Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

canaissexy  x3  

Latest topics
» Seoulite[SGRP]
Today at 1:08 am by Cana

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 11:27 pm by Hime

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Yesterday at 8:07 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:21 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:42 pm by Comrade Squid

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am by Hero of Time

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster [OPENING APP THREAD]
Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 pm by Hime

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Camp Half-Blood RPG Character Psychoanalysis

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Camp Half-Blood RPG Character Psychoanalysis

Post by FrostFlamer on Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:45 pm

This topic is basically where I'll post all of the character psychoanalysis I'm asked to do. I'll edit this post as I add more and more character analyzations, and also add them as posts. So, yeah! Thanks to King Ki11 for giving me this idea! Very Happy

I'll take requests and also totally welcome discussion or furious rants about how I totally screwed up your character(s), so... knock yourselves out, guys. Still, keep in mind that this is my perception of the characters and may be biased, depending on how much I've interacted with them or how detailed your character form is. Will post others as I write them.

Lance Klepto (King Ki11) The Thieving Jerk:
Takes far too much pleasure in making people mad, but at times he does actually decide to be slightly helpful/friendly/not a b******. Unfortunately, most people hate him and so immediately jump on him when he is being tolerable, suspicious that he's plotting something. When that happens, he retaliates with double the bite, causing them to dislike him even more than they already do. This cycle continues, and he never really tries to be consistently decent because he knows that everyone will attack him no matter what he does, so he probably figures that he might as well be attacked for something he did do. This might also be where his dislike of authority comes from, as they are probably the people who get mad at him the most. Also, being the son of the god of trickery isn't helping his cause.

Lady, I expect your undying love be proclaimed to me multiple times, as I have thoroughly read Niji's character form multiple times. Also, this one was like doing seven different people, which is why it took forever.

Niji Sekai (Lady Senbonzakura) The Colorful One:
To some extent, her color personalities have become a part of her, although they represent more of the extreme ends of her personality rather than her true personality. She tends to be extremely protective towards people she considers her friends, and tends to dislike those who try to hurt them. More than slightly impulsive, and fairly authorative, even when she's not purple, but seems somewhat naive in that she attempts to define things in black and white (bad/not bad), especially purple, who doesn't really seem to understand the concept of gray in-between. Her true personality, gray, has likely been blended with her color personalities, so her personality will be different from how it was two years ago. Her gray personality also holds a much lower self esteem than her colored ones, something that has likely affected them as well, although they are still not nearly close to the level of self-esteem gray has. I have a theory that the gray personality is hiding behind the color ones because of her low self-esteem. Her gray subconscious believes that she is not good enough, and so pushes forth the personalities that she feels are "better" than her or what she believes others want to see. If her self-esteem can be raised (no easy feat) then gray Niji might be pushed forward.
Red Niji: Low self esteem affects all, even her. Although less obvious than in the others, she tries to do daring, noticeable things in order to cover up her perceived inferiority. Self-conscious in a way the others aren't, she is very particular about how other see her, which is why she does things none of the others would do.
Orange Niji: Possibly the most obviously self-deprecating one. Overworks herself, and is very eager to help others, as if under the belief that she is not as good as others and has to make up for that.
Yellow Niji: Like a small child. Possibly a result of trauma. The inner child we all possess, except in Niji it's not exactly inner. Not quite naive view of the world.
Green Niji: A free spirit, probably the highest self-esteem out of the colors. Still tries to keep friends happy, when she remembers to.
Blue Niji: Loves learning, but labors under the belief that she is nerdy, not cool, and someone that others wouldn't want to be friends with. Isolates herself because of this. Also the dreamer--she represents the fantasies that we've all had one or two or a million times of being a hero, someone important, anywhere but here.
Purple Niji: The responsible one on a power trip, overprotective. Sees things almost in black and white, dividing them into bad and good. (Subcategories in bad may include "Can kill" and "Lance".) She and orange are the two I consider most likely to sacrifice themselves for others.

Haakon Bjornson (Eragon) The Ice King:
Shows signs of isolation and/or neglect—doesn’t know how to interact with other people or show emotion easily. Likely very protective of his family and those who manage to become his friends—very protective of his mother’s “other children” (plants). Probably from a wealthy family—although he isn’t particularly likable, powerful, or special, he sees himself as slightly above others, especially those he perceives as weaker than he is. He often judges people on their most easily seen trait—their power and how they use it. Self-confident and dislikes taking orders, but is not very good at being a leader, as he lacks the necessary charisma to do so. Close to power-hungry, and holds himself in high regard; he (or at least a part of him) believes that he is worthy of immortality. Seems emotionless, but most likely suppresses emotions he feels. Doesn’t quite react to situations as most people would, likely a result of his isolation from others; he has not learned appropriate or expected reactions from other humans and has no one else to learn them from. Probably the easiest one to convert to a killing machine, as, similarly to reactions, has not learned society’s standards of morality (right or wrong).

Bernard Addams (Lady Senbonzakura) The Magic Nerd:
Underestimated far too often, even by himself. Others don’t think much of him, and he’s only just starting to gain confidence in himself and his abilities. Too intelligent for his own good, he truly understands the meaning of “Ignorance is bliss.” Very analytical, he is far too aware of his own weakness and others’ strength, but seems entirely oblivious to his own power and the faults of others. Has a passion for magic and learning, something subconsciously reflected by his magical ability—“mirroring” any power he comes across. Despite this, he has had too much experience with bullies and others that would push others down to make themselves seem tall. It’s gotten to the point where he almost believes it himself—almost. After all, it’s always the quiet ones.

Last edited by FrostFlamer on Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Student Creator
Student Creator

Back to top Go down

Re: Camp Half-Blood RPG Character Psychoanalysis

Post by Sentinel on Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:49 pm

Very interesting. Might be safe to assume so, but do you have an interest in psychology? Feel free to analyze any character I RP with, by the way.
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:51 pm

I'd love to see one for Zeke. Not sure if you've seen him enough though. You probably have, but idk xD.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox on Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:05 am

Yet again I'll say it: I'm honestly impressed frost
Paradox
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by FrostFlamer on Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:08 am

@Sentinel wrote:Very interesting. Might be safe to assume so, but do you have an interest in psychology? Feel free to analyze any character I RP with, by the way.

XD

Why yes, yes I do. However did you guess?

Joel would be good, I think, since the quest is coming up and all. Expect him once I'm done with Zeke.

Student Creator
Student Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:11 am

I guess I'm lucky ^^" I actually had an interest in psychology for a couple years. Then I decided Creative Writing was more my strong suit.

Will do!
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by Mythie on Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:22 am

I would love to see my characters too but feel free to take your time no rush or anything Smile

Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:43 am

FrostFlamer, you have no idea what this means to me!! I'm a huge characterization nut, so his will be uber helpful! Thank you sooo much, and I'm sorry she was so much work!
Are you going to try Bernard or Serenity?
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by FrostFlamer on Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:01 am

So right now my to-do list is this: Haakon, Bernard, Zeke, Joel, and then Nora if True Dust will let me, because she's going on the quest. I have no further plans, so will be taking more requests.
Lady, doing Niji was hard, but it was very interesting. I look forward to seeing what you decide to do with her. Very Happy
Mythie, do you have a particular character in mind?

Student Creator
Student Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lionheart on Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:01 am

You can do any of mine that you feel like doing c:

⌠ Anaphora Fan Thread ⌡ × ⌠ Anaphora: Entropy ⌡ × ⌠ My Shop ⌡ × ⌠ Forum Rules ⌡ × ⌠ versen ver ♥ ⌡
Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t869-applications-thread-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top