FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS

STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» « Asphodel »
Whodunnit ~ Fanfic - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:05 pm by Sal

» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
Whodunnit ~ Fanfic - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 1:17 am by WritingBookworm

» {RP THREAD} The Divine
Whodunnit ~ Fanfic - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 11:01 pm by WritingBookworm

» Asphodel: The Application Thread
Whodunnit ~ Fanfic - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 2:11 pm by Captain Whitehawk

» charybdis' whirlpool
Whodunnit ~ Fanfic - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 9:58 pm by Sal

» Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰
Whodunnit ~ Fanfic - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 11:28 am by Shaybaysasuke

» Serpent King ⊱ APP THREAD ⊰
Whodunnit ~ Fanfic - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 4:04 pm by WritingBookworm

» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
Whodunnit ~ Fanfic - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 7:59 pm by Comrade Squid

» On Creating a Roleplay
Whodunnit ~ Fanfic - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 11:34 pm by Athena Lionheart

September 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Similar topics
    End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Whodunnit ~ Fanfic

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Whodunnit ~ Fanfic - Page 2 Empty Re: Whodunnit ~ Fanfic

Post by Sal on Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:07 am

Thank you Writing, Tara, and Eragon~

Whodunnit ~ Fanfic - Page 2 YSSVP9Y
    Sal
    Sal
    Roleplay Moderator
    Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mythie on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:28 am

I love it Very Happy

Mythie
    Epic Creator
    Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:42 am

Thank you mythie! c:

Whodunnit ~ Fanfic - Page 2 YSSVP9Y
    Sal
    Sal
    Roleplay Moderator
    Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:34 pm

.P A R T     T W O.

~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~

Our silence was suddenly broken when a maid rushed into the room, heels clicking loudly, followed by two others holding piles of towels and assorted cleaning materials. Upon their face was the look of horror and disgust. Not fake or played either. A closer examination and you could tell they were or had cried just moments before.

"Who they hell are these ladies? Why did they suddenly appear?" Hunter suddenly snapped at the three maids who all jumped back and looked down at their no longer living butler. Their hands folded together as if praying before Carmen spoke up for them, "They're maids who help around the house, you really didn't think Standish was the only one here, did you?" Her voice sounded broken, as if it was a struggle for her to speak up. I wasn't surprised honestly.

"Well-." Hunter opened his mouth and then shut it before he could say the next word. His arms moved across his chest.

"This is like a horror movie! Except there isn't any black people so I don't know who's going to die next!" The bitch spoke up, waving her arms in the air in a manner that made me want to tell her to knock it off.

Eleanor started bursting into tears once again and Raymond quietly embraced her in attempt to sooth his girlfriend.

The rest of us stayed hush, not sure what to do at this moment. Or at least that was what I was thinking.

Emotions were welling up inside of me and played a game of tug-o-war. I wanted to cry and burst into tears at the loss but still I wanted to look strong and make sure no one knew I had a soft spot that could be taken advantage of. The less anyone knew about me the better I would probably end up.

"Instead of moping around don't you think we should do some investigating?" Riley had now spoken up, taking the roll of "leader".

"Obviously we're not gonna find crap if we didn't even hear the gunshot or notice these demonic wrist bands be put on us last night!" Miles and Niles spoke in almost perfect sync. They were one of those kind of twins, huh?

"Obviously if you guys aren't willing to investigate then you two must be the killers!" Marcus started yelling out accusations against the twins, causing an uproar about who was the killer.

I frowned. This was getting us nowhere. If this was supposed to be happening multiple times then I knew we all wouldn't make it very long. In the end it wouldn’t be the killer who was killing us, but ourselves. In all opinion we were just making the killer pleased with our panicking.

"Will everyone just shut up!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, not being able to handle this bickering anymore. The comments quickly thinned out until everyone had their attention directed on me. I didn't want to speak up again, but now I really had no choice, "Just… shut up... None of you are making this better or helping. If anything your helping the killer with your immature actions—is that what you want?" With voice wavering, I averted my eyes to the left.

People only mumbled under their breath.

"Rin is right whether we like it or not, this is getting us nowhere. If you want to help look for clues please help me with this," Riley began again, "if you don't want to make an effort to find the killer then do whatever the crap you want."

She went to go turn around to Standish's body only to find him gone with one of the maids scrubbing up some of the blood staining the floor. While the chaos erupted the maids had gotten the chance to bring him out of the room and to who knows where.

More silence haunted the air until Riley stomped outside the manor.

~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~

Dinner finally came around about 7. From how everyone acted it seemed this morning was still lingering in their minds.

The walk to the dining room for the first time was like a walk to hell. It didn’t help that no one spoke, the blood stained at the bottom of the steps refreshed our memories vividly, and the halls seemed to ever so slowly move closer to us in attempt to suffocate us.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds in hopes that everything would just disappear, I wanted to be back in my lonely home rather than here, but I instead was nudged which caused me to jump almost out of my skin.

It was Patty.

“You’re going the wrong way.” She said in a hush tone, noticing my embarrassed face when I saw the others heading into another door. Inside was the faint view of a large table.

“Thanks…” I muttered under my breath and headed in with the others, noticing the room looked like the dining rooms you’d see in the castles of a medieval movie. People began to sit down but instantly stood up.

“Letters?” Carmen piped up, picking one up. I could faintly see writing scribbled on it.

“This one says Noah Bristol.” Hunter read the letter he picked up.

After everyone sat down where the letters with their names were, we realized this was what the blob was talking about. No one wanted to open it, everyone nudged the person next to them to get them to open theirs first.

No one did.

Hunter finally threw his hands up in the air and yelled, “Screw it all, I’m getting this over with!” before hastily opening the letter without much care. Tearing the envelope into multiple stands before he raised the letter to his face and read, “Safe.”

Not long after Hunter bravely opened his, the rest of us followed. I personally wished I didn’t have to open it, but if I didn’t I feared that the killer would just kill me off for being stubborn and ignorant. I traced my fingers along the fold before making use of them to open it. Once I brought the white and gold rimmed paper out I could only stare at the words printed on them.

S A F E

I felt myself breathe in deeply as a sign of relief. I couldn’t believe one word, four letters, could have easily lifted my hopes as much as it did.

Others around me, though, looked less hopeful than I.

Riley, Raymond, and Marissa. Each one of them was staring a hole through their note. None of them moved or muttered what they had. I could tell just by their dead expressions that they must have gotten something other than a safe.

Marissa began to laugh awkwardly, as if she thought that would keep her from breaking down in front of everyone, “This is just stupid! I bet these don’t even mean a thing!” Her laughing continued until she pulled a piece of rib off a plate in front of her and gnawed into it greedily.

Suddenly, without any warning, she began to choke and wheeze in a violent matter. At first I thought she had just eaten too fast and her meal went down the wrong way. Then I noticed she was beginning to struggle and weakly pushed herself away from the table before falling out of her chair and onto the ground. Everyone stood up and rushed to her side, some panicked or began to cry and scream like a child.

“Marissa calm down! Stop struggle!” Riley cried out, grasping the girl’s shoulder tightly.

I began noticing red lumps beginning to break out on her neck and face and I instantly knew she was allergic to whatever the rib contained.

“Does anyone have an EpiPen!?” Marcus shouted to the rest of us, also noticing the break out.

“Why the hell would anyone have that on hand? She should have brought it her god damn self if she was allergic to something!” Melanie shot back a glare and I struggled to keep myself from going off on her. Someone was dying and she wasn’t even the slightest bit worried?

Freaking disgrace of a person she was.

Marissa’s hacking began to slowly die down to more of a strained wheeze. We were running out of time. Some of the teens started shouting for the maids but no one ever came. Marissa’s eyes then began to shut. The tears that welded up in the corners of her slowly rolling back eyes slipped down the sides of her face as she hacked another time. Her last time.

The tension in the room rose along with the silence that we had seemed to welcome fairly often. But that’s not what bothered me this time. What bothered me was the fact I had watched one of us die without being able to do anything. None of us were.

I quietly place my head in my hands to cover up the tears that endlessly were falling from my eyes. Reality had hit me like a runaway train—this was real. This was happening.
    Sal
    Sal
    Roleplay Moderator
    Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat on Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:39 pm

I know people might not like this but...
    This is probably how I feel except drinking alcohol part. I rather drink juice or water
    Whodunnit ~ Fanfic - Page 2 61e

Skilled Creator
    Skilled Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:29 pm

(@Bat there's nothing wrong with pictures of people drinking alcohol. Just if they're not completely inappropriate.)

Adrian
    Administrator
    Administrator

http://bit.ly/JxlCjs

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Tobias~ on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:28 pm

Riley Frick= LUKE
    Melanie Grey= LIAM!
    Niles and Miles Thorton= MOIRA AND HAYDEN!
    Patty Stewart= SCARLET
    Noah Bristol= FELIX
    Carmen Cass=?
    Raymond Kendrick= XAVIER
    Eleanor Ralston= ALIA
    Marissa Banter= SERENA
    Hunter Williams=?
    Marcus Ashworth= TYRUS
    Rin Atara= RIN!

This is what I came up with for character comparisons as of now. I know that they aren't exactly the same, but this is where I see bits and pieces of RPG chars.

Amiright?

Adept Creator
    Adept Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:39 pm

She said she wasn't trying to make comparisons, but I'm sure there's similar enough people anyways.

Adrian
    Administrator
    Administrator

http://bit.ly/JxlCjs

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Tobias~ on Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:34 am

"This is what I came up with for character comparisons as of now. I know that they aren't exactly the same, but this is where I see bits and pieces of RPG chars."

xD

I know she isn't trying to make comparisons. That's just where I see similarities :p

Adept Creator
    Adept Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:27 pm

@~Tobias~ wrote:Riley Frick= LUKE
    Melanie Grey= LIAM!
    Niles and Miles Thorton= MOIRA AND HAYDEN!
    Patty Stewart= SCARLET
    Noah Bristol= FELIX
    Carmen Cass=?
    Raymond Kendrick= XAVIER
    Eleanor Ralston= ALIA
    Marissa Banter= SERENA
    Hunter Williams=?
    Marcus Ashworth= TYRUS
    Rin Atara= RIN!

This is what I came up with for character comparisons as of now. I know that they aren't exactly the same, but this is where I see bits and pieces of RPG chars.

Amiright?
    Rin and Melanie were the only ones I made based off completely from an RPG char in Whodunnit.
    Niles and Miles (the twins) were inspired by Gina(?) and Scarlet. Plus I just wanted at least ONE set of twins in this story.
    Marcus I decided to start making like Tyrus when Bat mentioned the similarity.
    Ray and Eleanor were just a couple I wanted in there cause I'm like, hey, it'd be interesting if I put one in there. But they could be Xavier and Alia if I really tried.
    Marissa was actually not based off Serena at all, I got the inspiration of her character and personality from a character of AoT called Sasha.
    Riley was actually just a random char I came up with but I can see that being slightly Luke in female form. Maybe.
    Noah's personality was supposed to be quiet, not very social, whatever. But, yea, I can see the resemblance to Felix.
    Patty, Hunter, and Carmen were in all opinion fill in chars and I didn't try to base them off of anyone.

And, no, being related to any of the chars in Whodunnit doesn't make them innocent or the killer btw. Razz I randomly chose.
    Sal
    Sal
    Roleplay Moderator
    Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next