FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
June 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Happy One Year Anniversary!!

Go down

Happy One Year Anniversary!!

Post by boyhoy on Wed May 07, 2014 10:40 pm

Let me start by saying I had no idea where to stick this thread, so if another admin wants to move it, feel free.

Well guys, we did it. We made it through our first year as a site!! Over the course of this year, we've gained 76 members (though I'll admit most aren't active), countless RPGs and stories being created, and a whopping 26,277 posts! That's truly phenomenal!! When the admins and I were discussing making a new site back in 2013, I had no idea we would gain as large of a following as we did. I know we have improvements we can make and it would be nice to have a larger audience, but for a first year site to gain this much attention is truly marvelous. I just wanted to take this time to thank you all for sticking with the site for this long because without you, none of this would be possible. We have become a close knit community and I am grateful for the contributions from each and everyone one of you, no matter what it may be. I hope you have had as great a time on here as I have over this past year and I am looking forward to more great memories in the future!

In honor of our one year anniversary, I thought it would be neat to reminisce about things that stood out to you during the course of the year for this site, a sort of looking back in time if you will. Mine would probably be hitting 50 members. That was a huge accomplishment for us and I think that was my proudest moment as an admin. If you have any memories you'd like to share, please feel free to post them!! Again, thank you all for everything you've done for this site and here's to another year of success!

Sincerely,
boyhoy
~CC Admin and Proud~
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy One Year Anniversary!!

Post by Adrian on Thu May 08, 2014 12:10 am

Holy crap, I forgot. Smile

I also forgot the Creativity Center Chronicle Smile This weekend, guys. I swear on mi corazon.

ANYWAYS, I'm super proud to have been with this site since day one. When HoT (aka Jack aka Weasley) asked me to become an admin, I was more than ecstatic. And since, we've had a lot of awesome people and stories to come out of this forum. 

The one thing I'm thankful most for is the relationships I have forged with all the members, new and old, experienced and beginning. I'm glad to have informally met Nee-Chan, Batspiderman, and plenty others.

I have a gut feeling about this summer, and it's a good one. Let's make another active year, guys!

- The Man With Many Names Sentinel

Site Rules | Banner Submission | IR | Evergreen
Adrian
Administrator
Administrator

http://bit.ly/JxlCjs

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox on Thu May 08, 2014 1:01 am

Happy one year anniversary to all of you!
Paradox
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by NightOwl on Thu May 08, 2014 11:24 am

Happy anniversary CC!!!

Thank you so much Athena! You're amazing!!
Forum Rules.. • • ..Anaphora: Entropy.. • • ..Anaphora Wiki
Spoiler:
NightOwl
Moderator/Coder
Moderator/Coder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Thu May 08, 2014 12:12 pm

I've only been here for like, less than a week, so congratz to CC for being 1 and to the people who have been here the whole time!
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Thu May 08, 2014 12:55 pm

HAPPEH ANNIVERSARY CC!!~ c: Without cc I wouldn't have ever meet you amazing people! ^-^

app thread { the divine } rp thread

Blood stains washing underneath the waves

I'll be reaching out to keep you safe

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Time on Thu May 08, 2014 1:26 pm

If you would have told me that the site that I had imagined one year ago would still be standing today, I wouldn't have believed you. It's actually pretty funny to see how far we've come as a site, even though we are still small by forum-standards. Truly, we've been able to develop into a very close community over these past months, and I, like my friends, do feel that this next year will hold some great improvements.

I'd just like to thank everyone for stopping by and joining this site; it truly means a lot.

Thanks

Hero of Time

Administrator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu May 08, 2014 7:39 pm

Happy One-Year Anniversary! I'm also really proud of this site. Not only because it's gained 77 members and thousands of posts and the like, but that we made a site for ourselves, one to essentially call a virtual home. Everything that's happened to this site is because of our own doing, and in this process friendships were made and friendships became deeper.
I don't know about you, but I think that's pretty awesome.
It's great to look back on the last year, and I'm looking forward to the ones to come. Smile

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Carrie by Stephen King
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XV
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down