Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

[ROLEPLAYING THREAD] Infinity's Row: Awakening, Part 2

Page 50 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 75 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [ROLEPLAYING THREAD] Infinity's Row: Awakening, Part 2

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:47 pm

~Dederick~

I gave a quick nod, following close behind with my sword wielded and trying to keep my footsteps quiet agains the stone.
Things seemed a bit too, I don't know, easy. Usually with an evil person trying to overthrow an entire government there would be a lot more guards and a lot less teenagers sneaking in to take them down. Maybe I was just being paranoid after what had just happened in the woods....but it felt off.
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:02 pm

~Aidec~

Everyone piled out of the hovercraft, and as soon as I saw Xanther, Silvien, and Rafael, I gave them a handshake and a hug.

But my father remained in the vehicle.

Curious, I walked in, watching as my father finished a serious-looking conversation with Luka. The kid seemed understanding, yet rather concerned. He followed Xanther off the bus, and my father beckoned me forward. There was a lot to talk about, he told me.

And indeed there was.
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by Neela on Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:11 pm

~Wren~

Finally! We made it through that frickin maze! As we exited Azula warned us to be quiet and I intended to follow those instructions. Fate seemed to have a different idea in mind.

I was too busy relishing in the fact that we made it out that I didn't notice the large, metal planter at my feet. One wrong step and my foot ended up in it and I proceeded to stumble, each step following making a loud clunking noise until I inevitably fell.

The crash of the golden planter resonated once more and I fought with it to get it off my foot. Pushing with all my might resulted on it shooting off and landing once more with a loud clang. My cheeks turn the brightest shade of red and the only words I could think to say were. "Who put that there?"
Neela
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:14 pm

- Resh -

"Hey, guys!" I called, my voice echoing all about.
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Neela on Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:23 pm

~Laylet~

I wave to Ebony and the others and Resh's call forces the corner of my lips into a small smile. For a moment I watch Aidec and Lyall then turn back and reach the others. "Well long time no see, huh?"
Neela
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:32 pm

~Dederick~

I flinched every time the metal clanged against the stone, like it physically hurt me. After all this quiet...
"Guys stay hidden," I whispered, crouching down and moving over to Wren, "You good, dude?"
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:50 pm

- Yuffie -

I stood beside Lunith when the rest of the Row arrived, smiling softly at them. I still hadn't quite recovered from earlier, what happened at the temples.

Memories of the past suddenly flashed against my mind as my eyes met Lunith's.

I must have passed out from exhaustion.

What hit me first was the prominent scent of moist wood and decaying leaves. Then came the gentle sound of rain. However, it was strangely warm and dry; I felt no trace of raindrops on my face, and all was still. Slowly, I forced open my eyes.

Candlelight graced the room and casted long shadows against the walls. It was small, but strangely comforting. It seemed as though I was occupying the only bed, but there was no one else to be found.

My feet dropped slowly to the floor. When I rose, that’s when I realized that the blanket over the doorway was propped up with Verecundus, revealing the dusk-lit greenery outside. My brow furrowed.

Before I could reach my scythe, a voice came from outside. “Awake already?”

I froze. The voice belonged to a boy, but it wasn't familiar to me. Could it belong to the one who took me into this hut? Instead of replying, I pressed my back against the wall, remaining out of sight.

“There’s no need to be afraid. I’m your friend.”
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Neela on Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:57 pm

("I'm your friend" mhmm thats what they all say)

~Wren~

"Besides suffering from an extreme case of klutziness and embarrassment I'm okay." I whispered

~Laylet~

I say hello to and hug almost everyone. I was so genuinely happy to see everyone again, it was a relief but also just felt homely. Like this is how things were meant to be. I stopped in front of Resh and looked at him as if I wasn't quite sure what to do, because I wasn't. I opened my mouth to say something then closed it again. I smiled a bit awkwardly while I continued to debate what I should do until I just hugged my arms around his neck. Tightly at first and then I loosened up as my head yelled at me for being weird.
Neela
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:14 am

- Resh -

I grinned as my chin rested against her shoulder, my arms wrapping around her middle in an embrace. "It's good to see you again, Lay."
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Neela on Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:20 am

~Laylet~

I smiled when he reciprocated and I didn't make a fool of myself. I settled in a bit more comfortably then responded, "Man, it's good to see you again too. And even better that you're not unconscious."
Neela
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 75 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top