Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:25 pm by Cana

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:55 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:37 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Rate the Song Above You.
Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:35 pm by WritingBookworm

» Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:37 pm by WritingBookworm

» Infinity's Row: Untold Stories
Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:26 pm by WritingBookworm

» [APPLICATIONS THREAD] Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:34 am by Sentinel

» Irongale [APPS THREAD!]
Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:58 am by WritingBookworm

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

[APPLICATIONS THREAD] Infinity's Row {MEGA APP THREAD}

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[APPLICATIONS THREAD] Infinity's Row {MEGA APP THREAD}

Post by Hime on Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:42 pm

IMPORTANT NOTE: Read description.

In the world of N'al Ren, a new legacy begins.

Welcome to the official Infinity's Row thread! As noted in the description, this app thread covers Renaissance, Iron Maiden, and Runite's Return characters, and we're always accepting! We hope below will give you a brief explanation as to what's been going down in N'al Ren:

Renaissance:
This RPG takes place approx. 6 months after the demise of Arker and the legendary Iron Dragon. Since then, the new generation of Runite's Row has adopted it as their duty to rebuild N'al Ren in a stronger and unified image. The world is now in the hands of the new generations rising to a cognizant age. However, the appearance of Fe Zenh'aliem, as well as other shadowy characters, threaten the horizon It ended with the sacrifice of Fulmine Vino, who gave her life to protect the Row.

Iron Maiden:
This RPG takes place immediately after the demise of Fulmine Vino, where a chain of events will ultimately lead up to the events of Runite's Return. It ended with the conclusion of Duke Harliem's marriage and the Row's escape into hiding after Aidec Farenart's disappearance.

Runite's Return:
This RPG takes place one week after Duke Harliem's wedding and Aidec Farenart's disappearance. The world of N'al Ren is on the verge of the Second Clan War, and evil clones of the Row currently meander around the continent while most of the heroes hide out in Kryze Citadel, a building with a dark past and many secrets, while Gentry Yate has discovered Natasha Greaves in Ald Ruhn. Dahkanor, a rogue province in the south-east founded by Sheath Gravis, continues to make advances toward the capital city. Meanwhile, Fe and her ancestor, Izayoi, have summoned an army of the undead to raze the lands, and the Row is now divided into four groups, all spread across the land - all searching for the shards of Oulwind Runite, which may hopefully put an end to the war. Currently in progress.

Things in store:

Renaissance and Iron Maiden [concluded]:
- Runite's Row is now open to ALL people aged 13 - 18. Induction is now handled by any of the current members, most likely Resh or Aidec ( Razz )
- New missions ahead
- Possible new organizations started by members
- Extremely exciting trips to different parts of the land
- LOVE CONNECTIONS (everyone's favorite)
- A potential new threat afoot? (later on, perhaps)
- Exploration to your heart's content
- New stories to await

Runite's Return:
- Battles like never before
- Uncovered histories, secrets, and discoveries of ancestors will be revealed
- Death
- The conclusion of the Fe Zenh'aliem arc?

FOR NEW MEMBERS:

Geographic information: http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t131-infinity-s-row-application-thread [disregard clan information]
Additional information: http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t326-infinity-s-row-apocalypse [all links are located on the first post. Special thanks to Adrian!]
Infinitys' Row Wiki: http://infinitys-row.wikia.com/ [basic encyclopedia. Currently developing - if you want to add, feel free! srsly pl0x we really need the help]
TV Tropes page: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Roleplay/InfinitysRow [our very own tropes page! feel free to check it out and learn more about IR!]

FORM FOR NEW MEMBERS:

Name:

Member of the Row?:

Appearance:

Personality:

Biography:

Family?:

Other?:

~~~~~~~

Health Information: on a scale of 1 – 10 (1 being weakest, 10 being strongest), rate your character’s abilities in the following categories.

Physical Strength:

Mental Strength:

Health:

Fighting:

Defense:

Stealth:

Intelligence/Logical Thinking:

~~~~~~~~

FOR GUILD MEMBERS ONLY

Type of weapon: [sword, scythe, gun(s), axe]

Name of weapon:

Information about weapon:

thanks for joining! ~ The IR Team

Looking to make an Infinity's Row RPG on your own site? That's cool - but please respect our characters and property, and let Hermione know what's up.

Creative Commons License
The Infinity's Row series is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Hime

Back to top Go down

Re: [APPLICATIONS THREAD] Infinity's Row {MEGA APP THREAD}

Post by Sentinel on Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:47 pm

Very Happy

So, Aidec's father, Lyall, is now in charge of the Fa'alwind Regime, which is currently helping build New Fa'alwind. It's located on the shore of Lake Brontium (which is currently being filled up again by the rivers that were once choked).

Pics of New Fa'alwind:

New Fa'alwind:

Aidec and his parents live in a house near the new city, and have all been pardoned (for their past crimes) for their help in defeating Arker.

Aidec will be in Ald Ruhn for the time being, helping recruit new members to the Row. He's 17 now. Oh, and he lost his left arm and leg due to a disease he contracted in his wounds. But he has advanced prosthetics, which work just as well as his original parts.

So, yeah. Just an update on him.

On a moonless night / In a soulless place
The battle begins / For the s k e l e t o n  r a c e
Wanna see my pog collection?
Site Rules | Banner Submission | IR | Evergreen
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat on Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:56 pm

I am sorry guys but I am not going to be participating anymore IR RPGs. You can kill my character off or pretend he didnt exist(not like he did much anyway)

Bat
Skilled Creator
Skilled Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Neela on Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:20 pm

Update on Laylet:

Well the past six months haven't nearly been as bad as the ones prior, not even close but she is as lost as ever. Upon the end of the war she helped rebuild N'al Ren for a short time until something she needed to do took precedence. Finding Wren and Althea. For short times when she wasn't needed in the city she would search for them in Fa'aldwin or Swynborough but to no avail. It was growing tiresome and she was running out of places to look but to this day she hasn't given up hope that somewhere they were still alive.

And this update can't just not include anything about Resh now can it? Laylet was sure to stay close to Row this time around and this meant only growing closer to all of them (yes ALL of them). Her relationship with Resh is still undetermined though because apparently Hermy can't commit.

Oh and not to mention the work she's been doing with the Row. Alongside reconstruction she's been avid in the recruitment of possible upcoming Row members and of course keeping the city safe from any imminent dangers, which usually just involved and wandering Griffin or simple crooks.
Neela
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:54 pm

Name: Caroline Fray

Member of the Row?: Yes

Appearance:
Looks:

Personality: Typically, Caroline has a very calm nature. She’s dedicated and supportive to her comrades and those close to her, yet if you get on her bad side she’ll treat you as if you’re nothing more than dirt underneath her feet. Surprisingly it’s not very easy to become her enemy. Caroline refuses to judge a book by its covers and first impressions (unless, of course, the first impression is something like killing your parents) but despite having a friendly nature she takes things seriously, and if needed, force, when the time comes. 

Biography: Her parents both died back when she was younger by a the hands of a Demon, becoming her incentive to join the Row. Yet, she stayed in an orphanage for years until she left at the age of 16, wanting to join RR. Laylet, a fellow Row member, saw some potential in Caroline and recruited her in.

Family?:
Mother; Alia Fray, dead
Father; Ian Fray, dead

Other?: Uh, nope

~~~~~~~

Health Information: on a scale of 1 – 10 (1 being weakest, 10 being strongest), rate your character’s abilities in the following categories. 

Physical Strength: 7

Mental Strength: 9

Health: 7

Fighting: 8

Defense: 4

Stealth:  6

Intelligence/Logical Thinking: 8

~~~~~~~~

FOR GUILD MEMBERS ONLY

Type of weapon: [sword, scythe, gun(s), axe]

Name of weapon: Sanctus 

Sanctus Looks:

Last edited by ~GoldenGirl~ on Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://dragcave.net/user/Salphirix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:11 pm

Welcome~!

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:03 am

Name: Xanther Blundeau

Member of the Row?: Yes

Appearance:

Personality: Xanther tends to be reserved and socially anxious. However, he is much like his distant cousin Aidec.

Biography: Xanther Blundeau comes from a middle class family in Parivion, a foreign country, as the oldest sibling. After the War, Xanther and his family moved to N'al Ren in order to help construction and rebuilding the land, as his mother and father are contractors. After having heard of Runite's Row, Xanther decided he would like to take a different path, and applied.

Family?:
Kyle Blundeau - father
Diane Blundeau - mother
Matthias Blundeau - brother
Reyna Blundeau - sister
Luka Blundeau - brother

Other?: Distantly related to Aidec Farenart

~~~~~~~

Physical Strength: 8

Mental Strength: 9

Health: 9

Fighting: 7

Defense: 8

Stealth: 9

Intelligence/Logical Thinking: 7

~~~~~~~~

FOR GUILD MEMBERS ONLY

Type of weapon: Sword

Name of weapon: Termino

Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:09 am

OI!

Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:17 am

You can accept yourself nub

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:28 am

wow k thx brah jajajajajaajajajajaja

Sentinel
Administrator