Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Today at 2:00 pm by WritingBookworm

» Irongale [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 12:51 am by Shaybaysasuke

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:23 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:21 pm by WritingBookworm

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:36 pm by WritingBookworm

» Red Queen {APP Thread}
Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:36 pm by boyhoy

» Red Queen: Shatter the Mirror
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:38 am by WritingBookworm

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies – Incalescent [REVIVAL RP]
Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:09 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Seoulite[SGRP]
Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:13 pm by Kane

June 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Infinity's Row 2: Official Plot Synopsis

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Infinity's Row 2: Official Plot Synopsis

Post by Hime on Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:20 pm

In the world of N’al Ren, a new danger is arising.

After the conclusion of the Second Great Clan War, Runite’s Row is officially ended. The clan was deemed unneeded in a state of such peace and prosperity, and a majority of the country saw it as potential danger and tyranny.

However, strange happenings begin to occur as the next generation reached their teenage years. People in different regions of N’al Ren were being manipulated: Some were driven insane, and some were encouraged to murder, thieve, and attack. The most outlandish aspect of these occurrences was found within the bloodstream of the culprits after they mysteriously were killed – it had turned to liquid iron.

Officials also saw it as unnatural that the sudden influxes of criminals were reportedly innocent citizens.

They were not able, however, to figure out this dark phenomenon.

Casualty after casualty, this era of stillness began to waver. The government was growing increasingly desperate, holding out for a miracle. . .

Little did they know, this miracle was right under their noses.

Hello, everyone! It's been a while since I've been on here. School's been stressing me out to the max, so I apologize for my absence. To start off, I'd like to address the amazing events that have happened around here: Anaphora, congratulations on your one year! It makes me happy to see such good stories live on such a long time, still making people happy. And Omni, your new RPG looks incredibly made. Best of luck to you, I know it'll be great!

Without further ado, IR2 (heh, that rhymed). There's not much to say now, but I will say that there will be new additions and elements in the future, a few decades after the current series comes to an end. For those of you who are wondering, this will take place when the children of current characters are around 15, 16, or 17 (or anywhere around there), depending on when they're born. You can also make completely new characters, it's up to you! As said when IR first began, this is a realm of freedom and imagination.

If you have anything you'd like to see, please post below! Any comments and questions would be appreciated. Smile Thank you all so much!
Hime

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinity's Row 2: Official Plot Synopsis

Post by Kane on Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:17 pm

HIME I AM SO EXCEIDTED I JUST WANT TO GET ON MY FEET!
Kane
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:36 pm

Smile Looks highly promising, as usual! I'm ready to introduce my second subplot, but first the conclusion of my original will be looming on the horizon too, with Aidec and Lyall finally confronting the mysterious museum curator who tasked the Farenarts with stealing the Kryze sword years ago....

But that will be a separate story. The conclusion of IR: Renegade will arrive before Halloween, and from there I'll start working on the introduction or reintroduction of my new main character (and subplot) for IR2.
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:26 pm

Smile Can't wait.

Since Adrian gave an update on his subplot/stories, so will I, to those that honestly do care about them. The subplots should be wrapped up solely within the Awakening RPG. For stories: Rebellion is now mostly being told through flashbacks in Awakening, since it's extremely relevant to the current arc. Caliber I promise I will get back to, but for now I want to give my attention to my two Anaphora-centric stories. However, I actually do have an IR oneshot planned in between the end of Pariah and the release of Therese's sidestory. Not gonna say who it focuses on just yet, but despite the short length it should actually give a lot of depth into their past, true mental state, and into a familial relationship that'll come into heavy play later on.

Enough about that. I am very intrigued by the plot of the Puppetmaster, and look forward to the sequel's release. Smile
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:33 pm

Adrian and Writing, you have me interested! I cant wait to see what you both do, since it always ends up incredible. Very Happy Thank you for sharing!
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:00 pm

Oh my goodness I am soon excited for this!

Like Writing and Adrian I have a few surprises in store for my boys and Ren and something that should help the whole gang Smile Im so excited to see everyone's story endings and hope you like mine!
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox on Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:05 pm

Well I can't wait! I intend to finish the Arescar stuff up with Aven, but there's more for the Ialis in the future, some really interesting stuff I can't wait to get into!

Anyway, can't wait!
Paradox
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:15 pm

OH WAIT I'LL DO AN LIL UPDATE TOO 

I definitely have plans to do more with Azula's brother in the future so watch out fam. That is all...
Kane
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni on Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:14 pm

Aw, thanks Hime! And nice to know the kind of the tone you're planning to have the original IR end on. Looks like that'll dovetail with my plans quite well...

Anyway, I won't say I can't wait for IR2, just because I have so much more left to do in this one, but I'm definitely looking forward to it.
Omni
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:48 pm

(When all of Lyssy's Caroline subplot is actually after the Row is disbanded and after the RP. I'll have stories and answers to all my stuff once whatever is going on in this IR is done. . .)

But for IR2 I'm still deciding if I am going to continue on. I've already had the children done for a long time, but Ronan and I have never decided clearly on things so. Idk. I'll see how it works out.
Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://dragcave.net/user/Salphirix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top