FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
.....
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
Yesterday at 8:35 pm by Comrade Squid

» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
Yesterday at 7:10 pm by Comrade Squid

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]
Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:20 pm by Adrian

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:39 pm by Michael DeathFlame

» Soulblade FAN THREAD!
Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:47 pm by Paradox

» Soulblade [Applications Thread]
Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:17 am by Omni

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:46 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:19 pm by Comrade Squid

» ☆ Superior ☆ [Roleplay Thread]
Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:29 pm by Shaybaysasuke

July 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0


Proposal. . .

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Which one?

33% 33% 
[ 2 ]
67% 67% 
[ 4 ]
 
Total Votes : 6

Proposal. . .

Post by Hime on Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:38 pm

I know that a lot of you on here are fans of the whole Evergreen saga. So today, I have two ideas for you all to choose from:

Instead of an ESO academy, plot and roleplay will take place in an SRSIA academy.

OR

Remake of Foundation


Vote above for which you would like to see! For anybody new to this idea, feel free to ask any questions. I'm sure Evergreen veterans will be able to answer as well as me.

_________________

✹ D E V I ✹
i don't want you
to see me
the way i see myself.
avatar
Hime
Moderator
Moderator

Join date : 2013-05-19
Posts : 8655
Age : 19
Location : N'al Ren

Back to top Go down

Re: Proposal. . .

Post by Shadyluv on Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:43 pm

I'll start role playing again just for this tbh

_________________
avatar
Shadyluv
Adept Creator
Adept Creator

Join date : 2013-05-23
Posts : 426
Age : 19
Location : lost probably

Back to top Go down

Re: Proposal. . .

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:03 pm


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Proposal. . .

Post by Bat on Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:07 pm

Nee-Chan wrote:I know that a lot of you on here are fans of the whole Evergreen saga. So today, I have two ideas for you all to choose from:

Instead of an ESO academy, plot and roleplay will take place in an SRSIA academy.

OR

Remake of Foundation


Vote above for which you would like to see! For anybody new to this idea, feel free to ask any questions. I'm sure Evergreen veterans will be able to answer as well as me.

What is ESO AND SRSIA?
and what are the difference between the two ideas?

_________________

Bat
Skilled Creator
Skilled Creator

Join date : 2013-08-01
Posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Re: Proposal. . .

Post by Hime on Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:19 pm

@Bat wrote:
Nee-Chan wrote:I know that a lot of you on here are fans of the whole Evergreen saga. So today, I have two ideas for you all to choose from:

Instead of an ESO academy, plot and roleplay will take place in an SRSIA academy.

OR

Remake of Foundation


Vote above for which you would like to see! For anybody new to this idea, feel free to ask any questions. I'm sure Evergreen veterans will be able to answer as well as me.

What is ESO AND SRSIA?
and what are the difference between the two ideas?

ESO - European Spy Organization (considered the "good guys" in the Evergreen stories)
SRSIA - Soviet Russian Spy Intelligence Association (considered the "bad guys" in the Evergreen stories)

The intended outlook for the SRSIA academy idea is to allow players to see the other side of the feud between the spy organizations. All of the previous RPGs took place at Evergreen Academy, the academy licensed to the ESO.

Foundation was a previous RPG set at Evergreen Academy and is known as the most infamous installment in the saga.

_________________

✹ D E V I ✹
i don't want you
to see me
the way i see myself.
avatar
Hime
Moderator
Moderator

Join date : 2013-05-19
Posts : 8655
Age : 19
Location : N'al Ren

Back to top Go down

Re: Proposal. . .

Post by Bat on Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:23 pm

Nee-Chan wrote:
@Bat wrote:
Nee-Chan wrote:I know that a lot of you on here are fans of the whole Evergreen saga. So today, I have two ideas for you all to choose from:

Instead of an ESO academy, plot and roleplay will take place in an SRSIA academy.

OR

Remake of Foundation


Vote above for which you would like to see! For anybody new to this idea, feel free to ask any questions. I'm sure Evergreen veterans will be able to answer as well as me.

What is ESO AND SRSIA?
and what are the difference between the two ideas?

ESO - European Spy Organization (considered the "good guys" in the Evergreen stories)
SRSIA - Soviet Russian Spy Intelligence Association (considered the "bad guys" in the Evergreen stories)

The intended outlook for the SRSIA academy idea is to allow players to see the other side of the feud between the spy organizations. All of the previous RPGs took place at Evergreen Academy, the academy licensed to the ESO.

Foundation was a previous RPG set at Evergreen Academy and is known as the most infamous installment in the saga.  

So the Foundation is considered the first RPG of Evergreen that started the saga?

_________________

Bat
Skilled Creator
Skilled Creator

Join date : 2013-08-01
Posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Re: Proposal. . .

Post by Hime on Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:41 pm

@Bat wrote:
Nee-Chan wrote:
@Bat wrote:
Nee-Chan wrote:I know that a lot of you on here are fans of the whole Evergreen saga. So today, I have two ideas for you all to choose from:

Instead of an ESO academy, plot and roleplay will take place in an SRSIA academy.

OR

Remake of Foundation


Vote above for which you would like to see! For anybody new to this idea, feel free to ask any questions. I'm sure Evergreen veterans will be able to answer as well as me.

What is ESO AND SRSIA?
and what are the difference between the two ideas?

ESO - European Spy Organization (considered the "good guys" in the Evergreen stories)
SRSIA - Soviet Russian Spy Intelligence Association (considered the "bad guys" in the Evergreen stories)

The intended outlook for the SRSIA academy idea is to allow players to see the other side of the feud between the spy organizations. All of the previous RPGs took place at Evergreen Academy, the academy licensed to the ESO.

Foundation was a previous RPG set at Evergreen Academy and is known as the most infamous installment in the saga.  

So the Foundation is considered the first RPG of Evergreen that started the saga?
 
It wasn't the first Evergreen RPG ever created, but plot-wise it's chronologically first before the other two.
 
 
In order of creation:
Evergreen: Academy For Spies (Original)
Evergreen: Academy For Spies: Foundation
Evergreen: Academy For Spies: Blood Prison
 
In order of when it's taking place:
Foundation
Original Evergreen (15 years after Foundation)
Blood Prison (70 years after Foundation)


The SRSIA RPG would be taking place during the time of Foundation.

_________________

✹ D E V I ✹
i don't want you
to see me
the way i see myself.
avatar
Hime
Moderator
Moderator

Join date : 2013-05-19
Posts : 8655
Age : 19
Location : N'al Ren

Back to top Go down

Re: Proposal. . .

Post by Neela on Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:43 pm

Holy macaroni Hermy I would join either one of these in a heart beat! The idea of being a SRSIA agent sounds incredible but how can I not love Foundation also?! I look forward to seeing the outcome Smile

I hope you're doing better and her back to us soon but take your time c:

_________________
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xw1DjtKx6eqHV_cxs5YVNhNveiylhUsdcqgRanmTXtg/edit?usp=sharing
avatar
Neela
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Join date : 2013-05-09
Posts : 3901
Age : 102
Location : probably passed out somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: Proposal. . .

Post by Bat on Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:45 pm

Nee-Chan wrote:
@Bat wrote:
Nee-Chan wrote:
@Bat wrote:
Nee-Chan wrote:I know that a lot of you on here are fans of the whole Evergreen saga. So today, I have two ideas for you all to choose from:

Instead of an ESO academy, plot and roleplay will take place in an SRSIA academy.

OR

Remake of Foundation


Vote above for which you would like to see! For anybody new to this idea, feel free to ask any questions. I'm sure Evergreen veterans will be able to answer as well as me.

What is ESO AND SRSIA?
and what are the difference between the two ideas?

ESO - European Spy Organization (considered the "good guys" in the Evergreen stories)
SRSIA - Soviet Russian Spy Intelligence Association (considered the "bad guys" in the Evergreen stories)

The intended outlook for the SRSIA academy idea is to allow players to see the other side of the feud between the spy organizations. All of the previous RPGs took place at Evergreen Academy, the academy licensed to the ESO.

Foundation was a previous RPG set at Evergreen Academy and is known as the most infamous installment in the saga.  

So the Foundation is considered the first RPG of Evergreen that started the saga?
 
It wasn't the first Evergreen RPG ever created, but plot-wise it's chronologically first before the other two.
 
 
In order of creation:
Evergreen: Academy For Spies (Original)
Evergreen: Academy For Spies: Foundation
Evergreen: Academy For Spies: Blood Prison
 
In order of when it's taking place:
Foundation
Original Evergreen (15 years after Foundation)
Blood Prison (70 years after Foundation)


The SRSIA RPG would be taking place during the time of Foundation.

Oh ok
I might be confused by the storyline of the RPG bcz you know I dont have a complete understanding of what is going on.
I think it might be nice to know the other side of the "bad guys" but it might be better to take the veterans' opinion

_________________

Bat
Skilled Creator
Skilled Creator

Join date : 2013-08-01
Posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Re: Proposal. . .

Post by Mythie on Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:07 pm

OMG both of those sound amazing...... I would join both, but I think an SRSIA one would be really cool and that way I won't have the need just to remake my old Everergreen characters

_________________
Hi! I'm Mythie and I like Warm Hugs
avatar
Mythie
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Join date : 2013-05-13
Posts : 8911
Age : 19
Location : Hogwarts

Back to top Go down

Re: Proposal. . .

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum