FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS

STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» « Asphodel »
Today at 2:21 pm by Comrade Squid

» Asphodel: The Application Thread
Yesterday at 9:59 pm by Captain Whitehawk

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:11 am by boyhoy

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:07 am by boyhoy

» Anaphora: Descension (Into Feels)
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:32 pm by Michael DeathFlame

» [RP THREAD] L I M I N A L
Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:43 am by Adrian

» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:02 pm by Fix-It

» [APP THREAD] L I M I N A L
Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:50 pm by Adrian

» Dylan's Ultimate Guide to his Asphodel Characters
Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:14 am by Captain Whitehawk

March 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Alphas and Deltas

Go down

Alphas and Deltas

Post by xKnightsX on Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:54 pm

Okay, first off, I swear that I didn't know anything about that James Patterson series, I've read a lot of books, but I did not remember reading that one. So yeah I needed to get that off of my chest. Also, I hope you enjoy it, it needs a facial lift but I can get to that later.

Safe and sound.
The needle popped through my skin.
Don't cry I'm here.
He pushed the fluid into my arm.
I'll love you forever.
The fluids came into my blood.
Don't shed a tear.
The shock of the poison and venom and other toxic fluids running through my body felt like dying, which was supposedly the point to the toxin in the first place. Rather than killing me, it held its grip on my molecular structure and changed me from the inside.

First my eyesight changed, I could feel my retina becoming inflamed, and my eyesight sharper. The colors vibrated with more passion than ever.

Then my back broke into feathered attachments. Pure pearl wings grew over my shoulder blades the forced their way to the outside of me, the shock hurt more than ever, but I could already feel the nerves connecting to them, about ten feet across.

My nails grew into sharp talons, lethal and dangerous , The talons were black and about 5 inches long. Blood spilled out of my finger from the long incision on my fingertips.

I then felt a shock upright, a vibrated horror that crawled up my spine and sent me into a deep black out.

~As creatures of the sky and creatures of the earth, you will have adaptive abilities and instincts that can help you, and hurt you while you are part of this experiment. You will have certain hungers, needs, and drives that make you come alive. Thank you for being volunteers, based on your skills, grades, and smarts of being a human you have been inclined to two different groups: Alphas and Deltas. Alphas are the prime upgraded level, based on the creatures of the sky, with chemicals of Eagles, Owls, Hawks, and other creatures of the sky. Deltas are the sub level and are based on their agile strength, speed, and confidence. You have been dosed with chemicals of the wolf, fox, and cheetah. Now, some of you will die during this test, about ten percent of you will. But the rest will be tested and launched, thank you. Please proceed to the testing lab so we can begin.~

I woke up, still strapped to the steel lab table. A scientist, my favorite one came over to me. She smiled, "Okay, you survived, I was kind of worried. You didn't need to do this. You had a good life. A nice senior year, and you were going to graduate Valedictorian. But I guess I can see how you feel, having your mom ,,, passed, and your dad … killed. Both in the military, but you still didn't have to do this. Me and your mom where very good friends, in fact, she was going to be an Alpha. But then she died. Then …" Her words drifted off as she looked me over and pulled on some new gloves and took out a new syringe and filled it with red liquid.

"Don't worry this one hurts less, James." She said assuring, and then she pushed the needle into my leg. The liquid flowed down and into my veins quickly. It didn't hurt much at all but a little burn in my legs. "You'll need these shots to keep your mind and heart muscles to stay in focus with your new body. But don't worry, you need it once every day for two weeks. For about four months.Then you'll be fine."

She helped me up, pretty much my whole body was back to normal except for back, which had wings on them, and my eyes, which look like a hawks, sharp and decisive. She took me off the table and got me up on my feet. The only thing I had on where some gym shorts and a hospital band.

It took me about 5 minutes to walk to the enclosed metal door and Mrs. Wylde opened it with her I.D Card. She helped me through and I looked up. Kids and teens were flying around a 700 foot gymnasium. Some kids were jumping easily to about a100 foot bound and doing flips in the air that aren't naturally possible. It had seemed that I was the last one to wake up. Stupid of me, I thought. But they must have been up before dawn at least. They had time to figure out some stuff about themselves. You could feel the power and finesse in them. You could feel that they’ve never felt like this before. It’s as if it’s first nature to them.

The instinct.

You just knew what you had to do at what time and how to do it. It was a fire inside of you that could never be quenched. I spread my wings and felt my gigantic muscles in them spread my new skeleton apart.

Mrs. Wylde turned to me and smiled. Her eyes so playful, and lips peeled back with excitement.. "Welcome to the Playground, Alpha 1."
xKnightsX
xKnightsX

Back to top Go down

Re: Alphas and Deltas

Post by boyhoy on Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:38 pm

Nice story. The concept is interesting and I'm excited to see where it will go. There was some nice detail in the chapter but I feel like it could use a bit more in some places, like describing the Playground a bit more or giving us some more details about how the characters look. Overall, nice job!

boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dylan Battle~ on Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:41 pm

It's a'ight.

Adept Creator
Adept Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by xKnightsX on Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:43 pm

Thank you so much for the CC, I'll make sure to clean up on the spots and add where I can. @BoyHoy

@~Dylan~ come at me.
xKnightsX
xKnightsX

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:44 pm

I'm going to be watching this, I'm interested!

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum