Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

canaissexy  x3  

Latest topics
» Seoulite[SGRP]
Today at 1:08 am by Cana

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 11:27 pm by Hime

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Yesterday at 8:07 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:21 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:42 pm by Comrade Squid

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am by Hero of Time

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster [OPENING APP THREAD]
Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 pm by Hime

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

1st Annual IRAC - Winners

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1st Annual IRAC - Winners

Post by Sentinel on Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:09 pm

1st Annual Infinity's Row Awards Ceremony

~Winners~

Hello again, everyone! I know reading a speech isn't exactly what you want to see first hand, but someone's gotta type it. First off, I want to thank Hermy with all my heart for joining our community, on both Central and on CC. She has such a kind heart and powerful mind, and frankly, we were blessed to call her a friend. Good luck, Hermione!

I also want to thank Hime, her sister. She bravely took on the responsibility of such an amazing RPG, and she's doing a great job of it. Leadership must be genetic in their family....

Lastly, I want to thank everyone that participated in the RPG, in one way or another. Even if you lingered for just a couple of posts, you helped nudge the plot and characters into who they are now. Your guys' imagination gave the RPG life and substance.

And now...

THE WINNERS! (I'll go in order of anticipation, because I'm a jerk Smile) (Thanks to the awesome judges for making the important decisions!)

Funniest Character

This award goes to the most hilarious person, who cracked jokes and lightened every grim situation our characters faced. Congratulations to:
Spoiler:
Cameron Valerio (boyhoy)

Most Serious Character

This award goes to the most level-headed character. His calculating, analytic ways are not to be overlooked. Congratulations to:
Spoiler:
Elias Carstairs (WritingBookworm)

Most Tragic Character

This award goes to the most unfortunate character - and despite her short comings, she still manages to press on to fight for what's right. Congratulations to:
Spoiler:
Amber Valentine (boyhoy)

Nicest Character

This award goes to the character with the biggest heart of gold. Her optimism and charity made her an outstanding Row member. Congratulations to:
Spoiler:
Gentry Yate (WritingBookworm)
(i swear this isn't rigged)

Meanest Character

This award goes to the "bully" of the group. They could definitely be regarded as the "bad cop" of the Row. Congratulations to:
Spoiler:
Ebony Marachelle (Mythie)

Smartest/Most Clever Character

This award goes to the brains of the group. The winner here is pretty clear. Congratulations to:
Spoiler:
Elias Carstairs (WritingBookworm)

Best Fighter

This award goes to the brawler, the master of fighting in the Row, and a reliable ally in combat. Congratulations to:
Spoiler:
Aidec Farenart (Sentinel)

Most Attractive Male

This award goes to the handsomest Row member. If looks could kill, his would bring the dead to life. Congratulations to:
Spoiler:
Everett di Romano (Hime)

Most Attractive Female

This award goes to the most beautiful Row member. If looks could kill, she and her bestie would probably bring about the zombie apocalypse. Congratulations to:
Spoiler:
Amber Valentine (boyhoy)

Coolest Weapon

This award goes to the flashiest, most useful tool in N'al Ren: definitely the envy of all other blades. Congratulations to:
Spoiler:
Sentinel (Aidec Farenart) (Sentinel)

Best Ship

This award goes to the most popular ship in the RPG! Hopefully I don't start forum-wide riots. Congratulations to:
Spoiler:
Gelias (Gentry + Elias) (WritingBookworm)

Best Couple

This award goes to the greatest (as decided by voting and judging, at least) OTP in N'al Ren (Yufdec 5evar). Congratulations to:
Spoiler:
Cameron x Caroline (boyhoy/GoldenGirl)

And now, we crown our monarchs!

Figurehead King of N'al Ren

This award was a close tie between Resh and Cameron. Ultimately, luck decided their fates. Congratulations to:
Spoiler:
Resh Archambault (Nee-Chan/Hime)

Figurehead Queen of N'al Ren

This award was also another close tie, between Yuffie and Laylet. Ultimately, luck decided their fates. Congratulations to:
Spoiler:
Laylet Celarandir (Neela)

SURPRISE CATEGORY!

Most Unpredictable Character

This award, which I totally did not make up on the spot because I sort of felt bad, goes to the kookiest, craziest, and probably even random character in the RPG. Congratulations to:
Spoiler:
Azula Rolaye (~The True Dust~)

Thanks again to all the RPGers, former, current, and future, for their contribution to the most popular RPG on Creativity Center!
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top