Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Today at 2:05 am by WritingBookworm

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Yesterday at 8:13 pm by Comrade Squid

» Irongale [RP THREAD]
Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:51 am by Shaybaysasuke

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:23 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:36 pm by WritingBookworm

» Red Queen {APP Thread}
Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:36 pm by boyhoy

» Red Queen: Shatter the Mirror
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:38 am by WritingBookworm

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies – Incalescent [REVIVAL RP]
Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:09 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Seoulite[SGRP]
Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:13 pm by Kane

June 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Dragonhorn's Pretty Neat Idea: Phase 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragonhorn's Pretty Neat Idea: Phase 1

Post by Sentinel on Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:05 pm

POLL HAS CLOSED. Thanks for voting guys!

OK, so I know how much we all love fan fiction.

We also know we love RPG's. About fiction.

So.... as I laid in my bed at night brainstorming, I came up with an awesome idea. What if we ALL pitched in and created a fan fiction story via a role playing game? 

How would this work, you might ask?

Well, there are 5 steps:

1. The role-play opens, with a link to the story thread. The story thread opens up with a prologue, explaining what the story is generally about.
2. The participants participate in the role-play. That's the easiest step, and what your guys' job will be.
3. When a pivotal moment in the RPG is reached, I will announce that a new chapter has begun.
4. When the new chapter begins, I will convert the previous "RPG chapter" into a story format and publish it on the story thread.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 until the story is complete.

If this seems a little confusing, don't worry. There will be one or two more poll threads before the final product will be revealed. What I want you guys to do right now is decide - what fan-fiction are we doing?

Choose a Top 3 below. If it seems like there is a close race, I will take the top 5 and have you guys choose which one you'd like most:

- Superheroes (self explanatory - might make it based off of DC Universe/Marvel Universe)
- Demigods (self explanatory - will be based off of PJ)
- Wizardry (self explanatory - will be based off of HP)
- Strandedness/Survival (Basically like being shipwrecked or plane-wrecked and living on an island. Might choose some people to die.)
- Murder Mystery/Whodunnit (Every chapter, someone will be killed off. Another one of the players will be the killer. You have to determine who is the killer before you are killed.)
- Avatar/Hetalia/Death Note (Avatar: Several tribes gain control over the elements. Hetalia: Children become the embodiments of the real-world country they represent and therefore interact like so. Death Note:  Shinigamis (Japanese death gods) drop books which have the power to kill anyone who's name is written in it.)
- Charlie Bone (Several children across the world are descended from the Red King, a king who had many powers. These children, known as the endowed, have powers ranging from hypnosis to shape-shifting, to hydrokinesis. Some are born pure and good - others, wicked and deceptive.)
- Under the Dome (Based off of the Stephen King novel. The town of Chester's Mill is cut off from the world when a mysterious force field traps most of the town, and chaos is bound to ensue.)
- I Am Number Four (9 powerful children from the planet Lorien are taken to Earth as their home is ravaged by the Mogadorians. These children are enchanted - they can only be killed in a specific order. Several humans take wind of what is going on and either aid these children, or try to help the Mogadorians. What humans do not understand - their planet is bound to be next.)
- Anything else that I did not list.

I really hope this works - I like community projects like this, and I enjoy seeing everyone pitch in!

*I chose these 3 animes/mangas because they have very basic premises - I want simple plots, so we can expand.

Last edited by Dragonhorn on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:02 pm; edited 3 times in total

Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragonhorn's Pretty Neat Idea: Phase 1

Post by Neela on Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:08 pm

Great, great, great idea Adrian!
Neela
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:12 pm

Dang, this is a pretty good idea! Very Happy

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
Currengly Binging: Basically every Disney movie ever
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mythie on Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:26 pm

me gusta

Epic Creator
Epic Creator