Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Anaphora Fan Thread!

Page 45 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Anaphora Fan Thread!

Post by Athena Lionheart on Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:31 pm

Well, there's one way to kick off a birthday.

Oh, and yea, on that note, it's Anaphora's flippin' birthday!

[mandatory anniversary sappiness]It's been two years. That's just mindblowing.

I remember when I was first making this, nervous about what the reception might be. Through it all I've had nothing to fear, because where I am weak, you guys picked it up and made this roleplay strong. I'm going to be basic and dote on all of you poptarts because it's the anniversary, dangit!

@Paradox, who posted early on the reservations thread. I felt so bad when I thought you missed getting a spot and I'm so glad you got one in the end! Alec's been here from the beginning, something that few characters in the Redemption can claim anymore. I can't wait to see where you go from here Very Happy

@boyhoy It's been a while, man! Thank you for what you've given this roleplay. Vandor's life and death truly shaped the direction the story took, and he had amazing eyes to boot.  Shocked

@Cana, one of our founders! I hope real life's treating you well! Fina will forever be a legend in this world; thank you for sharing your creativity with us I love you

@Ace, you were one of the brightest stars of the first roleplay. Seriously. Thank you for all you did with Kihira and Jayce Smile

@Wishie my darling! You've put so much into this roleplay and to be honest I'm still kind of torn up over losing Lynn and Jade. Thank you for sticking with us through it all. I love you <33

@King Ki11, I can't thank you enough. You were always on board the hype train and on standby with Axel, who seriously is a super-cool character. Things will never be the same around here without you.

@Sentinel, who, despite struggling to stay active, left his mark on the roleplay. I still remember Liam and Atlas's shenanigans in Cruore and Leyland's inheritance of his father's axe. It's honestly too bad we never came to see your plans for your Entropy characters, because I know they would've blown everyone away. Thanks, man. Smile

@Kane, the Red Princess's creator! Eris scared me, dude. Legitimately. Thanks for your time in the roleplay and for scaring the daylights out of poor Ceyra.

@Mythie, as much as we joke about Jezebel, this story really wouldn't be the same without her. You've given us an important perspective on the conflicts of the roleplay and seeing her grow and change from a daughter of Cruelty into a young Persistence Bearer trying to find her place and independence has been a joy. I value you so much as a member of the roleplay and as a friend. <3

@WritingBookworm <33 You're honestly a contender for MVP. You carried the weight of the end of Anaphora like a pro and brought us complex characters and memorable stories I never ceased to enjoy. Also, Luka. Luka is godship. Bow before Luka.

@NightOwl you leave me in awe. Your work on the wiki alone deserves a trophy and chocolate. Lots of chocolate. Larea is an incredible character who only gets better and better, and I'm super excited for our future conspiring c:

@Fix-it, thank you for your endless enthusiasm and effort. Thank you for entrusting me with Cynthia. And thank you for ultimately deciding to come back. <3

@Omni my formal greetings, O Master of All That Is Dark and Edgy. Your contributions to the success of this project are most excellent and appreciated. Regards, Your Fledgling Apprentice.

@Michael Deathflame honestly bro, you've added so much to the world and your own characters I can hardly keep it all straight. And it's all awesome. You're awesome. But Finsaila is a no-go, you noob.

And thank you @Salphirix, my partner-in-crime from long before the first word was typed in the OP. You're a guardian angel. And you're friggin' smoking. Where would I be without you? Not only have you helped me with the backstage, but you've brought your A-game with your characters and stories. I'll never forget what you've created here. I'm totally not supposed to pick sides, but #teamavaditas.

All of you have helped create a story that I'm incredibly proud to be a part of. I'll always be your friend, simply for the sake of that. Smile[/mandatory anniversary sappiness]

*blares the airhorns*

PARTY TIME.

We've got a few fun things planned, which I'm sure our Discord members are hyped for! Stay tuned, fam.

As a kickstart... heck, I'll go on a doodle spree. Make some requests, friends, and I'll do as many as I can over the next few days; pencil, digital, whatever. No forms, just ask and thou shalt receive thine mediocre fanarts. Very Happy

⌠ Anaphora Fan Thread ⌡ × ⌠ Anaphora: Entropy ⌡ × ⌠ My Shop ⌡ × ⌠ Forum Rules ⌡ × ⌠ versen ver ♥ ⌡
Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t869-applications-thread-

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:26 pm

Doodle Requests:

Luka (You can never have enough Luka trash)
Tessdric (You can never have enough Tessdric trash, either)
Therese (or maybe one with Therese and Chase, since their relationship is adorable? Your call)

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Fallen by Thomas E. Sniegoski and the Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson
Currently Binging: The Star Wars Movie Saga
4 Days Until Star Wars: The Last Jedi
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lionheart on Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:39 pm

Enter the Saltmaster:

Therese

⌠ Anaphora Fan Thread ⌡ × ⌠ Anaphora: Entropy ⌡ × ⌠ My Shop ⌡ × ⌠ Forum Rules ⌡ × ⌠ versen ver ♥ ⌡
Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:53 pm

Yessss I love my Saltmaster

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Fallen by Thomas E. Sniegoski and the Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lionheart on Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:56 pm

So Writing, Tara, and I realized that Rodger Rogers is the reverse Chuck Norris meme of Anaphora.

Chuck Norris can skip the copyright notices on his DVDs.
Rodger Rogers gets skipped by the copyright notices on his DVDs.

When life gives Chuck Norris lemons, Chuck Norris makes apple sauce.
Life doesn't give Rodger Rogers lemons. Life gives Rodger Rogers nothing, because Rodger Rogers is a freeloader.

Dana White has never offered Chuck Norris a UFC contract out of concern for the well being of his fighters.
Dana White offered Rodger Rogers a UFC contract just to watch him get beat up on air.

Trains stop at Chuck Norris crossings.
Rodger Rogers tried this once.

When Chuck Norris lost his first tooth, the tooth fairy put it under her pillow.
When Rodger Rogers lost his first tooth, the tooth fairy didn't come. Or for the second. Or ever.

Chuck Norris threw a grenade and killed 50 people, then it exploded.
Rodger Rogers threw a truth bomb to Tess. Then it exploded.

Death once had a near-Chuck-Norris experience.
Rodger died. Hah.

Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:37 am

...Athena, I was going to quote my favorite meme, but I don't know which one to choose. I love all of them xD

And yeaaaah doodles! If you have the time, could you do Monica? Also like Writing said, little Therese and Chase would be awesome. Even though their relationship isn't important or anything (*glances at the AU*).

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mythie on Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:18 pm

Would it be too much to ask for a Jezebel doodle?

Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lionheart on Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:20 pm

Of course not! I'll start working on it in a bit! Very Happy

Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:54 pm

Hi. Guess who sinned again?

Spoiler:

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:17 am

*Jumps into sin-hole with Writing*

Spoiler:

Some IR for fun: