Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

-Roleplaying Thread- Anaphora: Entropy

Page 2 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: -Roleplaying Thread- Anaphora: Entropy

Post by Athena Lionheart on Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:10 am

~Ceyra~

My eyes flit over the piles of papers and folders. I decide against commenting. Aloud, at least.

What a mess.

⌠ Anaphora Fan Thread ⌡ × ⌠ Anaphora: Entropy ⌡ × ⌠ My Shop ⌡ × ⌠ Forum Rules ⌡ × ⌠ versen ver ♥ ⌡
Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t869-applications-thread-

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:12 am

~Jayce
As I overlook the construction at Ira from my balcony in the base, I wonder whether or not I was making the right move. I could easily be mounting an offense to take control of Acritudo, or even preparing for war with Avaditas instead of using resources on this defensive campaign. If the group called Anaphora struck right now, it may even be to our downfall to be in the middle of construction. Something inside me, however, insisted on fortifying Aspernor from the inside. In any case, even if the Redemption did try anything, we would ruthlessly end them on the spot. I admit, they did overthrow Acritudo, but that nation was so weak and corrupt that it would've likely fallen apart sooner or later anyways. Now all I could do was watch and wait for the band of children to make their move; they were just pieces on a chessboard, after all.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by King Ki11 on Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:14 am

◄Axel►

I follow Larea and lean over the stone fence, thinking back to all that had happened since we had taken over.

These past few days have made me realize how crazy Aila, Charity, Fina, and I were when we thought the hard part of taking over a country was fighting, but after seeing how much work we would have to do to fix hundreds of years of the Zeidan's screwing up, I decided that politics weren't for me. In fact, the only time I've had to talk to those Official's we found in the castle was when I was finding out about where Vandor's axe was, and when I found it I had to discard one of my oldest and best friends. Parting ways with my hammer was a hard yet necessary decision, but I would not forget to honor it and all it's helped me do. After I put on all of the straps used to hold the axe to my back, I replaced where it had been on display with my hammer. "See you later old friend," I remember saying as I walked off to find Larea.

When it came to getting away from politics, Larea and I had the same idea. We both wanted to work with the guards and defenses of the city. I mean, if a ragtag group of Trait Bearers could break in and take over, how easy would it be for an army to do the same?

The soldiers weren't exactly the most accepting of me using their recently deceased rulers weapon, but even if they made it obvious at times, I ignored them and carried on. No matter how much they respected him and wanted me to retire the weapon, I refused. I'm scared to tell the others why I even wanted this weapon, but taking and using this axe that has ruined family's and spilt countless drops of blood for good seems right to me in a way. It feels like I'm giving this evil weapon a chance to redeem itself.

Although Larea and I had a lot of work ahead of us, I couldn't stop myself from thinking about a certain someone who had disappeared. It pisses me off that we still had found nothing about her. WHY COULDN'T WE EVEN FIND A TRAIL! Uhh if we only we could find a trail or something. It would be so much easier to find her.

Last edited by King Ki11 on Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

King Ki11
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:23 am

{ Never }
"Yea, yea, I know. You're welcome," I flick my hand and walk towards one of the seats I had claimed as my own, crossing my leg over the other as I sat down and leaned back to observe.

{ Avon }
"Found it!" I exclaim, picking up the paper, "Yup, he's there towards the top."

Last edited by Lyssy-chan on Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://dragcave.net/user/Salphirix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:26 am

~Eris~

"Dear family," I said as I sauntered into the office with a small smirk. "Lovely weather, no Ceyra?" My cloy voice filled the air like a sickening perfume as I draped myself over a chair near the desk. The days had been excitingly filled with preparations for the ultimate of the social season in Avaditas. I pulled my sweater around me to protect me from the slight chill that plagued the office during every almost time of the year.

~Evelyn~

I sat in the small corridor adjacent to Lady Ceyra's chambers trying to fix one of her dresses for the dinner the following night. The fabric was delicate and required a careful hand. I finished with a sigh of relief before I proceeded to hang it up in her wardrobe.

~Atlas~

My hand rested next to me as I stared out the window at the skyline. I couldn't figure out how I felt about these past few months. They went against a lot of what I believed in and I wasn't sure I could deal with that.
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:31 am

{ Avon }
"Hello dear sister of mine, you're looking to be in a good mood," I coo as she takes a seat close to me.

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://dragcave.net/user/Salphirix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:32 am

~Eris~

"It is the height of the season," I said with a small smirk before I looked around the two of them. "Anything interesting as of late?"
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lionheart on Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:34 am

(You really like the word 'cloy' lately, don't you, Kane? xD)

~Ceyra~

"Fair indeed," I agree, eyes lifting to a window before resting on Eris with a small smile. "Let's hope it lasts for the coming days. And nothing you wouldn't already know. Everything is going smoothly... Unless Avon is keeping secrets from us both?"

⌠ Anaphora Fan Thread ⌡ × ⌠ Anaphora: Entropy ⌡ × ⌠ My Shop ⌡ × ⌠ Forum Rules ⌡ × ⌠ versen ver ♥ ⌡
Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t869-applications-thread-

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:39 am

(I do xD)

~Eris~

"He could be," I said in a slight joking tone before I glanced at Ceyra. Before she could see my gaze, I averted it and returned it to Avon.
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:39 am

- Luke -

These walls are haunted, but only I can see the ghosts.

At the front entrance, a red-haired boy enters with a dead boar in tow, pleased with another recent kill of his.

In the abandoned nursery room on the second floor, I see a mother with beautiful red hair wreathing her face, giggling to herself as she watches a little girl's fiery curls bounce on her shoulders as she plays.

And in the courtyard, a twelve year old boy sends a birdcage crashing to the ground before screaming at a girl with raven hair, who has already exploded into tears.

Many of these ghosts of the past haunted me, but in my sleep. Now that I'm actually here, actually back in the Zeidan Mansion, these ghosts are more active than ever.

Thanks to this, I can barely even be in the halls without shaking, and there's absolutely no way that I can ever be in the bedroom that I once occupied. So I spend most of my days in an office, separate from Aila's.

Naturally, being wary of the other nations, Acritudo had placed various spies in Aspernor and Avaditas. Some fairly recent reports had arrived just a day or two ago, and now, along with some other reports I'd found stashed away in drawers, I regard each of them with scrutiny.

Because if any of these spies had seen Charity, or anything else that might give us a lead . . .

Please.

My eyes travel down the page, pacing slowly around the room in a circle. Much better to be moving, than to just sit around. When I'm done, deciding that there isn't much useful information to glean from this, I peel the page away and set it aside on the mahogany desk before proceeding to the next one.

I've only begun reading it before I hear a polite knock at the door.

My pacing lulls to a stop. I look to the door. "Come in," I call.

In response, the door creaks open, and a maid steps in. She certainly looks young -- younger than most of the Redemption, actually.

"M-Mr. Zeidan?" she says. By the skies, being addressed by that is strange. "I've prepared fresher bedsheets for you and the others, sir."

Oh, yeah. We've overtaken the Zeidan Mansion, so we have servants now. Right. That's a thing.

That's still really weird.

"Oh." I blink, a bit stunned. "Erm . . . thanks." Too late I realize that probably doesn't sound authoritative enough; we need to be authoritative if we're heading up a nation. So I clear my throat. "I mean -- thank you."

Honestly, the whole idea of servants -- of having another person do exceedingly simple work for you -- is one that I'm uncomfortable with. How is it that rulers are actually accustomed to this? How is it that I was once accustomed to this?

So that's when an idea strikes me. The maid honestly looks kind of tired -- you can tell that she's been working hard. So . . .

My face settles into a smile. "Miss, would you like the rest of the day off?"

The maid practically jumps in shock. "E-E-Excuse me?"

"Would you like the rest of the day off?" I repeat. "You know, have some time to yourself, do what you want? I'm guessing the past three rulers never really gave you that sort of thing."

The poor girl still looks unsure, like it's something so foreign and so unfamiliar. "But . . . But . . ."

"If you want to keep working, then by all means, you're free to do so," I say quickly. "Though if you don't . . . well, no one's stopping you."

Her face is frozen in a shock of sorts.

Then slowly, she smiles. "Thank you."

I watch as she exits the room in a quiet manner. Her steps seem just a little less heavy now.

I keep smiling -- at first. But once that door shuts, the smile dissolves into a weary sigh. My shoulders sag down, as though heavy weights are upon them, and my eyes trail through the room and to open blue skies just lying right beyond my window.

We were supposed to instill hope by conquering Acritudo.

So why does everything feel so . . . hopeless?

- Therese -

These past seventy-two hours have been unpleasant, to say the least.

I've never actually walked my way through the desert. I've always traveled with horses, or sometimes vehicles such as cars if we were making our way through more civilized areas. But to trek all the way through a blazing desert was easily one of the more strenous physical activities I've had to endure.

Yet I made myself a promise. I know that I will rise.

So trekking through the endless desert was one way I had to follow through with that.

And now, because of that venture . . .

We have finally arrived.

I nullify all emotion inside as I watch the woman ascend from her chair and slowly come to face me. The impression I felt when meeting Never returns: intrigue, mostly, though there's a bit of a rare respect and awe -- and a much, much higher awareness, like there's someone behind me ready to stab me in the back at any second.

And now I stand before them, like a peasant to a ruler.

Still I lift my chin, refusing to give in. It will certainly be harder here, to have any semblance of authority at all. But that's no matter. Whether it will be through softer means or brutal means, I will show that I cannot be controlled.

And so I step forward.

"End," I say nonchalantly. "And Never." I smirk. "A little bit dramatic, don't you think?"

And on that note, I feel it begin.

A very . . . interesting . . . partnership.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Hunted by Megan Spooner
Currengly Binging: Stranger Things
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51 ... 100  Next