Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

x3  

Latest topics
» Seoulite[SGRP]
Yesterday at 2:41 am by Kane

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Yesterday at 1:00 am by Kane

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:31 pm by WritingBookworm

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:53 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:34 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am by Hero of Time

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster [OPENING APP THREAD]
Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 pm by Hime

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

-Roleplaying Thread- Anaphora: Entropy

Page 1 of 100 1, 2, 3 ... 50 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

-Roleplaying Thread- Anaphora: Entropy

Post by Athena Lionheart on Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:10 pm

From here on out, everything has changed.
We have another variable in the mix.
Our personal wars are just beginning.
And we’re learning more about what it means to be a Trait Bearer, as we swim upstream fighting entropy.
What it means to be human.

app thread | wiki | fan thread

Anaphora’s Redemption
name-age-trait (user)
Aila Lovell-18-Passion (Athena Lionheart)
Charity Perkins-16-Faith (Salphirix)
Serafina (Fina) Lange-18-Passion (Canarima)
Kihira Mikazuchi-18-Persistence (Ace)
Liam Stonewell-17-Restraint (Sentinel)
Atlas Iagan-17-Joy (Kane)
Lynn Desoll-17-Logic (Wishie)
Jade Wishter-17-Compassion (Wishie)
Alec Cole-17-Logic (Paradox)
Lucian 'Luke' Zeidan-18-Compassion (WritingBookworm)
Axel Wakeman-21-Strength (King Ki11)
Layla Sutters-16-Sorrow (Mythie)
Larea Olar-19-Strength (NightOwl)
Jezebel Zeidan-11-N/A (Mythie)
Cinzia Montalvo-18-Restraint (Fix-it)
Maximus Dachelet-17-Joy (TheAlmightySeaMelon)
Isadora 'Crystal' Elanius-13-Imagination (Jessica Jade)
Erika Pandor-16-N/A (Sentinel)

Government Leaders
name-age-trait (user)

Officials:
name-age-trait-position (user)

Avaditas
Avon Dasilva III-23-Greed (Salphirix)

(Family: leader has to approve these)
Sister: Eris Dasilva I-13-Greed (Kane)
Wife: Ceyra Dasilva-22-Greed (Athena Lionheart)

Officials:

Halea Soona-25-Greed-General of Avaditas (~ L a u r e n ~)
Kaliea Duana-26-Greed-General of Cruore (Fix-it)

Acritudo
Vandor Zeidan-40-Cruelty (boyhoy)-DECEASED
Leyland Zeidan-17-Cruelty (Sentinel) - DECEASED
Therese Zeidan-16-Cruelty (WritingBookworm) - FLED COUNTRY

Son: Leyland Zeidan-17-Cruelty (Sentinel), *Formerly* Lucian Zeidan-18-Compassion (WritingBookworm)
Daughter: Therese Zeidan-16-Cruelty (WritingBookworm), *Formerly* Jezebel Zeidan-11-Cruelty (Mythie)

Officials:

Ikam Tuls -23-Hate-Captain (Omni)

Aspernor
Jayce Guerre-30-Hate (Ace)

Wife: Aurora Guerre-25-Hate (Canarima)
Cousin: Adam Guerre-13-Hate (Paradox)

Officials:

Citizens of Anaphora
name-age-country-occupation (user)

Evelyn Edis-20-Avaditas-Maid for Ceyra Dasilva (Kane)
Mitchell Levithos-28-Avaditas-Doctor (Sentinel)
Tesinth 'Tess' Tuls-19-N/A-Ex prisoner (Omni)
Zeri Lein 'Ril Neris'-28-N/A-Pirate (Omni)

ENTROPY
name (user)
End (Athena Lionheart)
Never (Salphirix)
Therese (WritingBookworm)
Raze (Ace)
Oblivion (King Ki11)
Purgatory (Wishie)
Yin (Canarima)

12:00 AESTAS 41 9995

~Aila~

Nobody prepared me for this.

Like seriously, put me back on Cruore. It’s one thing to talk big and mighty when you’re a rebel in a warzone. It’s one thing to be a ‘leader’ there. But an actual 'political figure' having to deal with loads and loads of what I’d classify as actual crap? Oh my God.

The country is a mess. Seriously. I don’t know how the heck they lasted this long. It’s actually kind of amazing, in a sad kind of way. But what’s really sad is trying to clean it back up. I know the people are trying, but it’s been generations of this crap. And in addition to that, there’s still plenty of people opposing us, and you can never be sure who it is or what they’ll do. It’s a constant, stressful thing that always needs to be considered. Sure, you could die at any second in Cruore, but it wasn’t quite the same feeling here. You wanted to trust these people. Some of them, you needed to. But you never could.

And there’s also a lot more on the line now.

Dying on Cruore meant the end for you. And yea, that sucks. But now if you die, that means heavy, heavy consequences. Mostly for those left behind. Everything from your duties needing to be picked up to a dip in public confidence to encouragement for more assassination would follow. And that’s exactly what we need, a damn rebellion against the rebellion.

And we also need to keep fighting Aspernor and Avaditas while we get stabilized. We need to watch them closely, prepare for an attack from anywhere at anytime, and make very sure that they don’t team up on us.

And we need to find Charity. And we need to find more trustworthy Trait Bearers. And we need to come to a final decision on our Cruelty Bearer policy. And we need to do approximately a billion other things.

And it’s only been three days.

I fold my arms on top of the table and lay my head on them.

Ugh.

Last edited by Athena Lionheart on Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:56 pm; edited 6 times in total
Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t869-applications-thread-

Back to top Go down

Re: -Roleplaying Thread- Anaphora: Entropy

Post by Wishie on Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:10 pm

~Lynn~

We've won. Acritudo has fallen. And always, when my mother would tell me stories of governments fallen long past, they'd be riddled with joy, celebration. She painted vivid pictures for an eight year old too innocent to even understand most Anaphoran, the details in which were filled with not her words, but with my own, innocent mind.

I am less innocent now. And it is without the comforting warmth of my mother that I become a political figure, the world now much harsher. Now that our little bubble has popped, from when the days could pass to no consequence but our own.

It's only been three days. Aila continues to shoulder much of the burden. Jade actively ignores me. Charity is nowhere to be found.

And I can feel my walls continue to crack.

Excellent Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:21 pm

{ Charity }
At this point, I was sick of being back in my home nation. I was sick of being away from the Redemption, I was sick of being locked up in darkness of the vacant room he was ever so generous to provide me, and I was sick of the name Avon had addressed me by since I had gotten to this godforsaken place; Charitia.

And most of all, I hated the situation the Emperor was putting me through. Every time he decided to show up all he would do is spend his time constantly beating me down and persuading my thoughts. He kept asking the same questions that I was soon losing the ability to answer, he kept asking me why I kept trying to hold onto something that wasn't worth holding onto, and he kept reminding me that I wasn't going to be saved by the ones I cared for most.

That they weren't coming for me.

And I was beginning to think in the back of my mind that he was possibly right.

I wanted to believe that the Redemption was going to come for me, but the realization of them figuring where I was in the first place--let alone getting to me--was now becoming a reality. It was becoming harder for me to pretend and lie to myself that they would be able to save me from the dreaded situation I had been put in. Even if they did figure out I was here, how would they get here? How would they save me from a heavily guarded palace? And why would they want to save one useless member of the redemption and sacrifice those who were more important?

I honestly didn't want to think like that, I needed to have faith in my comrades but. . . How was I able to pretend this was okay? When really none of this was okay.

"Charitia?" Suddenly my thoughts are interrupted by a blinding ray of light coming from the door. I expected to see Avon with his dark, messy hair and vicious blue eyes that haunted me still. But, instead, there's an older yet young looking woman with milk chocolate hair and soft, motherly, but broken brown eyes.

"Charitia! My poor baby!" She then runs to me, causing me not only to shrink back into the darkness but mentally freeze.

Did she just call me. . . baby? Her baby?

{ Avon }
I smiled pleasingly as Venatura was nearing. It was a good time to bring this up, it would play as a distraction to the news of Acritudo falling to Anaphora's Redemption which I would have to address soon after. I knew Aspernor with their bloody ways were going to be savages and take advantage of this, possible causing an issue for both the Redemption and I. But, for now I had to focus on the current plan, thinking a head would only mess things up.

"Are you prepared for tomorrow's dinner? And then the following day's plans?" I inquire to my wife.

{ Never }
"End, I'm home with your requested Zeidan! And to make you even more proud she's in one piece!" I shout as I enter our temporary spot in Acritudo. We had been walking forever through the desert and I was glad it was over; sand was not very pleasing to my complexion nor my attitude. It was bad enough I had to deal with the damn Zeidan, on top of that I had to refrain from stabbing her the whole journey. Thankfully it was over and End could deal with the brat.

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://dragcave.net/user/Salphirix

Back to top Go down

Post by Fix-It on Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:31 pm

{sorry was knitting with grams}
Cinzia-
I turned back to face the prints my feet had left in the dirt. Maybe if the Redemption came back..they would see my footprints!

I frowned, they also might hunt me down. I didn't know much of the members and I had no idea who or what they believed in..but I knew there were compassion bearers so..

Whatever.

I'll be fine!

Right?

thank you so much athena!:

Fix-It
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://sydakasquid.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NightOwl on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:15 pm

The last few days have been very strange for Larea to say the least. It was still difficult for her to wrapping her head around everything that’s happened. It was only a week ago that she was still alone and hiding in Cruore. Then, just three days ago, she took down a nation with the Redemption and is now helping to rule it. Well, maybe not ruling so much, but protecting it. Yes. Protecting. That was where she was able to put her skills to better use. Not sitting at a desk, trying to figure out the crazy politics of this Nation like what some of the others were doing.

Larea would rather be doing anything but that.

And thankfully there have been other things that needed to be taken care of.

There have been a few small groups of people within Poena that have been stirring up trouble. While they have been taken care of and are now in jail, Larea has been patrolling the city with Axel and has been keeping a watchful eye open both inside and outside of the city, just encase anything else popped up.

Poena’s defenses also needed to be worked on. So, being Strength Bearers, Larea and Axel decided to be in charge of the city’s guards and soldiers. It was a rather tense and dangerous job seeing as it was only three days ago that the Redemption was beating up and killing the same soldiers in order to take down Acritudo. It was a necessary thing to do at the time, but it doesn’t erase the fact that a number of their friends are 6 feet under because of them. Which was a difficult thing for them to simply forgive and forget.

While the soldiers might have conflicting feelings towards them, the majority of them weren’t giving them problems. There are a few that have been giving them a difficult time, but thankfully, so far none of them made any moves against them.

Larea leaned against the stone fence situated at top of the wall that protected the city. It was where she liked to be when she had some rare free time. It was calming to her to just get away from everyone and watch the citizens as they went about their lives. A feeling she hasn't felt in a long time. Even if it was only for a short amount of time, she treasured it.

Last edited by NightOwl on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:34 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I forgot a word. No one saw anything!)

Thank you so much Athena! You're amazing!!
Forum Rules.. • • ..Anaphora: Entropy.. • • ..Anaphora Wiki
Spoiler:
NightOwl
Moderator/Coder
Moderator/Coder

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lionheart on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:20 pm

~Ceyra~

"Absolutely," I affirm, pushing my train of thoughts aside and trailing my fingers over the dark wood of his desk. "Yourself?"

~End~

Three days we had waited. Why it had taken Never so long I do not grasp, but given the situation I suppose the logical answer is to simply accept the delays. There is no changing it now. 

I doubt this will cost us anything much. The world remains paralyzed in shock, the enormity of the event rippling through nations and shaking individuals and resolves as leaves to a breeze. Honestly, their shock is tiresome. Acritudo's collapse was a thing merely delayed, and an uprising from the Trait Bearers, while admittedly impressive in the victory over all odds, was to be expected after a period of persecution. But it's always best to have a fool majority, I suppose.

For now, our efforts will go to easing Therese Zeidan into ENTROPY as quickly and efficiently as possible. If the Redemption makes no other move by then, we will assess and strike. They could very easily be rendered incapable of defending without notice from a well-timed attack while shouldering a broken nation. And what a simple and tragic way for all their idealist dreams to fall would that be.

"I appreciate your efforts, Never," I say, a voice devoid of worry or needless emoting forming the foundation of my words as I rose from my chair and turned towards her voice. "Welcome, Miss Zeidan."

⌠ Anaphora Fan Thread ⌡ × ⌠ Anaphora: Entropy ⌡ × ⌠ My Shop ⌡ × ⌠ Forum Rules ⌡ × ⌠ versen ver ♥ ⌡
Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:26 pm

{ Avon }
"I would have to say the same, I look forward to the game," I muse, looking up at Ceyra.

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lionheart on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:29 pm

~Ceyra~

"As do I. Which reminds me, were you going to invite my father as a Host? I didn't want to ask him directly for fear of embarrassing him," I say, steadily meeting his eyes.

⌠ Anaphora Fan Thread ⌡ × ⌠ Anaphora: Entropy ⌡ × ⌠ My Shop ⌡ × ⌠ Forum Rules ⌡ × ⌠ versen ver ♥ ⌡
Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fix-It on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:53 pm

Cinzia-
I decided to let my mind rest from the idea of being murdered by the Redemption and instead I realized that it would be smart to find some food.

I grab Desolation from the hilt and begin trekking deeper into Cruore. Hopefully a wild animal would ambush me along the way and I could grab a meal or two.

thank you so much athena!:

Fix-It
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://sydakasquid.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:03 am

{ Avon }
"I believe I sent him an invitation. . ." I trail off, scrambling through papers on the desk to find the list I had made.

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 100 1, 2, 3 ... 50 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top