Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Should I...???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should I...???

Post by Mooncall on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:34 pm

So, basically I had an idea for a RPG, but I didn't know if it would work. A more detailed backstory will be given if I make it, but basically, it is loosely based on the book seiries "Survivors" by Erin Hunter. The books are bascically about dogs living in the wild. Humans are called "longpaws" ,cars are called "loudcages" ,cats are called "sharpclaws" ,alchohol is called "fire juice", glass is called "clearstone",and concrete is called "hardstone". In my RPG, we are a pack( or you could be a self-sustaining Lone dog) living on a undiscovered island in the pacific, filled with rainforests and similar in scenery to Kauai. Longpaws (humans) come to our island for the first time(you could choose to be a dog on there ships maybe??)more details are to come on character information and other things if I make this RPG.
Mooncall

Back to top Go down

Re: Should I...???

Post by Paradox on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:37 pm

Eh, if you made it I probably wouldn't join, it doesn't sound that interesting to me.
Paradox
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooncall on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:40 pm

Understood ):
Mooncall

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:13 pm

This kind of reminds me of the old days on Wizard101 Central when there were like Wolf RPGs and you were a member of a pack lol. While it's not necessarily my style, I would consider joining it, depending on the story attached. As of now, I probably wouldn't join though.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:53 pm

To be completely honest I wouldn't join as of now, I've had my fair share of Wolf, Dog, and Clan Cat RPG's, and I've always lost interest or it never got far (at least from the sites I've been on--not w101 central btw)... If it was made I most likely wouldn't join but I might just try it out if you had a really good story and plot behind it.

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://dragcave.net/user/Salphirix

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Tobias~ on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:54 pm

I think if you added a bit more of a twist on it it would be even better Smile I know before on central someone did a RPG with wolves that had Wings. Maybe you could sortof go the elemental route and have special packs of waterdogs, firedogs, etc? Just an idea Smile

Adept Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooncall on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:16 pm

Yeah, it was going to be more structured( we got on the humans boat and were exploring Honolulu,the ships next port of call). I started an Fan Fiction that I made to go along with the RPG,if you'd like I can post it. Here it is :

Mango heard a rustle in the trees behind him. Was it a turkey? Mango walked closer to get a better look. Sure enough, a turkey.

"Palm!" she shouted, loudly "I see a Turkey!"

Palm, who was the leader of the hunters, trotted over through the dense jungle, beckoning for the rest of the hunting party to follow.

"Come, over here!"he said"Mango sees a turkey!"

The hunters walked up to where Mango was proudly standing. All the dogs will be so happy I found this turkey!Alpha might even give me an award!thought Mango, who was just a pup, following his father-dog on a hunt.

Mango's thoughts were interrupted by Palm.

"So, where is this turkey?"

"Over there! I saw it!"

Palm quietly stepped towards where Mango had said the Turkey was.He didn't see it. He looked again. the turkey wasn't there.

"Mango, are you sure that you saw a Turkey?" Inquired Palm

"Yeah! I saw it, and don't  you say I'm wrong!" responded Mango strongly.
Mooncall

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooncall on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:35 pm

It's not finished...
Mooncall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top