Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Yesterday at 10:22 pm by Sentinel

» Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]
Yesterday at 8:04 pm by boyhoy

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 2:43 pm by WritingBookworm

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Yesterday at 12:09 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Harwell's Institute: Resonance
Yesterday at 1:21 am by WritingBookworm

» Winter Night
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:54 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:13 pm by Comrade Squid

» [APPLICATIONS THREAD] Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:36 pm by WritingBookworm

» Infinity's Row: Untold Stories
Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:41 pm by Michael DeathFlame

December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Three Word Story

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Three Word Story

Post by Paradox on Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:57 pm

Three Word Story

Goal:
In this minigame, the point is to make a story, that while having to make grammatical sense, does not have to make logical sense, with each person getting to write only 3 words,  and to have as much fun in the process as possible.

Rules:
•No Double Posting
•You can only post 3 words, no more, no less
•Have as much fun as possible!

Example:
Poster 1: there was once
Poster 2: there was once a person who
Poster 3: there was once a person who climbed the tree

First Post:
There was once

Stories:
Story 1:
There was once a grumpy piglet who liked to flick people off. He ate the delicious cinnamon buns and ran down the hill to his piglet girlfriend. He then decided to eat cake and throw it at his girlfriend until she would scream and chase the butcher away. Finally the piglet made love to a small sock all night long. A large cake appeared by him and started to run down the hill to the big green stadium filled with large blue tree people that enjoy eating giant cakes. He started to dance and twerk everywhere. Miley Cyrus appeared and slapped him before twerking on his disgusted face.

Meanwhile, another piglet charged down the Las Vegas strip getting high on coke and ecstasy. Then, he died. Only he didn't! No, he did. Except he didn't. He did. Then, he revived himself, fading from existence, but only momentarily, and then permanently. But not really. Boyhoy died instead. Really, he did. NOOOO he didn't!! He really did. Mythie died instead. Really, it happened. We can agree that it's true. Mythie is no more. We are happy she died. Mythie transformed into a puny ant who enjoyed the death of others. A tree appeared and started dancing. While everyone questioned this story's purpose, to which Eragon creepily replied, with a knife, "I love pickles and I want to destroy this entire world!" So someone started twerking on top of the entire world which caused an anomaly in the force of destiny. The world then filled with fudge.

Elsewhere, Judge Judy finally killed boyhoy. Except it's Adrian pretending to be a purple elephant! Yet, it wasn't. Only it was. My shirt is stolen from boyhoy, yet boyhoy is a wonderful person! No, he's not. He really isn't. But he is. Not. Then, a filthy radioactive soup concoction killed him. Boyhoy revived himself! Boyhoy doesn't exist. God said so. I hate you. Nobody really cares. But everyone cares!

Then, the color of Adrian's Mom's long butt hair strangled Adrian and decided to fondle Mythie's non-existent chest. Then Hermy went to join it, but she's straight. Hermy's boobs then died.

Back in a normal story, the dog jumped on Hermy's huge, black, wonderfully created cake, while running to the boob that is Neela and her small poodle. They went out to a library, and climbed Hermy's hairy back. Adrian was killed.

In an asylum, Oprah was condemned for having a box of chickens in her butthole. The judge said "No more monkeys murdering filthy orphans while screaming about Kim Kardashian's booty." Adrian gained immortality but then died. Yay, he's dead! Wiggle wiggle wiggle! Jack died too! Nobody misses him. I like boobies. Or Hermy. Then, boobies filled the mouths of everyone! Except Ronan's mouth. Only they did. Yeah right, Ronan. Nobody believes you. Jack's a necrophiliac. Go die, bitch. Used four words. No I didn't. He did not! Talking to Ronan.

Please stop fighting. OK then Mom. Shut up, Tara! Ronan started it. So much Chutzpah. Just blame Adrian? No, blame Mythie. Oprah wouldn't want a Lean Cuisine. Because Adrian's fat. It's a fact. Nobody denies it. True dat playa!

Story 2:
Ronan loved Jack which is false and kinda weird. I am scared. You should be . Then an Asian used chopsticks to eat some meat. The meat was delicious and juicy in addition to your mother. Then, the meat started to choke Eragon who than punched Mythie because she is a Jew. That's very racist. I agree fully. Jew's not race.

Patrick is really ugly like Ronan. And cars are ugly as well. What about. Ferrari? Is very evil and Walmart is even more evil than Heinz doofenshmirtz who is not really Patrick Star, but instead is Ronan's character, Weiss, who is bossy girl who should run around cities to murder Ronan. I'm so popular! But not really. I love you. Well too bad. I'm the Emperor! But you die. No, I live, but then die by meat choking from the Asian with the chopsticks. I love Hermione <3 We're all insane. I hate Ronan. What is life? What is love? Shrek is love. Don't hate me! Shrek is life. BABY COME BACK! Trees can kill.

Meanwhile, Bob Ross is eating pie. He is sitting on Ronan's grave. He then laughs because Ronan's dead. HERMIONE LOVE ME!! No, you're dead. He continues to laugh That's four words! COMMENCE THE EXECUTION! KILL THE ERAGON!! Ronan, you're adopted. DON'T KILL ME!!! YOU BROKE RULE!! I'M VERY SORRY!! YOU SHOULD BE!!! penis penis penis. AM I STILL GOING TO BE KILLED? SEVEN WORDS!!! DEATH!! ass ass ass. I FORGET RULES!!!! vagina vagina vagina. big booty bitches in da club. Neela's a thot.

WHAT'S GOING ON??

Story 3:
Walmart is the house of Ronan where he likes to sleep on your mother. When Hermy decided she'd rather be lesbian, so she did. Mythie needs grammar strippers. They came... but left immediately. Then the Greeks had an orgy. Then they exploded. Jack is a great, huge, enormous penis face. He hates boobies and thinks girls are like, so ratchet. Jack likes penis. Like thick, long Slim Jims in acid and neuclear superhero semen waste. You are nasty. Yes, I know.
New topic: dogs. Dogs are nice and they're cute. I have dogs up my ass. No, that's incorrect. Or is it? They're at home cutting up some lovely young children. That's also incorrect. Or is it? It's very incorrectly correct. Ronan is freakin' amazing. Adrian sucks a dork and enjoys it. Adrian also enjoys big, beautiful testicles. To restate: nasty

Last edited by Eragon on Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Paradox
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Re: Three Word Story

Post by Salphirix on Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:15 pm

There was once a grumpy piglet

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://dragcave.net/user/Salphirix

Back to top Go down

Post by NightOwl on Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:20 pm

There was once a grumpy piglet who liked to

Thank you so much Athena! You're amazing!!
Forum Rules.. • • ..Anaphora: Entropy.. • • ..Anaphora Wiki
Spoiler:
NightOwl
Moderator/Coder
Moderator/Coder

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:21 pm

There was once a grumpy piglet who liked to flick people off.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox on Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:23 pm

There was once a grumpy piglet who liked to flick people off. He ate the
Paradox
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:24 pm

There was once a grumpy piglet who liked to flick people off. He ate the delicious cinnamon buns

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox on Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:26 pm

There was once a grumpy piglet who liked to flick people off. He ate the delicious cinnamon buns and ran down
Paradox
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:26 pm

There was once a grumpy piglet who liked to flick people off. He ate the delicious cinnamon buns and ran down the hill to
Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:26 pm

There was once a grumpy piglet who liked to flick people off. He ate the delicious cinnamon buns and ran down the hill to his piglet girlfriend.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:28 pm

There was once a grumpy piglet who liked to flick people off. He ate the delicious cinnamon buns and ran down the hill to his piglet girlfriend. He then decided

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top