Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:25 pm by Cana

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:55 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:37 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Rate the Song Above You.
Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:35 pm by WritingBookworm

» Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:37 pm by WritingBookworm

» Infinity's Row: Untold Stories
Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:26 pm by WritingBookworm

» [APPLICATIONS THREAD] Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:34 am by Sentinel

» Irongale [APPS THREAD!]
Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:58 am by WritingBookworm

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

[ROLEPLAYING THREAD] Infinity's Row: Runite's Return

Page 1 of 88 1, 2, 3 ... 44 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ROLEPLAYING THREAD] Infinity's Row: Runite's Return

Post by Mythie on Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:50 pm

"Thanks" I say to Cameron taking a sip of the coffee. "I've been trying to decode that profacy" I say taking out the paper I had been working on

Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Re: [ROLEPLAYING THREAD] Infinity's Row: Runite's Return

Post by Sentinel on Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:53 pm

~Aidec~

I slapped a hand to my knee. "The Fa'alwinds! I keep forgetting to ask them if they know one of the Noble Five..."

~Silvien~

I shrugged, sitting down next to Aven. "I have no idea."

On a moonless night / In a soulless place
The battle begins / For the s k e l e t o n  r a c e
Wanna see my pog collection?
Site Rules | Banner Submission | IR | Evergreen
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:54 pm

(Oh Mythie. I applaud your spelling attempts.)

~Cameron~
I glance over her shoulder at the paper, not making much sense of it. "Any luck?"

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:09 pm

Prose's fist held the politician's shirt so tightly that his feet hovered a little ways off the ground. The man's aged face was warped by fear, all limbs quaking.

"I want you to tell me what this magic is," the president hissed. His fingers flexed multiple times over the handle of the Insanity Blade, unyielding eyes bloodshot and lit with a thirst for blood.

The man's voice was weak like his build. "W-Which -- "

His teeth were suddenly bared, causing the man to fall deathly silent. "Don't stall me," Prose threatened, bringing the honed tip of the blade to the man's stout throat. "You're the researcher in office, aren't you? Knowledgable beyond most N'al Renian citizens due to your steady decades of study?"

"Y-Yes, sir."

"Then tell me what this purifying art is called, and who in the Row is able to perform it."

The researcher swallowed, stuttering a bit before regaining his composure; it wasn't every day that the president himself would confront an employee in the lower sectors, especially not... Like this. It was safe to say that this is the most terrified he's ever been. "The magic is formally known as Castumism, sir. I'm afraid I'm not up to date on members of Runite's Row, considering none I know of can perform it..."

"What bloodline is it, then?"

"T-The... K'hintors, sir."

Abruptly, Prose released him and sent him scrambling to the floor. He marched to the nearby window, swinging the blade to and fro between his middle and index finger.

For a moment or two, his reddened eyes watched the system of oppression occurring in Ald Ruhn below him. "K'hintor... K'hintor... How am I ever supposed to solve this convoluted puzzle?" he murmured to himself, absentmindedly clenching and unclenching the shard of power in his free hand, feeling drunk in its aura.

"H-Her family attended Duke Harliem's wedding, sir," the researcher informed, not daring to rise from the floor. "As mine did... I'm sure he knows of their whereabouts."

A grin curled onto the president's ashen face. "Ah. Can he, now? And where does this duke live?"

"Just south of here, sir."

"Excellent."

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Neela on Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:34 pm

The sun teased the two, short glimpses of pink and orange would make their way across the sky only to be gone a moment later it seemed. Perhaps the day couldn't make up it's mind or perhaps the sheer anxiety of waiting was creating these images.

The boy traced his fingers absentmindedly across the wooden table while the girl watched the approaching dawn. They'd stopped in a city near to the beach where the ocean was still quite present but they weren't troubled in finding available shelter.

Disaster rang from all corners of N'al Ren it seemed but amazingly this quaint place remained unscathed. Or so it had thought.

"Approaching her with the others is far too risky." The dark hair girl announced while turning her back to the large bay window. "We need to draw them away from their beach house and into disaster. Chaos will be our greatest ally." She spoke with a wicked grin curling at her lips.

"Well, when do we take action?" The boy asks obviously less patient and more anxious. He was already standing from his seat as if ready to jump into battle in this very moment.

"Patience." She said quietly her eyes moving up to meet his. "When dawn breaks, so does hell."
Neela
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:12 am

~Ferrera~

"How are they?" I asked. "I mean, after what happened to the Resh boy..."

My husband shook his head. "They'll be fine. It's what happened to their friends that I don't want them to know."

We walked down the grand staircase - a marble structure 3 stories high, gilded with bronze - as we spoke. Workers had covered the hole in our roof with tarp; as soon as the war was over, it would be repaired. Emergency aides and volunteers criss-crossed the foyer below us, tending to the refugees taking cover from the doomsday outside.

We had received news minutes ago of the arrest of several Row members at Swynborough.

"Why not?" I asked, confused. "They're their allies. Surely they have a right to-"

"This isn't the right time to give them incentive to go recklessly flying into Swynborough's hands," Perseon cut in. "The Alchame's have it out for the Row. Remember their bank heist? That still hasn't been forgiven. Not that I ever would put it past them to be forgiving folk..." He stared up at the skylight above.

I folded my arms, growing irritated at Perseon's stubbornness. "Well, we need to do something. Set up a conference. Bail them out. Anything - it's as if we're one of the only royal families in N'al Ren that isn't blind to what the Zenh'aliems are doing out there!"

Perseon gripped the banister. "I know, Ferrera. I know the severity of the situation, I just..." He shut his eyes. "I just don't know for sure what to do..."

Before he could continue, rapid footsteps approached us from below. Through the throngs of refugees, I saw it was the Farenart boy - the one who helped rebuild Fa'alwind.

"Aidec, what a pleasure to see you!" I said with a warm smile. Perseon simply grunted.

"What's the haps?" he inquired, still staring out into a ceaseless void.

"I... I have a question about the Noble Five."

On a moonless night / In a soulless place
The battle begins / For the s k e l e t o n  r a c e
Wanna see my pog collection?
Site Rules | Banner Submission | IR | Evergreen
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:38 am

~Dederick~

I took the cup Cameron gave me, putting a bunch of sugar in it before taking a sip.
"Who would you ask?" I asked Aidec when he mentioned the Fa'alwinds.

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mythie on Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:08 am

Ebony-
"He has connections with the lord and lady I think" I say after he walks out

Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:57 am

~ Resh ~

"You can undeniably fit those standards, Resh," Haneli answered after a few seconds of prolonged silence. "Maybe not... Flawlessly, but you can still fit them."

My finger traced the circular outline of the mug's top. "How are people supposed to look up to me if I've just screwed up tons of times? That'd lessen their trust in me. I'm no hero, Haneli. I'm a monster."

Her hands slammed against the table as she rose, emerald eyes aflame.

"Resh Archambault, no hero was ever perfect, and you know that. People screw up. People hurt others. People say the wrong things, people let their emotions get the best of them. Nobody in this world could look you in the eye and tell you that they've never made anyone feel emotional pain. And sometimes, that's beyond their control. You can't sit back and tell yourself that you're unworthy just because you've made the same exact mistakes as everyone else has. Being a hero is not defined as being flawless. It's defined by will. Will to move forward and not look back, will to change yourself for the better, will to fight for what is right, and will to save those who would just as likely save you. The real monsters are the people out there who can do none of those things, and because they can't, they turn to destruction. You are not one of those people. There are going to be people who don't like you. There are going to be people who hate you. But this in no way defines who YOU are. It defines who THEY are. You, Resh Archambault, are a hero. And I will never allow you to believe otherwise."

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lionheart on Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:25 pm

~Elyse~

I found myself alone, hiding away in a back room, sitting on the windowsill just as I had before I heard the news of the Row splitting. I was blank. Expression-wise, emotion-wise, idea-wise. Sure, I was thinking, but it was more akin to pacing or walking in circles then anything.

⌠ Anaphora Fan Thread ⌡ × ⌠ Anaphora: Entropy ⌡ × ⌠ My Shop ⌡ × ⌠ Forum Rules ⌡ × ⌠ versen ver ♥ ⌡
Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t869-applications-thread-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 88 1, 2, 3 ... 44 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top