Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

x3  

Latest topics
» Seoulite[SGRP]
Yesterday at 2:41 am by Kane

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Yesterday at 1:00 am by Kane

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:31 pm by WritingBookworm

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:53 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:34 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am by Hero of Time

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster [OPENING APP THREAD]
Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 pm by Hime

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

[APPLICATIONS THREAD] Infinity's Row {MEGA APP THREAD}

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [APPLICATIONS THREAD] Infinity's Row {MEGA APP THREAD}

Post by Neela on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:54 pm

Yeah, sorry I didn't really divulge into those I just wanted you to know where everyone was now at least xD
Neela
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:47 pm

Caroline's arc isn't really important tbh, it more effects my characters only xD

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://dragcave.net/user/Salphirix

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:31 am

Yeah, Lyss has a big subplot as well. Basically, one of her characters, Caroline Fray, has purple eyes, and it has been revealed to her via her older sister, Melana, that inheriting these purple eyes actually makes her the heir to the Haruko Clan, a smaller clan in N'al Ren. Melana left the Row in a fit of jealousy (since the purple eyes are usually passed down to the oldest. Melana is the older sister, so she's supposed to have the purple eyes, but alas, Caroline has them instead of her). And yeah, Kieran has a demon inside of him -- it's not a Jun, it's something else -- and he recently joined the Row (since Caroline's in it and he seems to have a little bit of a thing for Caroline xD).

And with Natasha and Gentry -- so one of Hime's characters, Resh, went missing at the very end of Runite's Return. They were the first search party for him, until Laylet and Ebony went out as well and ended up finding Resh instead. Anyways, Natasha and Gentry aren't just out for Resh. Very recently, Gentry discovered that there's actually a big hole in her memory -- something's missing. But what memory is missing, and how it ended up missing, and why, is something that they're trying to figure out. Gentry just knows that it's something pivotal -- and that among those lost memories are actually ones of her killing someone (which she's very afraid to confront, since she's someone that gets very distraught when taking a life).

(I'm actually going to explain this next part in very big detail, because I know it's actually confused some other users on here. So yeah.)

Meanwhile, there's a villain besides Fe at large. The Black Rose, or Angelina Fausse, is a sword-wielding villainess on a mission to activate something named Genesis, which is basically a big weapon that has the potential to destroy the entirety of N'al Ren. Why does she want to do that? Because she believes N'al Ren will destroy itself eventually, what with a Second Great Clan War brewing and all. She almost views it as a sort of mercy kill.

To activate Genesis, she'll need the keys to unlock it. The keys are two swords that have been passed down through two separate family lines, both of which she needs to find. One is wielded by one of my characters, Elias Carstairs. The second was passed down through the Reaves line, which Elias stored away somewhere safe after a confrontation with another big antagonist (we'll get to him later).

To assist her in obtaining these, the Black Rose/Angelina used Sanctumism (basically magic that can revive the dead) to bring back Mordecai Reaves. (Mordecai was essentially the previous main antagonist, who at first seemed to be a timid, modest Row member helping Gentry and Elias. Turns out he was actually a vicious aerokinetic, scythe-wielding assassin who tried to kill them on multiple occasions. Oops.) Despite actually being a part of one of the family lines that one of the swords were passed down through, Mordecai is more than willing assist Angelina, because he actually tried unlocking Genesis before her for his own, far more selfish reasons (basically, he wanted to be remembered and go down in history. It may sound a little confusing, but there are a bunch of Mordecai flashbacks being released right now, and that'll get more into it).

The only catch with reviving Mordecai? Angelina knows that she'll have to put him down eventually, because he's a living time bomb. She knows that eventually, he very may well turn against her. See, the only person Mordecai truly loves now is his little sister, Natasha. Natasha went missing a few years back, during which Mordecai searched for her veraciously, along with carrying out his duties as an assassin. Why was Natasha missing? Because of Angelina. Natasha is the host of the Panther Jun (a demon), so she holds immense power, and Angelina and her men actually had Natasha locked away for several years so they could harness that demon power for themselves. They wanted to use this demon power as a weapon -- a weapon they could use in their quest to activate Genesis, as well as in Angelina's personal battle with a man named Lucas Talon (more into that later. I'm gonna go into details on that on Angelina's form).

But after around six years of captivity, Natasha finally escaped by channeling the demon power she'd fought so hard to contain. She has not yet reunited with Mordecai. This is because she doesn't know Mordecai is back, and even if she did know he was back . . . well, she wouldn't exactly want to talk to him after hearing about all the crimes he committed.

Anyways. Angelina actually encountered Natasha after she escaped, who had by then met Gentry. Angelina essentially has the power to look into someone's memories (that'll be expanded upon later, in her form), and so she used that to look into Gentry's memories during an encounter. When she did, she saw Mordecai. Angelina then abandoned her efforts to reclaim Natasha, because she saw that Mordecai would be far more willing than Natasha to help, and maybe even just as powerful. So yeah, she brought Mordecai back. Though again, she knows she may have to put him down eventually -- after all, if he were to know what Angelina had done to Natasha all those years, the results maybe wouldn't be pretty. But for the time being, he's definitely an asset to Angelina.

So what are Angelina and Mordecai up to now? Basically, Angelina has found a boy named Aster. Aster hasn't had much screen time yet, but trust me, he'll be important. Aster is constantly referred to by Angelina as 'the avenger'. Why? Because he has a personal vendetta against Gentry since she killed someone he held close to his heart. (So yes, that has to do very much with Gentry's missing memories.) Angelina awakened him from a coma he'd been forced in for months on end, so his rage is hot and fresh. She told him that she wanted to help him get his vengeance -- but little does Aster know, he's really only a tool that Angelina soon intends to harness and eventually dispose of. How is he a tool? How exactly is she using him for her own benefit? That'll be revealed.

So . . . yeah. I know that was long and maybe a little confusing, but I hope it was decent enough. xD

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
Currengly Binging: Basically every Disney movie ever
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:29 am

I suppose since Writing is catching Michael (and everyone else) up with her arc, I should elaborate on mine. Hold onto your britches.

After Xanther Blundeau killed his father, Kilezhan (a psychotic industrialist bent on robot domination who used to work for Fe) after the latter killed Aidec's mother, a mysterious figure had been following Aidec around for some time. His "name" - as I recently revealed to some that it is not his real name - is Sheath Gravis. He is a self-proclaimed necromancer, who recently revived an old sect of the Mortal Godhood (a clan of powerful magicians from the Clan Wars) known as the Allegiance of Tormos, Tormos being the N'al Renian god of death.

The Allegiance of Tormos resides in a south-east section of N'al Ren called Dahkanor (I renamed it because its old name was stupid). Dahkanor used to be a little kingdom, but in 697 AW it was wiped away by a catastrophic earthquake and tsunami, killing all of its natives. Sheath survived only because he was partaking in an apprenticeship in a nearby town. He revisited the ruins of his hometown and spotted a unique raven on the tombstone of his mother (who passed away from cancer four years prior). This raven turned out to be a Jun, whom Sheath allowed into his body. From then on, he created the AoT, and that was history... for about 4 years.

The Allegiance of Tormos has been around longer than the first Infinity's Row, but it hadn't made a splash until Iron Maiden, when Sheath revealed his plans and subsequently kidnapped Aidec Farenart (with whom he has strange connections). During the first part of Runite's Return, poor Aidec was trapped in the dungeons of Dahkanor before a spirit ancestor of his, Brunus, appeared and guided him out through a special and almost-lost form of magic. Xanther and Yuffie also break into Dahkanor to help their friend out, which is pretty much the only time where the Row butts heads. The reason Sheath kidnapped Aidec is currently unknown - however, that will be revealed soon.

Despite their technical status as "evil," the Allegiance of Tormos doesn't really have anything against the Row. Their main problem is the Zenh'aliems, who have taken over Ald Ruhn currently. The Zenh'aliems have created a dangerous form of necromancy called Sanctumism, whereby skilled users can actually bring formerly deceased people back to life (on the other hand, necromancy purely involves the dead). The necromancers in Dahkanor believe this violates many sacred laws, and therefore want to see the Zenh'aliems gone.

What else is AoT's goal, besides tossing aside the Zenh'aliems? Why, establish a country in the name of Tormos himself, of course! Unfortunately, AoT's coinciding plans ultimately involve invading Ald Ruhn itself. That's seen as a threat by the Fa'alwind Regime - a lost clan re-established by Aidec Farenart and the Lord and Lady of Fa'alwind just before IR: Apocalypse. The Fa'alwind Regime (or FR) is in league with the Row and has declared war on AoT. Its de facto leader (as the technical leader is missing, more on that later) Rafael Dalakanth, brother of Silvien, is preparing to engage the AoT in three days... however, the AoT plans to attack at dawn the following day. What's worse, Lord Perseon Fa'alwind has resolved to fight with his clan, and subsequently missed the birth of his daughter, Delilah.

Aidec views a potential AoT/Zenh'aliem conflict to be about as bad as a Brontium/Zenh'aliem conflict - in IR: Renegade (my short story), the Brontiums (an ancient guild that uses deadly machines to their advantage) once planned to invade Arker-controlled Ald Ruhn, but the FR managed to stop what could have been a disastrous, even nuclear battle. This time, with Sanctumism and necromancy in the mix, it may upset the very balance of nature.

Now, about that leader I was just talking about.... that would be Aidec's father, Lyall Farenart. After Apocalypse, when they returned from exile, Lyall and Marin helped rebuild Fa'alwind after the bombing of N'ode. For their efforts, they had been granted special status, and Lyall was named leader of the FR. As recently as Runite's Return, however, Lyall has been missing, said to be in search of an ancient, Clan Wars-era machine called the Fenster Headset. Its power is suggested to help bring balance to a potential civil war, and has been passed down through the Farenart clan for the past 700 years. Why Lyall was so determined to find this machine is also unknown (but of course that will be revealed). Now that he has it, the headset is guiding him toward a barren place south of Ald Ruhn called the Onyx Plateau.

Aidec, Xanther, and their new ally Silvien (whose father is also missing, and in fact happens to be pursuing Lyall for unknown reasons) have set off to find him and potentially rescue him from whatever danger is ahead. All three of their counterparts, however, have not been helpful - Dark Aidec faked his "twin's" death, and put a bounty on all three of them, stating through fliers around N'al Ren that Xanther and Silvien are evil necromancers, and all of them must be killed or captured. The three of them are still bound for the Onyx Plateau, where seemingly false reports have directed him towards.

I can't tell you all how close this could be to wrapping up, as I want it to be done before the final Zenh'aliem battle, and how much there is still in store. It's been a wild ride, but it's not quite over yet. Aidec still has one more challenge ahead of him before he finally has control of his fate... Wink
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:45 pm

Name: Sierra Vride

Member of the Row?: Yes

Appearance: Although Sierra and Yupik are not identical twins, the two look so similar that their parents could barely distinguish them apart as children. Sierra has the same pale skin as her brother, along with a freckled face and bright red hair. Like her brother, her hair is tangled and untamed, falling in red curls down to the middle of her back. She has a stronger, more firm build than her brother. As far as attire goes, she usually wears the faded green traveling cloak.

Personality: The twins make up for their similar physical appearances with alarmingly contrasting personalities. Unlike her brother, Sierra is as fierce as the animals she ran with and hunted. She doesn’t have much of a filter, and says whatever is on her mind. Some people call her blunt, but she simply considers herself honest. Sharp, sarcastic, and extremely defensive of her brother, Sierra is certainly not someone you’d want to piss off.

Biography: Although Sierra and her brother were only born a few hours apart, the two led very different lives before the death of their father. When the family was not on the move, Yupik spent most of his time with their father, training for when it would be “his time,” while Sierra learned how to hunt and fight from her mother. Her mother, although cold and cruel at points, was a skilled tracker, hunting, and warrior; her daughter was no different. Sierra picked up her craft quickly. She continued training under her mother until she left with Yupik; why they left will be revealed later. Sierra continued to harness her skills, using her bow and dirk extremely well. While they traveled alone together Sierra became Yupik’s sworn sword and shield, defending him from animals and raiders as he developed his own abilities. Although he is now a capable fighter, she is still protective of him.

Family?: Aegyn Vride (Father, Dead), Catrina Vride (Mother, ?), Yupik Vride (Brother, Alive)

Other?:

Health Information: on a scale of 1 – 10 (1 being weakest, 10 being strongest), rate your character’s abilities in the following categories.

Physical Strength: 8

Mental Strength: 7

Health: 7

Fighting: 10

Defense: 8

Stealth: 9

Intelligence/Logical Thinking: 4

~~~~~~~~

FOR GUILD MEMBERS ONLY

Type of weapon: Axe

Name of weapon: Man-Eater

Information about weapon: Man-Eater is a white battle axe, save for a green leather wrap that Sierra uses as a grip. Man-Eater is on the smaller end as far as axes go, being only a little longer than a foot. However, the smaller length allows for quicker slashes, suiting Sierra’s dexterous fighting style.

Last edited by Michael DeathFlame on Sat May 06, 2017 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:53 pm

I'm working on an app for this myself now; I just have some stuff I'd like to clear with Hermy first, since I kind of have a big idea in mind and don't want to step on any toes.

Avatar by Tara | Art by Ashley Cope
Omni
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:12 am

Accepted, Michael Smile And I'm excited, Omni!

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni on Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:27 am

Cool; I sent you a contact request on Skype, but I can shoot you a PM with what I'm thinking here if it'd be easier.

Last edited by Omni on Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Omni
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:48 am

Yeah, that's probably best, because I haven't received your contact request for some reason. Neutral

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni on Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:38 pm

Caria:
Name: Sicaria “Caria” Emprestes

Member of the Row?: Joining ASAP.

Appearance: Here

Personality: Caria is a fairly easygoing person, with a quick and biting sense of humor. She tends to crack wise when uncomfortable, especially over her relative ignorance on a number of topics due to the remoteness of her home village and her own lack of education. She’s good at putting on a show of being hard-bitten, but she has a soft heart underneath—possibly too soft for her own good. Beneath it all, there’s an edge of deep sadness to her, but she will refuse to acknowledge anything of the kind if pressed on it.

Biography: Caria hails from an isolated mountain village in Epon Kiin, so remote that if didn’t even need a name, since nobody ever left and nobody, aside from the occasional traveling peddler, ever came. Caria’s early life was fairly uneventful, tending goats on the slopes of the mountain. Everything changed, however, when Caria was 15. A small tremor opened a previously concealed cave in the mountain slopes. Inside, Caria saw a stone, covered in odd carvings. Touching the stone, she blacked out, and when she awoke she found herself covered in strange tattoos and capable of even strange feats of magic. No longer content with life in her village, Caria let out for a life of adventure, of which she found plenty over the course of the next three years.

Family: Caria has a large extended family back in her home village, but she hasn’t seen them in some time.

Other: The magic known as ekkaiurgy is an old one, and largely forgotten in N’al Ren. The power works on surprisingly simple principles for its immense destructive potential: the actual magic is applied to the user—who need not personally be a mage of any kind—in the form of intricate tattoos. The ekkaiurgical designs are normally dormant, providing a minimal enhancement of the bearer’s physical powers. However, with a simple act of will the bearer can cause the tattoos to activate, boosting their strength, speed, and endurance to superhuman levels. This power, however, comes at great cost. The magic draws its energy from the bearer, leaving them weak after its use and sapping their overall vitality.

~~~~~~~

Health Information: on a scale of 1 – 10 (1 being weakest, 10 being strongest), rate your character’s abilities in the following categories.

Physical Strength: 7/10*/4**

Mental Strength: 8

Health: 2/10*/1**

Fighting: 8/10*/6**

Defense: 7/10*/6**

Stealth: 7/8*/5**

Intelligence/Logical Thinking: 8

*While using ekkaiurgy.
**Immediately after using ekkaiurgy.

~~~~~~~~

FOR GUILD MEMBERS ONLY

Type of weapon: Sword

Name of weapon: Dedication

Information about weapon: A wicked four-foot-long blade of black steel with a basket hilt, Dedication is large enough to be difficult for most people to wield it two-handed; with her ekkaiurgically enhanced strength, Caria can handle it deftly with either hand.

And there she is; that's the last of my primary forms for everything, so I can finally focus on getting posts up in everything I've already gotten into.
Omni
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top