Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 8:25 pm by Cana

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:55 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:37 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Rate the Song Above You.
Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:35 pm by WritingBookworm

» Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:37 pm by WritingBookworm

» Infinity's Row: Untold Stories
Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:26 pm by WritingBookworm

» [APPLICATIONS THREAD] Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:34 am by Sentinel

» Irongale [APPS THREAD!]
Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:58 am by WritingBookworm

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

[OPEN RPG]-Applications Thread- Anaphora: Entropy

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [OPEN RPG]-Applications Thread- Anaphora: Entropy

Post by Sentinel on Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:13 pm

Name: Erika Pandor
Trait: (not yet realized)
Appearance:
Personality: Erika never gives up. Her commitment to those around her, and her everyday routine, tend to show through. She also shows some concern for those around her, and seeks to find joy in the little things in life.
Bio: Erika Pandor was born in the city of Suada, Avaditas, to a typical Anaphoran family of three. Both of her parents are merchants, and occasionally they took her along to work so she could help out. It was through this that she began to understand other people. When news of Acritudo's collapse to Redemption fell upon her ears, a sense of adventure was instilled inside her. Wanting to find this "AR," and knowing the news about Acritudo, she began to set off towards the fallen land - with an unlikely partner in tow.
Weapon: Her father, who took on an apprenticeship in blacksmithing during his youth, owned a small yet durable dagger that could be easily tucked away and brought out if needed. So Erika stole it.
Strengths: Erika has a soft spot for other people. She'll do anything to help them, and will seldom take "no" for an answer in all aspects of life.
Weaknesses: It's hard for Erika to keep up with multiple things at once. She can get flustered a little easy, so she actively seeks the "easy route" in life.
Other: Second form coming soon!

On a moonless night / In a soulless place
The battle begins / For the s k e l e t o n  r a c e
Wanna see my pog collection?
Site Rules | Banner Submission | IR | Evergreen
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lionheart on Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:36 pm

Looks pretty good, but when you say 'not yet realized', are you implying she has it but doesn't consciously know? I'm having a bit of trouble placing her, that's all xD

⌠ Anaphora Fan Thread ⌡ × ⌠ Anaphora: Entropy ⌡ × ⌠ My Shop ⌡ × ⌠ Forum Rules ⌡ × ⌠ versen ver ♥ ⌡
Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t869-applications-thread-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:11 am

Yeah, that's what I meant. I wasn't sure how else to phrase it.

EDIT: Do you need me to list what she has?

Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lionheart on Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:33 am

If you don't want to, that's fine xD but that means she's technically a Trait Bearer, yes?

⌠ Anaphora Fan Thread ⌡ × ⌠ Anaphora: Entropy ⌡ × ⌠ My Shop ⌡ × ⌠ Forum Rules ⌡ × ⌠ versen ver ♥ ⌡
Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:02 am

Yes, technically.

Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lionheart on Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:07 am

EDIT: nvm, uncertain still.

I'll edit all this in tomorrow because tablets suck.

Last edited by Athena Lionheart on Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:43 am

Kihira Mikazuchi:
Name: Kihira Mikazuchi
Name Meaning: Kihira is actually a name I came up with myself, for an Avatar RPG, and I've been in love with it ever since. The name itself is split up into three parts. "Ki" means hope. What is persistence without hope? If there is no hope, there is nothing to live for. Hope is a big part of Kihira's personality, even if she keeps it to herself. Coincidentally, "hi" means ice. This also plays a part in Kihira's character, due to her being not only a Persistence trait bearer with powers over water, but an affinity for ice. It's how she first discovered her trait, and you can bet it's going to be a thorough theme whenever Kihira is present in AR: Entropy. However, it goes beyond simply literal ice: from Kihira's rocky start with the Redemption, to her most recent action with the fighting in Acritudo, it's obvious Kihira is a bit of a lone wolf. The ice in her name reflects in her personality; she isn't very forthcoming, or warm. She likes to be isolated, and if you will, can frequently give others the "cold" shoulder. As for the last part of Kihira's name, "ra" is shared with one of my personal favorite fictional characters ever, Katara, who would probably be a Persistence Trait Bearer in AR, and means pull. Pull refers to Yin, which relates to femininity, darkness, and the moon. However, she isn't the only influence on Kihira. For example, her last name, Mikazuchi, comes from Fairy Tail's own Kagura. The reason I decided to use Kagura's last name is, if you've watched Fairy Tail, because of Kagura's amazing skill with a sword. I wanted for Kihira to be just as strong as her, and to convey a similar level of skill with her weapon, albeit with much less power. They also have similar appearances, although that was merely coincidence.
Alias: Ice Queen
Alias Meaning: In memory of Monty Oum, I've dubbed Kihira with the alias of Ice Queen. If you've watched RWBY (and if you haven't you really should), you'll know who the Ice Queen is. Due to her personality and Trait, this is a perfect fit for Kihira's nickname, and also my way of remembering Monty.
DOB: Nivalis 40th
Trait: Persistence
Secondary Traits: Logic - Kihira is a very logical person, which makes this her secondary trait. However, it isn't her expressed trait because whereas a Logic Bearer would choose the best option, Kihira will always do what her beliefs and heart tell her to do, and won't give in when the odds are against her.
Tertiary Traits: Strength - While not necessarily superbly physically strong, although she is very fit, which is necessary for a swordswoman such as herself. However, the reason strength is her tertiary trait is because of the strength of her spirit. Tying into Persistence, she will not be stopped until the very end. Her mental and emotional strength are similar to those of Strength Bearers, showing that the Traits are indeed all tied together.
Quadiary Traits: Hate - Yes, while hate is not an obvious part of Kihira's personality, it is present below the surface. Her hate for Avaditas, her father, and other things will stay with her until she has resolved them herself, whatever the method she uses. A Negative Trait, but a part of her nonetheless.
Quinary Traits: Sorrow, Passion, Greed, Faith, Joy, Imagination, Ying-xiang, Envy, Obsession, Compassion, Restraint, Cruelty, Psychopathy, Narcissism, Recklessness.
Powers: A Persistence Bearer, Kihira holds power over water. Specifically speaking, she uses hydrokinesis, which means that she can shape and manipulate water, an inorganic compound with liquid, gas (steam, water vapour), and solid (ice) states. Kihira can change them from one state to another. Freezing water into its solid state, however, is easier said than done; it takes much more concentration than simply controlling water, due to the fact that the water must release energy and reach the activation energy needed to become ice. On the other hand, turning water into vapor is much harder, and very dangerous in cold temperatures; it could even lead to death. This is because the water must absorb energy from its surroundings, and if there is no hear in the immediate area, it will sap the heat from Kihira's body, which could result in hypothermia, which if not treated quickly is lethal.
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Kihira is quite serious. She has endured all that life has thrown at her, unflinchingly looking towards the future. She is psychologically strong and won't back down, no matter the cause. She will never give up hope that things will change. Her view on life isn't optimistic, but it is realistic; she believes that the world must change sooner or later, and she wants to be part of that change. She believes that with enough determination, she can influence the world around her, and make the future into a place worth living in.
Personality Type: INTJ
Bio: Kihira was born the only child of two parents living in Avaditas. Her mother loved her unconditionally, a thing that was uncommon in a place full of selfishness and self-centeredness. However, as fate would have it, her mother passed away just one year ago. A burglar came into their home and killed Kihira's mother, taking all of their valuables. Kya, Kihira's mother, had told her to hide while she defended the family, but she didn't use her katana, knowing that if she died it would be taken too. Kya called to her daughter with her dying breaths and told her that she loved her, bestowing her with Aquamarine.  With that, her own mother died in her arms. Kihira's father had been somewhat caring before, but after that day he gave into greed and forced her to look out for herself, although they still lived together in the same house. Kihira stole from her father, making sure he didn't notice by only stealing when he was drunk. She did this only to survive, to pay for food because her own father didn't care enough about her to feed her. She missed her mother dearly, and she would've done anything to bring her back. For that reason, she had been secretly practicing with Aquamarine as much as she could when she was alone. She feels closest to her mother when wielding the blade; it allows her to keep hoping that the future will be a better place. Recently, things changed when her father came home in a rage after going out to the store and coming back home when he couldn't buy his usual amount of beers; Kihira had stolen from him again the night before, needing to buy new clothes because her old outfit was too small. She had hoped he wouldn't notice since he was exceptionally drunk last night and she had taken a larger sum than usual, deciding to buy something that was not only durable but practical. Her father, however, wasn't concerned with what she did until he realized that she had been stealing his money. He kicked her out of the house, shouting at her that if she ever came back he would kill her. What she doesn't know is that the real reason why he drove her out is that he heard that the authorities had found out about an incident involving Kihira, and that they were going to take her and kill her.
It was just a normal winter day when Kihira went with her mother and father to go grocery shopping. Kihira however, wanted to stay outside and watch the water in the fountain outside the store, as it was the only fountain she knew that existed. So her mother stayed outside with her while her father went to buy their food for the week. However, when she got too close, trying to touch the water, she fell in with a splash. Or she would've, except the instant she touched the water it had frozen solid. No one knew what had happened; some thought it a freak accident with the city's water supply, but for some reason it was only the pipes leading from, not up to, the fountain that were frozen. Her mother was shocked, and quickly grabbed her from the fountain, looking worried as she hoped people wouldn't notice. She took Kihira and left for home in a hurry, knowing her husband would be okay going home by himself. Kihira was surprised at the time, but she had no idea what was so shocking, and the memory quickly faded so that she doesn't remember it anymore. After that day, her parents kept her as far away from large quantities of water as possible.
In any case, Kihira had nowhere to stay, left to her own devices once more. With nowhere to go, Kihira decided to leave the wickedness of Avaditas behind and head to Cruore to start a new life; what she didn't know is that her life was about to change more than she could ever predict.
After the events in Acritudo with Anaphora's Redemption, Kihira has changed in more ways than one. Not only has she grown as a woman, but she has developed her Trait more and more; she has become her own person. In her heart, however, she still remembers her hatred of Acritudo and her father, something which will prevent her from growing much further until she can get some closure.
Notable Relationships: Kihira had a very strong bond with her mother. Her bond with her father was weakened after fell into greed after her mother's death, but they once cared for each other very much. As for her relationships with the members of Anaphora's Redemption, she never very far due to the fact that she is very cold and standoffish in her nature. However, there's one thing that's for sure - she hates Therese after their fight in one of Acritudo's storehouses, and doesn't really like her siblings either because of it.
Weapon of Choice: Kihira's katana is called Aquamarine. This is because the blue gem is actually embedded into the hilt of the katana.
Strengths: She is an outstanding swordswoman, devoting herself to the discipline after Aquamarine became hers. She is quite intelligent, and will persevere through anything that comes her way. She also has an acrobatic gift.
Weaknesses: Kihira is weaker than most men physically, which makes swordplay tougher. She has a tendency to fall back into being greedy and selfish due to the society she has lived in, although she usually tries to hold herself to higher moral standards. While Kihira is constantly improving her skill with her Trait, she still has a long way to go.
Fun Facts:
1. Kihira's face claim is the illustrious Satsuki Kiryuin of Kill la Kill. Great anime; she also contributed parts of Kihira's personality.
2. Kihira hasn't had her first kiss yet.
3. Kihira is adverse to hot and dry climates. More reason to hate Avaditas.

Jayce Guerre:
Name: Jayce Guerre
Name Meaning: I personally feel that Jayce sounds like the name of a strong leader, while Guerre means war in French; fitting, for the nation of Hate.
Alias: The Warlord
Alias Meaning: As the ruler of Aspernor, Jayce's alias is his title.
DOB: Aestas 84th
Trait: Hate
Secondary Traits: Logic - Jayce's mind is very focused towards strategy, which shows why logic is so important in Jayce's personality.
Tertiary Traits: Strength - Twisting Strength, Jayce rules Aspernor with an iron fist; he is a leader that will persevere through anything.
Quadiary Traits: Persistence - Jayce knows when to quit, but he will go after his goals remorselessly until then.
Quinary Traits: Passion, Recklessness, Envy, Greed, Cruelty, Ying-xiang, Obsession, Psychopathy, Narcissism, Restraint, Imagination, Faith, Joy, Sorrow, Compassion.
Powers:  Through the manipulation of emotions, Hate Bearers can seriously screw people up, desensitizing them to violence or making them feel hatred towards people or ideas with burning intensity. They can having you thinking left is right and evil is good. This also makes them excellent at provoking others, and could escalate a small bickering between countries to full-fledged war. Aspernor today is home to many brilliant strategic minds, and the Hate Bearers know exactly when to use their advantages. They are extremely effective against Passion Bearers, who already have potent emotions. Their abilities can be set off by anger or, quite simply, hate. However, their use of it is usually very calculated and precise.
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Jayce is quite a pleasant man, honestly. At least, to his family and the people who please him. To everyone else, he is a monster. Overall, Jayce can be charming, but on the inside he is filled with rage and anger. He is ruthless and cruel, and his determination in getting what he wants knows no bounds. Deep down, there's an animalistic instinct to kill and destroy. However, he keeps that covered up and maintained for the most part.
Personality Type: ENTJ - Extrovert, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging.
Bio: Jayce lived a life of luxury in comparison to most as the eldest son of the leader of Aspernor. He's always loved to inflict fear, and would always manipulate his servants into doing anything he asked, lest he complain to his father about them. Jayce became the leader of Aspernor at the age of 20, when his father died in the battle for power over Cruore. While the leader of the Acritudo may kill his own children if they are not born with the trait of Pain, Jayce has left any respect of death far behind; he killed his two younger brothers after he came to power. He did this to make sure no one would even dream of taking power from him, even though they were the last of his relatives due to his mother dying after giving birth to the boys who were twins. He has led the people with an iron fist ever since, never letting anyone or anything get in the way of his ambition and making the people shake in terror at the sound of his name. When Jayce isn't busy leading the government, he is practicing his swordfighting or overseeing his different outposts throughout Aspernor.
More recently, due to the rising thread known as Anaphora's Redemption, Jayce has been working with his military's top minds to form plans for how to defend themselves from the terrorist group. There hasn't been much action thus far, but as plans are being put into play and the state's defenses are being beefed up even further, things will be much harder for anyone trying to enter Aspernor. Construction projects all over Aspernor will keep the citizens busy, but once they are over, it may be time for war. And Aspernor will come out on top.
Notable Relationships: Aurora - His wife, Aurora is his center of stability. Without her, he would be much more bloodthirsty, but less focused. He truly loves her, something rare in the nation of Hate.
Adam - Jayce doesn't like Adam, but permits him to live, for now.
Weapon of Choice: Rend is a barbed sword; the sword plunges into the body, but cannot be taken out without ripping out the flesh because of the barbs that go down the sword, small at first but bigger as they go. Rend has been passed down from generation to generation; it is an heirloom that has been in the family since the foundation of Aspernor. However, he also has another weapon, something far more terrible than a simple sword. His mind is his sharpest weapon, and his lack of morality can lay waste, leaving devastation in his wake when his fury is released.
Strengths: Physically fit, good military strategist, and intelligent as well as cunning.
Weaknesses: Prone to fits of rage when something doesn't go his way, quite arrogant even when he is at a disadvantage, and he can't resist feminine charm; it is said he has many mistresses, whose children he kills without a second thought.
Fun Facts:
1. Jayce's face claim is Iroh, from the Legend of Korra. A general of the United Forces, it's fitting that he represents the leader of Aspernor.
2. Jayce is Caucasian, as is the rest of Aspernor.
3. Jayce has an IQ of 133, making him a genius by all means. It's no wonder that the leader of a country such as Aspernor would be a man of not only great intelligence, but greatness overall.

Last edited by Ace on Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lionheart on Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:03 am

Nice, Ace! Very Happy

I have added wiki pages for all of the new characters thus far! Big round of applause for @NightOwl for making that wiki what it is today! I can't even tell you how much help she's been. <3

I'll probably be away most of the day today, so if you have minor world or technical questions, Lyssy would probably be the one to go to. If not/she can't answer, please shoot me a message and I'll get to it when I get back Smile

I'm expecting the roleplaying thread to go up tonight or tomorrow, depending on which works better for people and how many forms we get in ^-^

Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by King Ki11 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:59 am

Thank you Tara!!!!!!!!!!!

King Ki11
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:13 pm

Name:Evelyn Edis
Appearance: 
Spoiler:
Personality: Evelyn is a very sweet and kind girl who tries to help people see the good in everything even if she herself has trouble seeing it. Ever since her engagement, she's been floating on cloud nine. She rarely gets angry, and even if she does, she apologizes profusely after that. Almost anyone can earn her trust. She also tend so be humble and keep things about her life to herself as not to burden others with it. 
Bio: Evelyn Edis was born in Suade to a mere kitchen girl in the palace. Her father was uninterested and never came around to see the mother or his daughter even after her birth. Every night when she became older, her mother would tell her the most wonderful stories about her father as they cozied into the double bed they shared. She said he was brave and charming and kind. Everything wonderful the world had to offer. Her mother claimed he was away on something very important, but as soon as he returned he would sweep Evelyn up into his arms and they would be a family again. After each of the stories, both mother and daughter had a look of hope in their eyes. The hope faded and faded as Evelyn grew older. When she reached the age of fifteen, she was assigned to work as a under maid. Her jobs included washing the floor, cleaning the sheets, and dusting  the furniture. It was around this time a young boy from the stables began to take notice of her. At the age of sixteen, he began to court her for marriage. After four years of courtship, she accepted his proposal. She has also been moved up to ladies maid.
Place of Residence:Suade
Strengths: Her ability to make friends come easily and naturally. People are drawn to her for her care free personality and humble roots. Once she makes a friend, she never forgets anything about them or what they like or prefer. Some have gone so far as to call her Evelyn the Cloy.
Weaknesses: She is too trusting of people she meets and can't bring herself to stand up for herself. She also fails to realize when someone is lying or being dishonest about their true intentions. 
Other:Maybe a maid for Ceyra
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top