Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Today at 2:00 pm by WritingBookworm

» Irongale [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 12:51 am by Shaybaysasuke

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:23 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:21 pm by WritingBookworm

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:36 pm by WritingBookworm

» Red Queen {APP Thread}
Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:36 pm by boyhoy

» Red Queen: Shatter the Mirror
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:38 am by WritingBookworm

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies – Incalescent [REVIVAL RP]
Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:09 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Seoulite[SGRP]
Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:13 pm by Kane

June 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

IR Character Appreciation Thread/"100 Reasons to Love Infinity's Row!"

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: IR Character Appreciation Thread/"100 Reasons to Love Infinity's Row!"

Post by Kane on Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:04 am

I LOVE IT ARDIAN!
Kane
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:29 pm

More characters to appreciate!

DEDERICK & JACOBE - Let's admit, these two are the absolute best pair around. Brotherly love (especially TWIN brother love) is such an awesome thing to see, and it's SO well executed! I don't think things would be quite the same without them around. Shannon does a perfect job with them, and her devotion to her characters is incredible.

ELYSE - Elyse is by far one of the most interesting characters I've seen. Not only does Athena do a perfect job with keeping her in character, but her personality is just so unique and intriguing. We could categorize a few characters into specific sections, but Elyse would undoubtedly be in her own. Her interactions with Sergon and others all seems so real, and it never fails to keep me wanting more. Also, her humor is always there to make me laugh!

AZULA - Though insane, let's admit -- this RPG would not be the same without her. I think one of the best characteristics that Kane gives her is bravery; bravery to fall in love, bravery to speak her mind, and bravery to take action when needed. Her convenient riches are always a plus, and her sassiness is unchallenged (except maybe by Amber and Cameron Wink).

LAYLET - Gosh, Laylet's just an amazing addition. Neela does a flawless job at presenting her in such a relatable way, and how her heart is reflected in what she does not only for Resh, but for the Row as well. Also, her subplot is fascinating. Sibling relationships have always grabbed my attention, and this one has succeeded in doing so. Overall, she's simply a wonderful character to have on board... And not to mention, she's been there since day one. I love you
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Fix-It on Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:49 pm

115. Florence x Melana

thank you so much athena!:

Fix-It
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://sydakasquid.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sun May 17, 2015 3:59 pm

Melana - She's the other half of one of the cutest siblings relationships in the RPG, and let's all just admit it now, she's a load of fun! Not only is her unconditional care for Caroline heartwarming to see, but she's also a kickass, sassy, and fiery girl too. Thank you for adding so much to the world of N'al Ren!

Cameron - Speaking of fun... Wink This guy's been through it all, and I can honestly say that I've enjoyed watching him grow up while also maintaining his hilarious and energetic charm. He and Caroline are super cute, and his interaction with people such as Ebony and Amber can't be beat. We all love him so much!

Aven - To be honest, Aven is the adhesive of Runite's Row. He's an excellent fighter, knows how to keep his cool, and stays out of sticky situations. I think everyone can learn a thing or two from him -- perhaps that would make things less complicated in the future!

Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox on Sun May 17, 2015 6:10 pm

I agree with all of Aven's! I absolutely love this RPG, and can't wait to continue adding to Aven's story and continuing to RP with you all!
Paradox
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:34 pm

Time for some more character appreciation yay!

Fawn Briar -- Fawn is great. Very Happy She has a quiet but truly kind disposition, making her a character that can actually be a little adorable at times. Her backstory is definitely one of the more creative ones, since her dad was a supporter of Arker back when he was in power, and so for her to be on the Row even after that is impressive. Three cheers for Fawn!

Fulmine Vino -- Oh, what would we do without her? Cry, that's what. Seriously. That's a proven fact. No one will ever forget how adorable the pink-haired, ax-wielding Fulmine was, or all of the light she brought to the Row during Renaissance. Fulmine, however, is just as memorable for her incredible bravery and outstanding loyalty, and sure left her mark on the Row. Smile

Kyle Blundeau -- Guys, you know an antagonist is gonna be great when his name is 'Kyle'. He's just such a well-written antagonist, and any scenes that featured the relationship between him and Marin Farenart were some of the most entertaining things ever to read in IR. Kudos to being an awesome villain!

Aerith K'hintor -- Aerith is truly a fascinating and complex character in Infinity's Row. She's a little reserved, but still quite proactive, and anything pertaining to her K'hintor lineage is intriguing and engaging. Oh yeah, and she's a freaking best with her hook swords. Thank you for adding your mark to the RPGs!

Kieran Deiyanira -- Okay I'm going to be honest and say that I really, really love Kieran, and I have for a while. He's so anti-social and a formidable fighter; there's a bit of a lack of empathy, but he conversely also has a deep soft spot for Caroline. The whole idea of his split personality is creative, and I look forward to watching him as he potentially wretles with the demon within him. I don't know if he's officially part of Runite's Row, and if he is, awesome! If he isn't, then boy would we sure like to have him. Very Happy

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
Currengly Binging: Basically every Disney movie ever
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:33 pm

I love Mel's and Keiran's Very Happy I don't think he's officially become a member but he probably will soonish, maybe, idk :3

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://dragcave.net/user/Salphirix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top