Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

[APPLICATIONS THREAD] Infinity's Row {MEGA APP THREAD}

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [APPLICATIONS THREAD] Infinity's Row {MEGA APP THREAD}

Post by Sentinel on Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:09 am

Yay villains!
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:56 pm

Name: Miko Alchame

Appearance:

Biography: [BORN CLEONAT 23RD] Miko is the daughter of the richest man and woman in Swynborough, also the owners of the bank system. Due to this pristegous title, Miko has lived a sheltered life, all until she decided that she wanted more than simply sitting around and watching things happen without her. For about two months, she acted as a demon hunter along with a few others. Unfortunately, she was attacked brutally and lost all of her memory, including who she is and everyone she came to know. Upon living in N’al Ren for a while, she became inspired to seek out Runite’s Row and beg for membership.

Personality: Miko is the definition of innocence. She’s a bit unaware of the world and socially unprepared due to her loss of memory. She takes everything literally and has no concept of jokes, sarcasm, or anything of the sort. Despite her cluelessness, she makes valiant efforts to benefit everyone she can and prove herself worthy as a fighter and a friend.

Family: Vesius Alchame (father, alive); Ophy Alchame (mother, alive)

Other: She has a strange obsession with cats.

~~~

Health Information: on a scale of 1 – 10 (1 being weakest, 10 being strongest), rate your character’s abilities in the following categories.

Physical Strength: 7

Mental Strength: 7.5

Health: 8

Fighting: 8.5

Defense: 9

Stealth: 10

Intelligence/Logical Thinking: 6

~~~

Type of Weapon: Axe

Name of Weapon: Requiem

♡♡♡
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:25 pm

Seeing Miko makes me want to make a mother character! I should have one up sometime tomorrow!@Kane

Last edited by Kane on Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:01 am; edited 3 times in total

Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:51 pm

Name:Theodora "Theo" Waldorf @Kane

Member of the Row?:Yes---eventually

Appearance:
Personality:I will fill this out after dinner~

Biography: Theodora was the daughter of Grand Duchess Bellona and her husband, Grand Duke Cadmus. Her mother was the ruler of a small island nation off the coast of N'al Ren. The people of Triese di Mare had a deep spiritual connection to the nature around them, and their marble city often incorporated nature in every aspect of the city. The citizens also possessed natural powers that aided them in their daily lives. The island nation traded a mined stone that functioned as an efficient energy source. As the youngest of four siblings, she was often left out of the things her older brothers did. One the other hand, as the only heir to the throne, she was doted on by both her mother and her father. When she was ten years old, her father and two of her older brothers died in a terrible boat crash just off the shore of a N'al Renian port. Her mother became distant and cold, so Theodora was raised by a governess from the main land. It was customary for the heir to travel to all the nations of the world when she turned seventeen. Upon arriving in N'al Ren, she was enchanted with an organization known as Runite's Row.

Family?:Bellona Waldorf {Mother} Cadmus Waldorf {Father}

Other?: She also has some druid powers. { http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Druidic_Magic }
Picture of Triese di Mare
Spoiler:

~~~~~~~

Health Information: on a scale of 1 – 10 (1 being weakest, 10 being strongest), rate your character’s abilities in the following categories.

Physical Strength:7

Mental Strength:9

Health:8

Fighting:8.5

Defense:9

Stealth:7

Intelligence/Logical Thinking:9

~~~~~~~~

FOR GUILD MEMBERS ONLY

Type of weapon: [sword, scythe, gun(s), axe] Staff

Name of weapon: Ophelia

Information about weapon:The staff is entrusted to each heir to the throne when they make their journey.

Last edited by Kane on Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fix-It on Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:06 pm

Will show up later, just wanted to make a form cause i'm bored Razz
Name: Joshua Toft

Member of the Row?: Maybe

Appearance:

Personality: Short tempered, but while he lasts he is pretty nice. Looks out for his friends and loved ones. Spends a lot of time at the beach.

Biography: Born Hanellat 34th, 692 to the Taft family in Swynborough. Joshua grew up with his two siblings, although one was given away at a young age. Florent Taft, was their name. Florent just so happened to be transgender, and was sent to an orphanage. Because of this, Joshua grew up mainly with his other sibling, Jessica. Jessica was always the best at what she did, which made Joshua look useless. Joshua doesn’t really care much about his past, as it wasn’t too exciting.

Family?: Janae Taft, Robin Taft, Jessica Taft, ?Florent Taft

Other?: One of Florence’s birth siblings. Florence probs hates him lol

~~~~~~~

Mental Strength: 6

Health: 7

Fighting: 9

Defense: 9

Stealth: 6

Intelligence/Logical Thinking: 6

~~~~~~~~

FOR GUILD MEMBERS ONLY

Type of weapon: [sword, scythe, gun(s), axe]

Name of weapon: Cometfell

Information about weapon:
the one called silver sword:

thank you so much athena!:

Fix-It
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

https://max-from-hawkins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:18 pm

Are applications still being accepted? I guess I'll throw this here and hope everything's good xD
Name: Yupik Vride

Member of the Row?: Yes

Appearance: Despite his harsh upbringing, Yupik is surprisingly scrawny, the only real muscle on his body being lean and visually unimpressive. “Visually unimpressive” sums Yupik up pretty nicely. His bright red-hair is untamed and slightly long, touching the back of his shoulders and often brushing against his large green eyes. A splatter of freckles decorates his pale face. As far as attire goes, he usually wore worn traveling clothes that he inherited from his father.

Personality: Yupik is usually pretty withdrawn and nervous, often a bit too timid for his own good. Although he’s faced adversity in the East, it seems his biggest challenge is talking to other people. To those he knows well, he’s kind and considerate, but then again, there aren’t too many people who know him all that well.

Biography: Yupik was the first child of Aegyn Vride and Catrina Vride, born in the eastern region of N’al Ren, and is the older sibling to Sierra Vride. The family wandered through the region, living a nomadic life until the death of his father when Yupik was 7. Two years later, Sierra and Yupik left to travel towards Ald Ruhn, hoping to find a more stable life and, potentially, join the Row.

Family?: Sierra Vride (sister, alive), Aegyn Vride (father, dead), Catrina Vride (mother, ?)

Other?:

~~~~~~~

Mental Strength: 9

Health: 6

Fighting: 8

Defense: 8

Stealth: 7

Intelligence/Logical Thinking: 10
FOR GUILD MEMBERS ONLY

Type of weapon: [sword, scythe, gun(s), axe] Sword

Name of weapon: Mortalbane

Information about weapon: Two, one-handed short swords. The majority of the two sister blades are black, save for the dark-green hilt.

Last edited by Michael DeathFlame on Sat May 06, 2017 3:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:24 pm

Michael!! Very Happy Accepted, and welcome to IR!

♡♡♡
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:28 pm

I'll go ahead and get to work on his Wikia page Smile
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Neela on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:45 pm

"AHHHMIKEYYYYY" -Exact quote from myself, Neela 2015

So yeah. I think your form looks good and technically I can accept it so I will Very Happy (lol hermy already did but whatevs)

Umm, on what you're gonna need to know there is a lot of past history in these RPGs and I'm not sure I can cover it all but here's a round up of what's happened since this "arc" has been started:

For the past 4 months the Row has been in hiding essentially, mostly trying to recoup, gain strength, and avoid the angry citizens above- and I say above because we've all been hiding underground. During this time a lot of people have been going out on their own personal missions basically and some are still out right now.
Adrian's characters- Aidec, Silvien, and Xanther are out, assumed to be dead by most of the Row but not really because false death reports happen literally all the time, and they are going south, kind of near where the Fa'alwind/Dahkanor battle is gonna be. Which btw that's Adrian's big sub plot/arc going on right now and basically this big battle between good guys and bad guys is about to happen but the Row is sorta staying out of it as far as I know. Read a couple posts back of Adrian's should give you an idea if you want!
Now Azula(controlled by Kane) and Yuffie(controlled by Hermione) are also out in search of Yuffies dad whose been gone for who knows how long but they've been unsuccessful. They have surprisingly run into Azulas assumed to be dead brother though but the interaction was brief and we're waiting on more Smile
Now, back at the base of this whole hideout there's a whole slew of characters I don't think I'll be able to list all of. The characters there though are basically divided into two groups though. One rather large group is headed to Triese de Mare to assist Theodora(Kane's character) who I believe is just a friend of the Row right now, and Jacobe(one of the twins controlled by Shaybay). Triese de Mar is being overthrown by bad people and we're headed there in hopes to stop it. The other group back at base are all really doing their own things, training or studying. Like I said, there's a lot of people there but if you ask I'm sure people would be glad to tell who's where and doing what!
Also out of the base are Laylet (my character), Ebony (mythie's character), and Resh (Hermione's character). Ebony and Laylet left to search for Resh who had been held captive basically as a slave for the past four months. We're heading back now though...
And lastly, or at least the last of what I can recall are two of writings characters- Natasha and Gentry. So far, we actually don't know where they are or really what they're doing but they're out of base. Oh and writing had the super mean bad guy named Mordecai that if you wanna know more about ask her bc he's complicated and confusing xD
So yeah, that's a break down of what's going on right now I think (and I hope!). Oh and all this is happening right now basically because Fe (the main bad guy, well girl, of this plot and also Hermione's character) is sorta MIA. At least for now.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask and in sorry is all that is stated above makes absolutely no sense, once you get to RPing it'll get easier and we can all help you along the way! I'm sure anyone would be more than happy to get you caught up in this crazy mess Very Happy
Neela
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:50 pm

I know Paradox has his own arc with Aven and Arescar (a region in the north), and Lyssy has an arc with Caroline and Keiran (who might be a demon, I don't remember). But you'd have to ask them because as you can see there's a LOT of stuff going on up in N'al Ren.
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top