Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Today at 1:05 am by WritingBookworm

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Yesterday at 7:13 pm by Comrade Squid

» Irongale [RP THREAD]
Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:51 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:23 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:36 pm by WritingBookworm

» Red Queen {APP Thread}
Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:36 pm by boyhoy

» Red Queen: Shatter the Mirror
Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:38 am by WritingBookworm

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies – Incalescent [REVIVAL RP]
Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:09 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Seoulite[SGRP]
Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:13 pm by Kane

June 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Soul Eater RP?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [DISCUSSION THREAD] Soul Eater RP?

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:27 pm

I'd love to see the stories of the Death Scythes and Stein in any form.

I have an AU I really like, but I'm not sure if it'll work here.

Yeah, we might have to stick with the anime (which sucks because manga had ten times better ending and more characterization)

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:21 pm

Does anyone have an AU to suggest (other than my kinda-complicated one?)

Simultaneously at the same time*, may I ask what canon characters you'd like to keep if we don't to an AU?

*PSAT fandom reference.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox on Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:09 pm

Just to ask, what's your AU idea?
Paradox
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:24 pm

Okay, it's sorta complicated. It comes from hours of deep conversation with my friend as we worked on a crossover of Soul Eater and Puella Magi Madoka Magica (which you should also watch), and is kinda focused on my favorite character.

This universe is one where Death the Kid has found a way to make his "ultimate world" (as Backstar described it.) Kid finds a power (maybe Brew?) to sacrifice himself so that he may make the world to be balanced by his own abilities. To do this, he decides to "swap fates" with his brother Asura, the Kishin, so Asura would become Lord Death's son, save Liz and Patty from themselves, join the group, and someday take over as the Grimreaper himself, while still being the embodiment of madness without knowing it. Kid, being the embodiment of order, would be constantly battling Asura's madness. But madness is in everyone, says Stein, and Kid would have to be everywhere at once - inside people's heads, their souls, even the weather. Therefore, he looses his physical form, and becomes more of a spiritual force or concept to fight at all points in space and time while giving Asura a chance at normal life.

What can we do with this? Well, Kid has rewritten the universe, and therefore no one remembers his existence. It is possible, however, for Kid to be seen in the dreams or delusions of people struggling against madness or imbalance as he helps them, but is never remembered.
Our plot would begin by either someone having remembered the time before Kid made his sacrifice or someone remembering him when the helped them. Then this person may want to find out more about him or save him from his awful fate, and start a quest.

I do have some evidence to back this up as emotional rooted in canon.
-In episode 25, Stein says that "everyone in the world possess at least a small amount of madness."
-In episode 15, Kid tells the Flying Dutchman: "I do not deny evil, nor do I believe that any human is completely free of malice. Everything must be in balance. As long as evil and good maintain an equilibrium in this world, there is no problem. Perfect balance is the key to everything."
-In the manga, somewhere in the Salvage chapters, Blackstar says he wants the power to "help Kid to draw the ultimate world."

Yeah, it's over complicated and kinda too AU for what we're looking for, I guess.
EDIT: Thanks, guys. That totally didn't take a long time to type or anything.
EDIT 2: Well, now that that's over, does anyone else have any comments or questions?

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top