Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:25 pm by Cana

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:55 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:37 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Rate the Song Above You.
Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:35 pm by WritingBookworm

» Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:37 pm by WritingBookworm

» Infinity's Row: Untold Stories
Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:26 pm by WritingBookworm

» [APPLICATIONS THREAD] Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:34 am by Sentinel

» Irongale [APPS THREAD!]
Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:58 am by WritingBookworm

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Infinity's Row

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Infinity's Row

Post by Hime on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:21 am

Hello, everyone! It's probably late where you are, and I hope you all are having sweet dreams (unless you're nocturnal, like me Razz) and wonderful ends to school. Recently I started up a new idea that's come to be known as Infinity's Row. To me it sounds RPG-esque. . . but I'm not really sure where the 'Infinity' part came from. whoops

I initially posted it on Weasley's thread, entitled "1st Monthly Sectionwide RPG Discussion" (if you haven't given any ideas yet, please do!). This was me basically aspiring IR to become this one thing that everyone had a part in and looked forward to- which is the whole point of this thread. cat <---- (favorite emoticon ever : D)

Okay, I've worked night and day on the basic plot. Then a realization dawned on me. I don't know if this is just me, but I'm growing tired of being accredited the 'creator' of an RPG. That seems. . . I dunno. Boring. So, bear with me here, I'm getting cheesy. I think all of us deserve to have a voice in something, you know? It's getting to that point in my life where I have to take things WAY more seriously now (helloooo, 20th birthday. . . I'm getting old Embarassed), and I may not be around for much longer.

I remember you all in a plethora of roleplays. Medieval Kingdom, Beast Masters, Evergreen, Hollywood. . . So much more. Besides little passing stories that might pop up here and there, I think Infinity's Row may be my last big concept for awhile. Sadly, I'm not Peter Pan, and I have to grow up.

I guess I'll start calling IR my 'retirement RPG'; which isn't really mine, of course. It's ours. Honestly, until today, I had no idea this would be it. Reality struck me all too fast. So. . . Yeah, I'm getting pretty teary-eyed. You know me. Drama queen. Wink

For some reason, I have a feeling this will be really worthwhile. I already have some of my best friends agreeing to help me on this. Neela, Tara, and BoyHoy, thank you. I love you

And now it's your turn. You don't have to contribute ideas just yet- sometimes the best things happen along the way. But I do want to hear from you. How you feel about IR, what you WANT to happen, what you want more of. . . Or simply tell us if you'd like to jump on board or not. ^.^ Anything is great.

I'll post the information I already gave below. As I've said before, it is the bare bones plot. The fleshed-out version lies within us.

The title's Infinity's Row, and I guess it's a futuristic-fantasy type genre. The story takes place in N'al Ren, which is the name of the world; the capital's name is Ald Ruhn, where the plot lifts off.

Above N'al Ren, there's a bubble-like formation that serves as the world's life force. It gets it's power from three structures known as Reactors, and they're located in three different places: Ald Ruhn, Swynborough (capital of Epon Kiin, the eastern section of the land), and Bul Irsa (capital of N'ode, the western section of the land).

For years, there's been a ceremony for a powerful guild called Runite's Row that takes place in Ald Ruhn. Every five years, twelve children (ages 14, 15, or 16) who enroll to become a member are selected. From then on, they are trained, and gifted one of four weapons classes; scythe, axe, gun, or sword.

Under the supervision of the guild, the children are given the life-threatening duty of protecting the Reactors, which the citizens are believing to be growing weak. However, this is not the case. From an unknown source, many monsters and dangers are being spawned. Little do they know that the culprit is closer to them than they think...

So basically, it's a group of kids protecting the world. Pretty typical. But there will be plenty of twists and turns along the way, of course. And since it's an RPG, half of the story will be shaped by the choices and actions of the players. ^o^

In the roleplay, I'll be having two characters; a boy and a girl. Their names are Yuffie Abatan-Bliss (15) and Resh Archambault (16). If you want/are thinking about joining, please look at the information below!

Since there's not enough information for you all to make a full-out character, just give me the basics- name, age, looks, and maybe a little bit about them [personality-wise]. You may use the following guidelines, or just do whatever you want with them. It's your RPG!

Name:
Age [14-16]:
Looks?:
Info?:

: D

Well, there's not much left for me to tell you. Just. . . Stay gold, I guess. :] I know for a fact that you all will make the last big idea that was born in my crazy head a reality- you always do. You always do. And I love each and every one of you for that. One day, I dream to look back at all the roleplays with my kids and say, "Look at how awesome we were!" Then I'll stumble upon Infinity's Row after its finished and be like, "Here we all are." Well. Now I'm realizing this is my final intense reservations thread. I am rediculous. Who else gets emotional over stuff like this? Nobody normal. XD

There goes Hermy again, with her emotional speeches. XD Alrighty, everyone. I guess I'll let you all post now. Somebody had better enroll me into a retirement home. . . affraid

Last edited by ~Hermione~ on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinity's Row

Post by NightOwl on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:43 am

I am sad to see that this will be your last roleplay, but I understand about getting older. I turned 17 just two months ago but I don't feel like I'm that old. It's crazy to think that in a few years I'm off to college, then getting a job and just . . . . life outside my parents house. But, everyone has to leave at one point. If I could, I'd love to stay young forever like Peterpan, but I can't. So, I think it's okay to be emotional over this. I've been here for three years now and I know the names of almost everyone here, even if I barely interact with people anymore, I still feel like Central and now this place is like a home. For me, it's a familiar place with all the friends I've made and to know that one day I'll leave and maybe not see them again is sad.

Thank you so much Athena! You're amazing!!
Forum Rules.. • • ..Anaphora: Entropy.. • • ..Anaphora Wiki
Spoiler:
NightOwl
Moderator/Coder
Moderator/Coder

Back to top Go down

Post by Neela on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:59 am

Hermy... As excited as I am for this to come out it may literally kill me if you leave. I know it's something we all need to do at some point but I can't believe your leaving is coming so soon. I would like to ask though if this is going to be your last time taking part in an RPG or just the last one you, I mean we, create!
Neela
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:43 pm

@Tara - You're absolutely right.

@Neela - It's only the last RPG I [we] will be making. I'll still roleplay, of course. You can't get rid of me that easily. Wink Maybe every now and then, I'll create remakes. But IR will be the last large and collected RPG I'll be making.

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Neela on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:45 pm

Okay you had me worried Hermy!!!
Neela
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:05 pm

Hermione, if you ever left before I did, I'd probably cry for days!!! So don't even think about that!!

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:27 pm

D'aw, Hermy. ^.^ As sad as this is, I perfectly understand. While I'm not quite as old as you guys, I'm almost sixteen years old. I'll be a Junior next year and, while I still have time left, I'll be busier than ever with AP classes, getting a job, a crapload of extracurricular activities, thinking about college all topped by my writing. I wasn't exactly active during sophomore year--I can't imagine what next year will be like. I'll probably soon be leaving the nest.
Anyways, enough with my rambling. This is about you, Hermy, not me. We may not be as close as we used to be during the good old days, but I will forever support you. You're marvelous and wonderful and I'm sorry if I don't say that very often. Besides, how can I forget the one who introduced me to Naruto? Smile
Enough of my sappiness. Now to sign up for the RPG.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Star Wars: Phasma by Delilah S. Dawson
Currengly Binging: Rick and Morty
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NightOwl on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:28 pm

A question before I put up my form. Just how futuristic is this world? Like, what is their current limit on technology?

Last edited by TaraBeara on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : freaking typos . . .)

Thank you so much Athena! You're amazing!!
Forum Rules.. • • ..Anaphora: Entropy.. • • ..Anaphora Wiki
Spoiler:
NightOwl
Moderator/Coder
Moderator/Coder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:49 pm

@BoyHoy - You are literally the sweetest heart on the planet. I'll never forget you, Chips. I love you

@writing - Oh, my Writing-sama. Words cannot sum up how I feel about you. Because of you, I've discovered my confidence and talents. Without you, I wouldn't be anywhere. I'll forever support you as well.

@Tara - I honestly never thought of that much... Of course, it's not up to me. I wouldn't say this is as far as robotic revolutions or anything. Maybe... 200+ years into the future. I'll have more information on it later. :]

Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:53 pm

Hermy you're going to make me cry!!!! Crying or Very sad

On a side note, do I fill out that form here or somewhere else?

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top