FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS

STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» « Asphodel »
The Demigod Chronicles: The Forgotten Camp - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:05 pm by Sal

» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
The Demigod Chronicles: The Forgotten Camp - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 1:17 am by WritingBookworm

» {RP THREAD} The Divine
The Demigod Chronicles: The Forgotten Camp - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 11:01 pm by WritingBookworm

» Asphodel: The Application Thread
The Demigod Chronicles: The Forgotten Camp - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 2:11 pm by Captain Whitehawk

» charybdis' whirlpool
The Demigod Chronicles: The Forgotten Camp - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 9:58 pm by Sal

» Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰
The Demigod Chronicles: The Forgotten Camp - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 11:28 am by Shaybaysasuke

» Serpent King ⊱ APP THREAD ⊰
The Demigod Chronicles: The Forgotten Camp - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 4:04 pm by WritingBookworm

» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
The Demigod Chronicles: The Forgotten Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 7:59 pm by Comrade Squid

» On Creating a Roleplay
The Demigod Chronicles: The Forgotten Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 11:34 pm by Athena Lionheart

September 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Similar topics
    End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

The Demigod Chronicles: The Forgotten Camp

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Demigod Chronicles: The Forgotten Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demigod Chronicles: The Forgotten Camp

Post by Adrian on Wed May 15, 2013 8:41 pm

New chapter coming either tonight or tomorrow night!

Adrian
    Administrator
    Administrator

http://bit.ly/JxlCjs

Back to top Go down

The Demigod Chronicles: The Forgotten Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demigod Chronicles: The Forgotten Camp

Post by Adrian on Wed May 15, 2013 9:12 pm

Glimmy wrote:Averngers Techno, Avengers.... BUT ME GUSTA!!!! Its really good Smile

Ew. Marvel. #DCfanprobz

Adrian
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian on Wed May 15, 2013 9:42 pm

Damien

Date: May 25, 2025

When the blizzard subsided, I looked out in front of me, blinking away the brightness of the storm. In my view was an expansive plateau, divided into three sections. One section had dome-like structures, as if it were ran by leprechauns.

Adrian pointed to that section. "That section is called New Nidavellir. That is where some of the dwarves live. They mainly do ironworks, the physical objects for Camp Odin." He then pointed to another section.

"That is New Alfheim. The light elves live there. Way better than dark elves. You don't want to mess with those guys. Light elves deal with light magic and healing. They are sort of like the satyrs and fauns of the Norse world. But much cooler," he said grinning. I just nodded. This was incredible. Mist shrouded the edge of the plateau, leading to somewhere I didn't know. I was sort of drawn to it.

He finally pointed to the third section. "That is the actual Camp Odin. All of the cabins are located there. This is where demigods and legacies, descendants of demigods, live and train. At least for the summer. I, if you didn't guess already, am the leader. As you probably know from Aleifr, I am the son of Odin, the king of the Norse gods." He looked at me if sizing me up. "You would most likely be a son of Forseti, the god of justice. You seemed to have brought the hammer down on that giant earlier," he laughed. I smiled too, though still unsure about my identity. My mother had spoken very little about my life. And by very little, I mean none at all. When I asked her about how I was as a baby, she would just fall quiet, and start constructing recipes again.

I had another question. "So.... are we in the Nordic regions? Like, in Europe?" Adrian just shuffled his feet.

"In a way. Because the Norse gods aren't recognized as much by Western Civilization, it has seceded from the modern world. This is a different plane of existence. It is the same Earth, but it is not." His face grew pink. "You... you get it?" I shook my head, and he grinned. "Eh, it took me a while too. In fact, about 12 - " He stopped short. "Let's continue on the tour, shall we?"

PART II OF CHAPTER III COMING SOOOOOOOOOOON.

Last edited by Techno Steam on Thu May 16, 2013 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Adrian
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mythie on Wed May 15, 2013 9:46 pm

NUUUUUUUUU So good...... give me a charrie or else..... I really need to get back to my fanfiction that I'm writing, le sigh

Mythie
    Epic Creator
    Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian on Wed May 15, 2013 9:54 pm

Glimmy wrote:NUUUUUUUUU So good...... give me a charrie or else..... I really need to get back to my fanfiction that I'm writing, le sigh

I might fit in a Sam somewhere..... Or do you want a different name? Gimme teh info.....

Adrian
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mythie on Wed May 15, 2013 9:59 pm

I don't care, surprise me Smile I'll give adrian a character in my FF too Smile

Mythie
    Epic Creator
    Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 16, 2013 8:26 pm

Whimsy request a possible character

~The butler to whimsy, Sir malvolio

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian on Thu May 16, 2013 9:04 pm

I'll see what I can do Wink

Adrian
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 16, 2013 9:35 pm

Whimsy thanks you good sir

~Malvolio

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian on Thu May 16, 2013 10:01 pm

PART II

Date: May 25, 2025

Adrian led me through the ancient land. We walked down a cobblestone path, lined with apothecary shops, food shops, clothing shops, and armories owned by humans, dwarves, elves, and other strange yet beautiful creatures. They all turned to look at the newcomer - that is, me.

I smiled and nodded at them. They smiled and waved back, the same grin as Adrian had. However, Adrian was focused on another figure - a girl with raven-black hair and cloudy-gray eyes. She looked about 16, slightly shorter than Adrian. She was jogging up to us. Adrian waved her over.

"Hey Samantha! Damien, this is Samantha Greene, a daughter of Tyr. That's the Norse god of war. Sam, this is Damien Ferrera."

Sam nodded. "Adrian has been talking about you. I thought he was just insane.... but here you are. Have you been claimed?" I shook my head. She rubbed her chin. "I'd bet you would be a son of Thor." Adrian scoffed.

"That's a little bit of wishful thinking. But enough of that. We need to get you in a cabin until you are officially claimed." As he talked, he had a glint in his eye, as if he already knew my parent. "You will stay in Hlin's cabin. She is the goddess of protection, so she is sort of like Hermes." He motioned for me, and Sam followed.

As we walked, Sam leaned over to me. "Adrian's a little.... strange. He mostly stays in that clay temple over there," she nodded discreetly to the side. Beneath a small cliff sat a plain temple. The doors appeared to be sealed.

Eventually we made it to Camp Odin. All around, demigods and legacies walked around, carrying weapons, vials, and some of those strange stones.

Adrian pointed to a box of them being carried by an elf. "Those are runes. Runes have different effects. Some can only be activated by people with a specific power. Therefore, we have many runes with unknown powers." As Adrian talked, the elf stopped. "Hey! Where do you want me to put these?" He looked at me as he talked.

"Take them to the Odin cabin, Arctander. I'll sort through them." Arctander nodded, walking off towards the direction of the cabins. They took on a spiral shape, and as the pattern turned inwards, the cabins became more intricate and decorated, until a glowing, radiant one stood in the middle.

Samantha turned to me. "Come on, I'll show you - " She stopped short, her eyes growing wide. Arctander turned towards me too. "Oh my gods. Dude....." Around me, campers pointed and gasped at the area above my head. Even Adrian was stunned. "Well, you've been claimed. And a rare claiming too." I just looked above my head.

Above me was a glowing, spinning hologram. It glowed golden and silver, and had a man with two swords crossing his chest. Campers and elves bowed. Adrian just grinned. "Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, new stepbrother. All hail Damien Ferrera, the newest and sixth official son of Odin."

Adrian
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next