Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

x3  canaissexy  

Latest topics
» Seoulite[SGRP]
Today at 1:08 am by Cana

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 11:27 pm by Hime

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Yesterday at 8:07 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:21 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:42 pm by Comrade Squid

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am by Hero of Time

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster [OPENING APP THREAD]
Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 pm by Hime

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

IR Fan Thread

Page 69 of 70 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: IR Fan Thread

Post by Hime on Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:26 pm

AW WHAT THE HECK I LOVE ALL OF THESE

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:52 pm

Got another thing to post. Bet you can't guess who this aesthetic belongs to.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
Currengly Binging: Daredevil
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:20 pm

I'm actually really proud of Ren's aesthetic XD
RIP ya little devil

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:00 pm

Finally did Mordecai's tropes, plus I added a few more for Natasha.

Mordecai Reaves:
Always Save the Girl: Natasha. He failed her big-time in the past, so now he's determined to see that she's safe, no matter what -- even if that requires saving her from himself.

Back from the Dead: Resurrected by Angelina Fausse in Runite's Return

Badass: One of the biggest in N'al Ren. You have to be a Jun host or be on par with Jun hosts in order to hold your own against him.

Berserk Button: Hurting Natasha is a surefire way of getting yourself killed by Mordecai. Case in point: the Abrams.

Big Bad Duumvirate: Forms one with Angelina in Runite's Return, as opposed to being a Bigger Bad.
--In Unbroken, it's slowly revealed that Angelina and Mordecai's dynamic is actually a subversion of this. Mordecai thought he was on equal footing with Angelina, but the more time passes, the more it becomes obvious that Angelina's keeping plans from him, and that she really treats him as more of a subordinate than an equal. Mordecai may have seen their dynamic as a Big Bad Duumvirate, but Angelina always saw Mordecai as a Dragon.

Bigger Bad: Silverbane, the Big Bad, may have been responsible for a lot of the trouble Gentry and Elias went through, but Mordecai was the one who manipulated him into it.

Blow You Away: Has some pretty intense aerokinesis.

Chekhov's Gunman: His first appearance is in Renaissance, as a guy who just gives Elias a letter. He slowly starts to take a bigger part in the story in Renaissance, moving forward some key plot points in the Silverbane Arc, and his role becomes bigger and bigger until it's finally revealed that he's the main antagonist. Word of God is that even from that first minor appearance, he was always intended to be the main antagonist.

Distressed Dude: Elias and Gentry are sent a video message showing that Silverbane has taken Mordecai hostage, prompting the two to go save him. Except then the trope is brutally subverted after Gentry 'rescues' him, when it turns out the entire thing was a set-up.

Evil All Along:  Gentry and Elias's greatest enemy was among the Row the entire time.

Evil Counterpart: Mordecai was designed as one to Elias, actually. Elias is brutal and tells people what they need to hear, yet is ultimately well-intentioned while Mordecai is friendly, tells people what they want to hear, but is ultimately manipulative and conniving.
-Symbolized in their Myers-Briggs types, too. Elias is an INTJ, which is usually the Myers-Briggs type for most villains, while Mordecai is an ENFP/ENTP, which is closer to the type that most heroes fall into.
-He later becomes an evil counterpart to Natasha, too. Both of them have incredible, nigh-uncontrollable power within them that caused them to do something that they regretted. But despite not being able to control her power, Natasha has relatively stuck to her morals and tried to use her abilities for good while Mordecai is able to control his powers, but at the cost of his morality.

Even Evil Has Loved Ones: His love for his sister is his one redeeming quality.

Face-Heel Turn: Betrayed the Row about a year into his membership.

Fatal Flaw: His wrath. It controls him more than he controls it.

Foil: Mordecai is one to both Elias and Natasha, for reasons stated in Evil Counterpart.

I Just Want to be Special: As opposed to Natasha's I Just Want to be Normal, Mordecai's time in Runite's Row led to him being dismissed and ignored so often that he was desperate to be acknowledged -- no matter what the cost.

Inferiority Superiority Complex: This is where a lot of his need to be remembered stems from.

In-Series Nickname: The Reaper, due to his appearance and weapon.

It Amused Me: His reason for being a dick. Not for his overarching plans as a whole -- it's just why he's a dick.

Love Makes You Evil: Mordecai's love for Natasha, while genuine, is what pushes him to do a lot of bad things.

My God, What Have I Done?: Has felt this on several occasions, such as when he killed his parents, an instance with Runite's Row where he killed several other people, and just about anything where Natasha's concerned.

Self-Made Orphan: Subverted. While Mordecai did kill his parents, it was an accident, and he still has regrets about it to this day.

The Starscream: Mordecai was this to Silverbane/Damien Fausse, though it's difficult to say if this trope is played straight or subverted; Mordecai beheaded Silverbane after spending years as his personal assassin and Dragon, but not in an attempt to usurp power. He just did it because he couldn't manipulate Silverbane anymore.

Took a Level in Badass: Went from a scared, orphaned fourteen-year-old that got taken hostage on his first Row mission to one of the most vicious, deadly assassins of all time.

Traumatic Superpower Awakening: Gained his aerokinesis through a huge wave of anger, and accidentally killed his parents with said powers.

Yandere: Averted. While, yes, he's a bit obsessive over Natasha, he's smart enough to realize that hurting any of her other loved ones won't get him any points in her book.

Natasha Reaves:
Abusive Parents: Well, abusive foster parents, but still. They chained her in the basement and came in nightly to beat her, in retaliation for her mom killing one of their own children.

Always Save the Guy: Towards Yupik. Justified in her case, since she's already lost her entire family (in one way or another), and losing Yupik to boot would hurt just as much.

Badass in Distress: Played with. She was kidnapped by Mordecai in Unbroken, but she was never in any actual danger.

Character Development: Starts out as someone who's lost hope, and a bit scared to socialize with others in the Row. Come Awakening, four months later, she's comfortable enough to be herself more often, though this also makes a lot of her issues come to light.

Damsel Out of Distress: Played for drama. Natasha busted herself out of the compound after being held there for years, but only after losing all hope in the world and in others, and Natasha still feels guilty about all of the guards she killed in the breakout process.

Dirty Coward: She's prone to thinking of herself as such, one notable example being after reuniting with Mordecai.

Fatal Flaw: Cowardice, as mentioned above. Not in battle, given that she's usually one of the ones leading the charge, but emotionally. She's getting better with facing Mordecai, but she still has yet to face what the Abrams family and Angelina Fausse did to her.

Heroes Want Redheads: Has a preference for gingers. Specifically, awkward gingers.

Heroic B.S.O.D.: Natasha emotionally shuts down after both destroying Rundial and being kidnapped.

Love Epiphany: Realizes she's in love with Yupik after confessing about what she did to Aster.  

My God, What Have I Done?: Gets this big time after Rundial.

My Greatest Failure: Her killing Josiah. While there's no doubt that what he ended up doing was atrocious, he did try to apologize and make amends. Natasha was unforgiving, and killed him with her newfound power instead. Now, though she still hasn't necessarily forgiven him, she wonders what might have happened had she been willing to give him a second chance.

No Social Skills: This is what happens when you're away from society for eight years.

Not So Different: From Mordecai. She's in a situation similar to what he was in, and came really close to making some of the same mistakes he did.

Official Couple: With Yupik

Single Woman Seeks Good Man: A lot of what attracts Natasha to Yupik is his kindness, his loyalty, and his ability to see good in the world even after everything that happened to him.

Violently Protective Girlfriend: Wasn't Yupik's girlfriend at the time, but . . . poor Clemens.

What is this Thing You Call "Love"?: Her? Having a crush on Yupik? Ridiculous.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:54 pm

I LOVE MORDECAI & NATASHA THIS IS GREAT

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:38 pm

Instead of worrying about finals like a good student I'm making movie posters for IR2

This one is trash but idc (also sorry if I forgot any usernames)

Last edited by Sentinel on Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:16 pm

and another one

(mfw servimg destroys the quality.. oh well)
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:56 pm

Dude, those look awesome! I love them! Very Happy

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:06 pm

Later tonight, when I get the chance, I'll begin posting my character themes, plus the theme for my main antagonist. I'll also be working on information like Lendohar, the Fa'alwind Guard, etc. I seriously can't wait for IR2! Very Happy
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:46 pm

It's not Valentine's Day anymore, at least in the EST, but just ignore that for a moment so you can appreciate these<3 I made one for most canon ships except for Yutasha I made five oops

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 70 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70  Next