Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

x3  

Latest topics
» Seoulite[SGRP]
Yesterday at 2:41 am by Kane

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Yesterday at 1:00 am by Kane

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:31 pm by WritingBookworm

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:53 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:34 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am by Hero of Time

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster [OPENING APP THREAD]
Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 pm by Hime

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Couple rps here

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which rp would you like to see first?

67% 67% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
33% 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Couple rps here

Post by Keys on Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:46 pm

Hello hello~I have a couple rps here with brief descriptions about then that I wanted to make for a while! Please note im posting these now and will wait till Summer Vacation (or near it) to create the rp that gets the most votes.  School keeps many of us quite occupied, so I thought that waiting until summer vacation starrs would be a better idea o u o

The Last Of Us (based off the game)

This rp will take place in post-apocalyptic United States in the year 2033, 20 years after a fungal-spore infection spread across the world that takes over the host's brain.  The infection known as a mutated cordyceps fungus causes it's host to be unable to control their own bodies, therefore, become vicious monsters.  One bite from an infected, or breathing in spores, can affect you in as little as two days.  There is no known cure to this infection, and most of the human race is killed off due to the fungal spores.  The remaining, uninfected humans live in quarentine zones that are heavily guarded by police.     There are rumors that someone contains the cure for the mutated cordyceps fungus, and is also immune to it.  Though, who the person is is unknown, if they even exist.  However, this rumor interests you, so you setout on a dangerous and deadly journey to see if these rumors are true, and possibly save all of humanity from extinction.

Sword Art Online (based off the anime~ its not required to watch it, but I do recommend it if you ever become interested ^-^)

Sword Art Online is a Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (VRMMORPG) is first released in 2022, and also the first of its kind with only 10,000 available copies. You manage to snag one before they were all sold out within seconds. On the 6th of November, 2022, all players log in the game for the first time, enjoying every minute of the new VRMMORPG. However, players later discover that the log out button is missing, and several assume it was a defect in the game. Many attempted contacting a Game Master, though one never shows up. Soon, all 10,000 players are force-teleported to a small area where they first logged into, all in utter confusement as to why this was happening. A game master appearsmoments later, explaining to all of the players about the game. Many are shocked to hear that the missing log out button is not a defect, but a featire of the game, and that there is no possible way to log out unless someone beats the game. All 100 levels of the game, without dying. Yes, death. Another feature to this game. Just lke in the real world, once you die, you're gone forever. When your HP reaches zero in the game, you are dead. The Nerve-gear will fry your brain after that due to several microwaves emmited from it, and thus, ending your life in the real world. So what will you do? Will you risk it all to beat the game? Or will you succumb to defeat and end your life now as if all hope was lost?

//yeah I suck at descriptions, I promise I'll make them much better once I make the rp~!
Pssst
I have some other rps I'd like to make, though my friend and I are still developing on them so I might add them on here later once we're satisfied with them :3

Last edited by Keys on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Keys
Student Creator
Student Creator

http://nikkieno.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Couple rps here

Post by Hero of Time on Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:48 pm

NightOwl is actually posting an RPG tomorrow about SAO

I'd be happy with either when summer rolls around, though. Glad to have you coming back, Iridescent!
Hero of Time
Administrator
Administrator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys on Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:54 pm

Dangit xD
I shall be joining when its out then Very Happy. //quickly edits before anyone else sees >.>

Student Creator
Student Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by NightOwl on Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:09 pm

It's not about SAO, but it's based off of the idea of it. :]

Thank you so much Athena! You're amazing!!
Forum Rules.. • • ..Anaphora: Entropy.. • • ..Anaphora Wiki
Spoiler:
NightOwl
Moderator/Coder
Moderator/Coder

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys on Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:16 pm

Would it be alright with you if I made a SAO rp?  It'll basically follow the story line in the anime, including the next games like ALO and Gun Gale Online (of course with different characters).  But if not, that's fine~ Could you also message me a brief description about your rp? I'm interested in joining owo
Keys
Student Creator
Student Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top