Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Yesterday at 10:55 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 3:22 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Infinity's Row: Untold Stories
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:13 pm by WritingBookworm

» Naruto: Will of Fire [Applications Thread]
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:14 am by WritingBookworm

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:48 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:06 pm by WritingBookworm

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:05 pm by Comrade Squid

» Seoulite[SGRP]
Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:33 pm by Kane

» The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am by Hero of Time

September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

-Roleplaying Thread- Anaphora: Entropy

Page 3 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 51 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: -Roleplaying Thread- Anaphora: Entropy

Post by Ace on Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:07 am

~Kihira
As I shower in one of the many bathrooms in Acritudo's capital fortress, I let my mind unwind. The fighting had taken a toll on me emotionally; whether or not I liked it, I was a cold-blooded killer. It was a lot to come to terms with, but considering all that had happened, it wasn't even one of the major issues to consider. Where did we go from here, and what would happen to Articuno? Obviously there was a lot to do, but could we really handle the task ahead of us? It wasn't going to be easy to change a nation of cruelty into one of compassion, but that was our job, after all.

As the water streams down my skin, I find myself coming back to the reason I'd joined Anaphora's Redemption. The fact that we'd taken down Acritudo's corrupt government was great and all, but how long would it take before we were ready to move on? Weeks, months, years... No, I couldn't wait that long. I couldn't live with myself if I knew that I had been given this trait, given the power to do something to take revenge on the people who'd founded a country based on greed. That was why my mother was dead, after all. Greed. The single word made my blood begin to boil, and the shower began to turn into a sauna. I would crush that country's rulers, who were the cause of my mother's death, the reason my father had turned to greed, and the reason I now had the power to end them once and for all. I would make them learn to fear the person I'd become, before utterly and completely ending them.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:22 am

(Sorry for short posts... I'll make a longer one later, but I'm sorta busy right now and I'm trying to just keep up lol)
~Serafina~
I sit at a desk with my face in some papers. Sitting up, I light a cigarette and smoke it. Life was stressful these past few days. The pressure of keeping Acritudo from collapsing was weighing on all of us and so much harder than we ever thought it would be.

~Aurora~
"How is the construction going?" I say, examining Jayce's profile. The Redemption is steadily growing more powerful and as much as we want to say that it's not a threat, it was beginning to become one.

~Yin~
I raise an eyebrow at the new member but smile at her, the smile not reaching past my lips. Standing up, I walk in here direction and bow.

"Welcome, I'm Yin. I hope you'll... enjoy your time here," I say, flicking my hair over my shoulder.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAlmightySeaMelon on Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:39 am

Maximus-

Well, this little journey to Acritudo has been taking forever. Just me and my spear, getting lost in Cruore and avoiding arrest--oh what fun. I didn't bother to bring a map, I also didn't bother to pretty much take anything really, but I'm just hoping I can find a good opportunity to escape to Acritudo. However, without some sort of way to know where I'm going, this could take a long while. Good golly gee this is just fun, running around lost while trying to not get caught by government for the past however long it's been. I don't really know; I've lost track. All I want to do is just to get to Acritudo for this redemption thing, I could finally put my somewhat-good skills to use. My mindset is to stay positive and that'll eventually get me to where I need to be. Perhaps soon it will, perhaps not, oh well. I just need to keep up the spirits and keep looking because I feel like I'm getting close to something, or possibly someone.

(Referring to Fix-It's character)

Novice Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lionheart on Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:40 am

~Aila~

I take a deep breath and push myself up. I don't have time for this. What I need to be doing is coordinating with the rest of the Redemption.

Turning to a keyboard beside me, I slowly type out a message to be delivered to the screen of every AR office. Hey all. What's today's plan?

I blink my eyes a few times, forcing any sleepiness back. Then I reach for the sheets on Cruore, pulling them in front of me.

~End~

A small smirk turns the edge of my lips, but I bother not with answering. Instead, I take my time scanning her; I examine her posture, her height, the weapon fastened at her waist, the tilt of her chin, and perhaps most interestingly of all, her expressions. The guard, the defiance...

I believe I've not made any mistake.

I finally lock onto her eyes before starting to speak. "It appears we need not start with introductions. You must have questions, and I intend to answer them. But first, I must make some things clear to you."

"Your former status means nothing to us. So should ours mean to you. In ENTROPY, we are a collection of individuals with diverse goals and a shared path to their achievement. Your existence and opinions are only worth as much as you give us reason to believe they are. You will earn your respect through competence and reliability. You will learn that nothing worth having is given to you, and that includes the time and consideration of your new allies. And if you're somebody capable of proving themselves worthy, you will do far more than thrive."

My tone and gaze both remain constant the entire time.

"I think it's unnecessary to give you an 'if not' scenario."

⌠ Anaphora Fan Thread ⌡ × ⌠ Anaphora: Entropy ⌡ × ⌠ My Shop ⌡ × ⌠ Forum Rules ⌡ × ⌠ versen ver ♥ ⌡
Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t869-applications-thread-

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:34 am

~Raze
"The name's Raze," I say, winking at her. "I guess we'll see if you're ready to play with the big boys."

~Jayce
"A bit slower than I'd hoped, but I've been told that things should be speeding up after the troops from Mars are sent in."

I sigh, creasing my forehead but trying to keep my stress levels down.

"I don't see what's so complex about the project - we're just shoring up and fortifying the defenses, after all. Well, that, and my special undertaking... but that's just a last resort."

I smirk, thinking of the plan I'd come up with along with my Elite Four. Yes, it'd be a marvel indeed once it was completed.

"All in all, everything should be completed in less than a month. You have nothing to worry about, sweetheart."

At that, I turn and wrap her in an embrace.

"They won't be able to take you from me. I won't let them, no matter what I have to do."

~Kihira
Hair and body wrapped in towels, I open the bathroom door, the thick steam I'd accidentally created pouring out onto the floor. A message from Aila was beeping on the screen for the office I'd chosen, but I ignore temporarily while I get myself dressed, my clothes freshly cleaned.

After getting dressed and brushing out my hair, I'm finally ready to take on whatever the day ahead would hold.

I sit down, hands ready to type something in, but nothing comes to me. What were we supposed to do... us, a group of teenagers who knew practically nothing about running the government. I was honestly surprised the water had been still running this morning. Did the people of Acritudo even trust us to lead them into a future of freedom, or were they wondering how long they would last before starving to death?

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:42 am

- Therese -

Yin . . . I eye her, and debate whether or not to respond. Well, can't say she seems as patronizing as End and Never. That's a plus.

"We'll see about that," I say at last to her. And then, to Raze (who of course just has to have yet another dramatic name), "Well now, I guess we'll see if you're ready to keep up with me."

My attention is then diverted to End as she informs me of how I'll 'need to earn their respect' and all that crap. Please. Like their respect even matters to me. However, I do find it interesting -- how End is entirely unflinching and unhestitant the entire time.

"It is, given that there's not even much of a point anyways," I say, arching an eyebrow.

With that said, I turn to Yin. "She this condenscending to everyone she meets?" I say, jerking a thumb at End.

- Luke -

Of course once again, this report on Aspernor isn't giving anything useful about Charity. Maybe there'll be something in other Avaditas papers --

Ding.

I glance up from the papers and locate the source of the notification. On a screen is a message from Aila.

I swear, my heart pounds that much louder when I see her name. Silently pleading for that to stop, I turn the keyboard towards me and proceed to begin typing up a response.

No idea. The process of fingerpecking each and every letter onto the screen is a long and ardous process. Six years training with the staff in Cruore doesn't exactly help you with computer skills, after all. But I personally believe locating Charity is our biggest priority.

I hit 'SEND' with a firm click, with no regrets. It's true that we need to stabalize Acritudo. But right now, one of our own is missing.

So screw politics.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
Currengly Binging: Seraph of the End
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:18 am

{ Never }
I scoff at her comments towards End, even if she wasn't talking in any way towards me her attitude was just asking for problems. If this little "royal brat" attitude was going to stick around she was going to learn quickly how much she would regret acting like the little princess that she no longer was. Especially with her snobby, high and mighty aura she possessed she was going to learn very quickly she had no place in ENTROPY for acting as she was.

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://dragcave.net/user/Salphirix

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lionheart on Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:00 am

~End~

I give no reaction to any of her words. If anything, my smirk grows a tiny bit more.

So she still thinks she's the one in control. That she'll be able to say and act how she wants, free of consequence. You would assume three defeats at the hands of the Redemption would teach anyone some humility. Apparently not. 

Thus far, her need to act like the spoiled child of the very dictators we are opposing leads me to believe that she could die without any objections at any moment, given she provokes the wrong member.

ENTROPY is not built on trust, or with any assurance of the absence of betrayal. It is built on mutual understanding and mutual need, and the power of the individual's actions to prove themselves worth keeping alive. Therese cares not for that understanding or her actions. But we also do not need her.

"If you do not want my information, I shall offer it no further," I say, tone light and ungrudging. "In which case, I'm sure you'll familiarize yourself with the other members. I myself will be in the technology room. It was a pleasure to meet you, Therese."

When I turn away, all emotion begins to drain from my features. If she's all she thinks she is, she might last to morning. If she's unwilling to learn, she won't last the evening.

That's her choice.

~Aila~

I rub my temples as I slowly read Luke's message. 

Luke. Freaking Luke.

Great guy. Love him. BFF. His heart is always in the right place. It really is. But by the skies, his head isn't even in the mix most of the time. 

I try not to focus on the actual message. Me breaking down in the middle of the day wouldn't be acceptable. I try thinking about it objectively.

We can't put all our efforts on that. I know what you're feeling. But would she want Acritudo to fall apart over her? 

⌠ Anaphora Fan Thread ⌡ × ⌠ Anaphora: Entropy ⌡ × ⌠ My Shop ⌡ × ⌠ Forum Rules ⌡ × ⌠ versen ver ♥ ⌡
Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t869-applications-thread-

Back to top Go down

Post by Fix-It on Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:16 am

Cinzia-
I freeze.

Ahead of me there was a rustle; it had to be..

A rabbit popped out from the leaves and I heaved a sigh.

Sure: I needed food. But not a rabbit! Even the Redemption would've been a nicer sight than this!

I stare the morsel of food in the eye as to say 'You suck,' before I pull Desolation back an slash it's back and step on it's head to kill it fast.

With another loud sigh I pull the corpse up from the floor and begin walking again.

If I wasn't going to starve i'd need a firepit or just a clear area to build one..

thank you so much athena!:

Fix-It
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://sydakasquid.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishie on Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:11 pm

~Purgatory~

"Therese Zeidan," I uncross my arms, walking over. "It's a... pleasure." My eyes carried my amusement, I could tell, but I wasn't going to mask it just yet.

Excellent Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 51 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top