highness,” I say to Hugo with an incline of my head. During my first few days wandering with Irongale, I would have stopped and stared at the splendor around us. It would have been like being thrown into a different world. But now, we’ve stayed at so many palaces and manors that I don’t stare anymore. This is my world now. 

I’m not sure how I feel about that. 

Standing halfway down the grand staircase is a slender Heijiki, long, white hair tied back. “I am pleased to see you are well, your highness.” His voice is posh, and he bows low to Hugo. I expect he’ll turn to the Forevigors next, as these hosts usually do. 

He turns to me. The Heijiki scans me up and down, and then does the same with my sister. “Alric and Karra Aldaine.”

“What the hell?” Karra says. “How do you know our names?” I’m wondering the same thing. Has Irongale become that famous now? That we’ve become just as recognizable as the Forevigors?

He doesn’t even deign to answer our question, or introduce himself. He turns back to me and narrows his eyes with disdain. “You’re shorter than I expected.”

“I’m six feet tall!” What’s going on?

"I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, and likewise the road to ruin."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Reading: The Traitor Baru Cormorant by Seth Dickinson
Currently Watching: Titans
WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down