Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Well shit, i'm a ghost.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well shit, i'm a ghost.

Post by Fix-It on Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am

Before I post this I have a few things to say:

1. I wrote this on my goddamn phone, errors are to be expected because I have barely edited it-- knowing that if I try it'll probably delete itself or something lol. So no, this isn't professionally written or anything.
2. This is my imagination! This never happened/will happen. I just got bored.
3. I didn't know what to call it, sorry.

-----

Florence was cradled by clouds above N'al Ren, watching everything and everyone from above. She felt the sensation of being weightless; the moment Joshua punctured her chest she began to float.

She glided, like an angel without wings-- soaring amongst the clouds and waiting. Waiting for someone to say something, for something to happen.

Her absence was briefly noted by the Row, before duties called and they moved along swiftly erasing all traces of her life with one fell swipe.

She didn't mind too much-- she had seen it coming from miles away and quite frankly she didn't want a huge gathering to mourn her loss.

Although maybe a few tears would have been warming to the heart.

Florence heaved a ghastly sigh and rolled onto her chest, cupping her face with her palms and observing Runite's Row.

She flipped through several people before landing on Melana-- Melana Fray and stopped for a moment. It took a moment, but Florence eventually realized something was wrong. It had appeared that Melana had left in a fit of jealousy and rage.

Florence frowned and sat for a moment processing the newly gained information. She pulled a few dry strands of hair behind her ear and made a decision.

She lightly dropped from the clouds, her ribbon decorated hair cascading behind her as she landed upon the sidewalk next to Melana. She knew there was nothing to be done-- however she could pretend that she was alive and well and with Melana.

Although she could not see her, Florence walked beside the girl-- listening to her mumbling and footsteps.

Florence projected a small grin on her face, and held Melana's hand in her's in an attempt to reassure her.

"It'll be ok." Her faint voice whispered, blending in with the rough winds as a small shiver was sent down her spine.

She walked with Melana for what seemed like forever, she sat down with her, and she somehow prevented herself from crying. She felt warm tears build up in her eyes, but whenever they drew near-- she just batted her eyes to prevent them from showing. She didn't mind how she would appear when crying, it was just the idea of being weak when she isn't even alive.

She knew that she could never talk to Melana and get a reply again, and was fully aware that she would never experience another hug from the girl.

"Hey Melana," Florence whimpered,

"I'm sorry." That was the only thing Florence could muster up the courage to say-- as they sat together on a small bench. The sun rippled into the water from behind the tall buildings, casting a bit of light on Florence's mystical figure. Blue veins swelled through her wax paper skin, as she lightly floated above the metal.

Her chest was blotched dark red, her face almost frozen, her toes curled and wrinkled. She was wearing a simple white sundress without shoes. A look she would have never worn when she was alive, but it made her feel more light and free to be who she was now.

She could hear whispers clouding in her ears, and began to feel like she was withering away all over again. A small frown replaced her usual grin as she stiffened her back.

"I've got to go." She said to herself.

Florence wiped a single clear tear that she promised not to make, from her transparent skin, before planting her lips on Melana's cheek. She giggled, before looking back up towards the clouds.

"I love you." The whispers began to grow, clouding her vision with pure white. She nodded to herself, as if she was saying that she was leaving so the whispers would dissipate.

Florence effortlessly floated back up above the clouds, tilting her head down as her vision was fixed and smiling at the girl with goggles on her head.

"Goodbye Melana."

-----

Yeah idk sorry
Fix-It
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://sydakasquid.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Well shit, i'm a ghost.

Post by Hime on Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:57 am

HOLY CRAP!! Fix-It, this is incredibly beautiful and tragic. I could see it all happening and I felt a really strong connection while reading it. Very well done, I love it. Smile
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Fix-It on Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:10 am

~Hermione~ wrote:HOLY CRAP!! Fix-It, this is incredibly beautiful and tragic. I could see it all happening and I felt a really strong connection while reading it. Very well done, I love it. Smile

thank you so much uwu ❤️
Fix-It
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://sydakasquid.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:15 am

When you feel sad because you really liked this and it stabbed you in the feels ;-;

Meep. ;`; I loved it.
Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://dragcave.net/user/Salphirix

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lionheart on Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:11 am

Awwww Syd ;~; you did a great job for being on your phone. Seriously, the emotions communicated in this are amazing. I'm crying impressed!
Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t869-applications-thread-

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:43 pm

Awww, this is so sad D: It's very lovely, and it goes deep into Florence's character as well as the relationship between her and Melana. The prose in this piece makes you cry is beautiful. Well done!
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top