Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

x3  canaissexy  

Latest topics
» Seoulite[SGRP]
Today at 1:08 am by Cana

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 11:27 pm by Hime

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Yesterday at 8:07 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:21 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:42 pm by Comrade Squid

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am by Hero of Time

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster [OPENING APP THREAD]
Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 pm by Hime

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

New RPG ~ Discussion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New RPG ~ Discussion

Post by ~Dylan Battle~ on Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:03 pm

Hi guys.

I know I haven't made an RPG since the beginning of time. But I am finding that I have more time than usual lately, despite my busy schedule. So I was thinking of some ideas, and I came up with this one. Let me know if you like it, don't like it, have a puppy, and kind of feedback would be very amiable and I would love to hear back from you. Thanks. The title might change also.

Crypt:
Dying is a very complicated thing.

Especially when you are like us.

Oh wait, you are like us.

Well then, this message is to you. You were created to deal with the complexity of death, in fact, you are one of the main reasons people die, you register their last breath, give a warm smile as they realize they are no longer among the living, and then use their last breath to create new souls. You're here because someone great just died, and their last breath is your new soul. You are here to make sure people get through this, and you have powers no one will know. There is one thing-

Wait ... where are you going! If you leave without leave, you'll never be able to come back. If you leave, you'll bring death among the ones you love. Don't go! Please stop!

Come back.

"Turn the lights off and everything becomes real."
~Dylan Battle~
Adept Creator
Adept Creator

Back to top Go down

Re: New RPG ~ Discussion

Post by Paradox on Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:33 pm

Interesting...
Paradox
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dylan Battle~ on Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:36 pm

I was expecting that from the one and only. Lol

~Dylan Battle~
Adept Creator
Adept Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox on Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:39 pm

I love interesting, it's one of my favorite words.  Anyway, all together, it is an interesting idea, you have my interest
Paradox
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:58 pm

Hmmmm intriguing concept. I want to see more now.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dylan Battle~ on Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:59 pm

Yeah I will put more up if more people like it. I have a good idea how I want it to go. Smile

~Dylan Battle~
Adept Creator
Adept Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishie on Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:07 pm

Sounds interesting. I'm a little confused as to how this would play out, but sounds interesting nevertheless.

Excellent Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dylan Battle~ on Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:45 pm

Here's some more info:

More Information:
---

When you decided to leave you decided to let go of your occupation as an Assistant to Death. You released your soul onto the Earth, which took a form of a human. There is always something that sets you apart from the regulars, other than your powers. Maybe it’s black hair that looks like it swallow the light, maybe blood red eyes, or no eye pigment.

Of course, they want you back.

There are people out there trying to find you and take you back to Where You Came From. Where you will be re-habilitated, lose your position as an Assistant to Death, and become a regular worker for Death. You are powerful though and maybe you carry one of the best abilities Death brings.

Death Powers: (2)

Soul Amplification :

You have a brilliant way of showing your spirit, and you can amplify your soul to overwhelm people, or travel through to the spirit world. But be careful, the spirit world can kill you. Soul Amplification is a tricky art, and requires you to drain souls for re-use.

Shadow Wailers:

Your voice is so harmonic it can influence shadows to do the bidding for you. This power takes complete focus, and makes the wielder go into a black eyed daze for as long as they use it. Every time it is used, it is required that you steal the voice of someone. Since this happens, the more voices you’ve consumed the more powerful your shadows become.

Healers:

Taking the life from trees, flowers, animals, and the lives of humans, the healer can cure anything. Broken bones, cuts, bruises, even things like voices taken from Shadow Wailers. These wielder can also focus the healing energy into an overwhelming source of energy. This is very taxing on the body, and is not encouraged.

Blade Driven:

Wielders can learn the art of using any weapon in very little time. They are very good at creating devastating techniques and strategies. They also can summon spirits to the weapons to give the weapon some kind of boost. They have no side effects, this is the only ability with none.

Blood Heart:

These people can use blood to give them special boosts or benefits. They become stronger, faster, and smarter when they absorb blood through the hands. They can also control blood flow, and play with peoples bodies like puppets. This is taxing because they can only use human blood.

Do you guys have any ability ideas, or suggestions for anything. Also, would you guys like if I let you play as the Reapers ( the guys who chase down the Assistants to Death) I thought that would give more plot.

~Dylan Battle~
Adept Creator
Adept Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox on Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:12 pm

Interesting, the new details added to my interest.  As for an ability, maybe one where the user could "tie down" souls, and incapacitate their bearers for some time?
Paradox
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:17 pm

Ooooooooh I like those abilities, and the one Eragon suggested sounds totally legit.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top