FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS

STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» « Asphodel »
Heroes EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 3:17 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» {RP THREAD} The Divine
Heroes EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 1:49 am by WritingBookworm

» Asphodel: The Application Thread
Heroes EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 2:11 pm by Captain Whitehawk

» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
Heroes EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 3:04 pm by Captain Whitehawk

» charybdis' whirlpool
Heroes EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 9:58 pm by Sal

» Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰
Heroes EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 11:28 am by Shaybaysasuke

» Serpent King ⊱ APP THREAD ⊰
Heroes EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 4:04 pm by WritingBookworm

» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
Heroes EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 7:59 pm by Comrade Squid

» On Creating a Roleplay
Heroes EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 11:34 pm by Athena Lionheart

August 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Heroes

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Heroes Empty Heroes

Post by Hero of Time on Sun May 12, 2013 3:01 pm

Chapter 1: Jacob

Ruddy spawns of Hephaestus I say under my breath as I cut my way through the barbed wire that had previously not existed until I'd foolishly sprung the tripwire. My trusty trident, Tsunami, hacked away at the metal as if it were butter and he a guillotine. The battle waged around me, yet my troop and I were busy wading through the traps set by the red team and their captain, Seamus Weste, counselor of the Hephaestus cabin in order to sneak up on the flag and the two first-year, unclaimed guards. If all went correctly, Ronan would be riding into the front lines of the red team on his blazing forcefield of knowledge, thereby distracting the attention of Seamus and the rest of the red team.

Of course, that is not what happened. Just as my troop had cleared the patch of barbs, a fleet of silent arrows whizzed out of the semi-darkness, slamming into us like a wall of iron. Much of my troop, which consisted of the entire Ares cabin and a third of the Dionysus kids, fell to the bolts, but my reflexes, combined with the speed of Tsunami, managed to stop the arrows inches from my face.

"The Archers of Apollo!" I yelled to my troop, abandoning all stealth as another rally of arrows came streaming from the opposite end of the forest. Cursing myself for not considering the position of the Apollo kids, I ran towards the arrows, leaving my group behind. Soon enough, I came to a familiar hollow in the forest that was rimmed by a thin stream. "Not much, but it'll have to do," I say under my breath, stepping into the soft current and feeling the water climb my boots, my pants, and then my chest. Once a thin layer of water had completely covered my body, Tsunami shone bright blue, a welcoming for our opponents.

I was well aware that the blue team hadn't won at Capture the Flag since the entire Zeus and Hades cabins had been positioned south of Camp Half-Blood in order to defend against possible monster attacks, therefore not being able to participate in the games, but I was sure that we would win today. The plan, after all, was fool-proof.

Somewhere to my left, I heard manic yells and the clashing of swords on swords, shields on shields, arrows with armor. Then, as if on cue by the racket, a group of eighteen figures dropped out of the trees, each clad in pale armor with a yellow sun symbol on the breastplate and a bow that seemed to shimmer in the near-dark. I recognized the voice that spoke immediately; it was the counselor of the Apollo cabin, Thomas Histinger. He was four years younger than I, yet his voice was still a deep, commanding rumble- something that I had not yet mastered.

He spoke thusly, "Why don'tcha just give up now, Thane? Even you couldn't defeat a force of near twenty!" He let out a chuckle.

I responded quickly, throwing Tsunami into the air and catching him with my left hand without even a glance, "Scared to have your cabin beaten by a seaweed brain?"

A growl brought me back to attention and I ducked, narrowly missing three arrows that were send whizzing into the darkness behind me.

That's when all Hades broke loose.

It's all a blur, looking back on it, but I was able to discern as much before my reflexes completely took over: I brought down the first two campers with a throw of Tsunami, which clipped both of their shoulders and sent them grimacing to the ground. Three first-years ran screaming into the depths of the forest, while I charged Thomas and his golden bow. Before he could so much as knock an arrow, my fist snapped his weapon like a twig and slammed into his gut, full force. He crumpled to the ground.

I faltered as a gut-wrenching sound pierced my ears- a death-cry of a friend.

My fists fell.

As did my heart.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Administrator
Administrator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Heroes Empty Re: Heroes

Post by Adrian on Sun May 12, 2013 8:43 pm

Looking awesome, Demigod. Keep it up!

Adrian
Administrator
Administrator

http://bit.ly/JxlCjs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mythie on Mon May 13, 2013 1:02 am

Omg that was really good! The adjectives made it sound real and descriptive I thought that I was reading a real book! Can't wait for more!

Mythie
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian on Mon May 13, 2013 4:06 pm

Is it just going to be your character and boyhoy's character in the story? Or will it develop?

Adrian
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Time on Mon May 13, 2013 5:42 pm

I managed to forget to explain the concept... whoops.

boyhoy and I are switching chapters each chapter. Each set will be our character's view of that chapter, so the second chapter will tell Ronan's side of CtF.

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sat May 18, 2013 7:58 pm

So the next chapter will be from me, as Demi said. I'm sorry I haven't had much time to write lately. I'm gonna try to get some done tonight though! In a couple weeks, I'll be able to relax a bit and get through some serious writing. Thanks for being patient!

Realizing a year late I haven't given credit to Lady Sen for the amazing avi! <3
boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian on Tue May 21, 2013 6:50 pm

@boyhoy wrote:So the next chapter will be from me, as Demi said. I'm sorry I haven't had much time to write lately. I'm gonna try to get some done tonight though! In a couple weeks, I'll be able to relax a bit and get through some serious writing. Thanks for being patient!

I shall be awaiting it patiently! x sits and waits x

Adrian
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Fri May 31, 2013 10:51 pm

Chapter 2 is written!! Just need to edit/revise and then I'll post it!

Realizing a year late I haven't given credit to Lady Sen for the amazing avi! <3
boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian on Fri May 31, 2013 10:54 pm

@boyhoy wrote:Chapter 2 is written!! Just need to edit/revise and then I'll post it!

Anxiously awaiting!

Adrian
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Time on Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:26 am

If boyhoy doesn't post it today, I'll make sure to. It's a good little chapter, short and sweet, that explains the opposite end of Capture the Flag. I'll attempt to have my chapter up, but I'm just forewarning all of you that my chapters are going to increase in length drastically, and as I'm not much of a prewriter, I'll have to just sit down some time (hopefully tonight, if I can) and write it all.

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum