Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Today at 3:05 am by Sentinel

» Irongale [RP THREAD]
Today at 2:37 am by Cana

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Today at 2:18 am by Ace

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Today at 12:43 am by Lady Senbonzakura

» Red Queen {APP Thread}
Yesterday at 5:36 pm by boyhoy

» Red Queen: Shatter the Mirror
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:38 am by WritingBookworm

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies – Incalescent [REVIVAL RP]
Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:09 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:43 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Seoulite[SGRP]
Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:13 pm by Kane

June 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

[ROLEPLAYING THREAD] Infinity's Row: Awakening

Page 1 of 100 1, 2, 3 ... 50 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ROLEPLAYING THREAD] Infinity's Row: Awakening

Post by Hime on Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:43 pm

Months have passed since the Row arrived to the north. After conditions seemed to worsen, there was a unanimous agreement to move the group to an underground headquarters beneath Ald Ruhn that was created centuries prior in order to hide innocent refugees from the oppressors.

The date is now Verediat 1st.

~ Everett ~

The past few months have been hard ones... Not quite the hardest of my life, but I would rank it rather close.

There was no sign of Resh. His communicator seemed to be working, but he wasn't answering anybody. It's been this way for weeks and weeks on end. A few minor battles have been fought, but other than that, there hasn't been anything too crippling.

I sighed, resting my head on the desk in my room. There seemed to be no chance of peace anywhere -- overhead, there came constant rumbling of railroads and other means of transportation.

My research on Arker's supposed "Wraith's Heist" haven't moved much, and I was growing increasingly frustrated. I found it best to isolate myself from the others in order to not lash out at them.

Every so often, my eyes would fall upon my engagement ring, and I would smile. It was the only weight off of my chest nowadays.

It was nearly nightfall. I could tell, because my eyes felt heavy.

But I wouldn't sleep. Not now.
Hime

Back to top Go down

Re: [ROLEPLAYING THREAD] Infinity's Row: Awakening

Post by Mythie on Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:50 pm

Ebony~
The last few months hadn't been easy, between what happened between me and Resh and then his sudden disappearance I couldn't help but feel guilty. I was afraid that he had gone off because of the things I said. It was all true, I did still love him, and I knew that he would never love me in return but that didn't mean I wanted him to disappear off the face of the earth for four months. I was drunk, something I had sworn to never do and yet I went and did it anyways. It was a mistake, an embarrassing one at that.

I sigh as I walk through the halls of the underground base, I needed to find something to keep me busy for now. I see the light in Everett's room was on and I hesitantly decide to knock. "Everett can I come in?" I ask

Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:56 pm

~ Everett ~

I glanced up from the mess of papers in the lamp's light pool, recognizing Ebony's voice a few seconds after she spoke. "Yeah, you can come in."
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox on Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:00 pm

Aven-

I sit quietly, deep in thought, like I have been quite often since my meeting Halin and Miria.  They worried me, knowing that they intended to fight me for the piece.  And the revelation of Arescar, that was surprising.
Paradox
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mythie on Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:01 pm

Ebony~
I open the door and then shut it behind me leaning on it. He looked exausted, he had been working for weeks trying to find some sort of sign from Resh in addition to figuring out Wraiths Heist. "I'm sure I know the answer to this but I have the need to ask it anyways" I start, "when was the last time you slept?"

Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:03 pm

~Jacobe~

I say on a bed reading a book by the light of a small lamp. Dederick slept in a bed beside me, pretty much out cold. I had finally convinced him to stop training early and sleep for once. Over these months he had been obsessed with improving himself, saying that he had to better to protect me and the others. I would usually spar with him but I knew when I needed to stop, it would seem he didn't. This whole thing with Ren was taking its tole on him. Most of the time when he wasn't training he seemed completely normal, but when he sparred with me I could see how much it was bothering him. It was getting to me too, and I knew he could see it in me as well, but I feel like for once that hiding what I felt wa healthier than what Dederik was putting himself through.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:08 pm

(Forgive me, I had a lot planned and I need to catch up on it. I’m trying to go in order of how things happen but I’m not sure of every little thing we've been doing relating to Row things in this timeskip. . . So just assume certain important situations take place when they can fit. Also this may be in two parts because it’s going to be long. . . Sorry >.<)

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://dragcave.net/user/Salphirix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:12 pm

(It's okay, I understand. Smile I'm sorry if I moved it too fast)

~ Everett ~

"I have no clue. I take short naps every now and then."
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Mythie on Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:18 pm

Ebony~
I frown, something non uncommon of me at this point. I hadn't smiled in a long time, not since before the battle and I probably wasn't going to smile any time soon either. "Everett you need to get some real sleep..." I say

Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by BigSkinnyWhiteB on Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:24 pm

~Sergon

I sat on my bed, my eyes closed and my legs crossed. I could feel the littlest details of the room. I waited. Listening. Then he linged at me.

~Jason

Sergon had said he would help me with my close range combat, and so in the last few monthes he had. We had practiced our fighting in our room, as it was inclosed and had no distractions.

When I lunged, I could feel the difference in the way I fought back when i first joined. Looking back it seemed like eternity. Not knowing what was happenening and where our enemies were, or what they were planning. It aggrivated me.

Skilled Creator
Skilled Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 100 1, 2, 3 ... 50 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top