FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS

STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» « Asphodel »
Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰ - Page 9 EmptyToday at 1:05 pm by Sal

» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰ - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 1:17 am by WritingBookworm

» {RP THREAD} The Divine
Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰ - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 11:01 pm by WritingBookworm

» Asphodel: The Application Thread
Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰ - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 2:11 pm by Captain Whitehawk

» charybdis' whirlpool
Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰ - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 9:58 pm by Sal

» Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰
Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰ - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 11:28 am by Shaybaysasuke

» Serpent King ⊱ APP THREAD ⊰
Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰ - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 4:04 pm by WritingBookworm

» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰ - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 7:59 pm by Comrade Squid

» On Creating a Roleplay
Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰ - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 11:34 pm by Athena Lionheart

September 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰ - Page 9 Empty Re: Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰

Post by Ace on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:33 pm

~Leo
Putting my face closer to hers and putting my finger under her chin to lift her lifts up to mine, I slowly respond.

"The answer to that... is up to you."

~Selenia
I just stand there for a few moments in shock, trying to process what was happening. How did he just - actually, nevermind. This wasn't the first time he'd summoned himself.

Faking a cough, I glare at Leo and say, "Keep your hands off her. And why are you here anyways?"

I glance over at Misuki, wondering if she knew any more than I did.

~Zyla
Dock worker... hmm. So why were they giving me food? Weren't they going to turn me in?

"You saw me jump off that ship. Why are you helping me?"

Wait a second, if they were mute then that meant they'd have to write down everything, and right now I had too many questions for that.

"Nevermind. My name's Zyla. I need to get to the royal palace and have an audience with the king. Can you help me? It's extremely important that I do so."

Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:39 pm

{ Luna }

"I'm sorry this all happened so suddenly, but, here's your key," I smile gently, placing my hand out with the shiny gold key in my palm.

Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰ - Page 9 YSSVP9Y
Sal
Sal
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by FeartheTeddy on Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:11 pm

Lynn looked around and nodded. They gave a thumbs up. The streets were marked well enough, and the dock area was structured well enough like what they were used to. They put the rest of the bread into her hands and pointed at it with a semi stern face, and then at her mouth.

They turned and waved her along. They began to follow the flow of traffic off towards what seemed to be a main road. They felt pretty confident they could find the palace. It’s a palace, it had to be recognizable to some degree.
FeartheTeddy
FeartheTeddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:33 pm

~Selenia
"Oh my gosh, my key! Thank you so much, Luna," I say as I grab her hand and pull her into a hug. "What would I do with you?"

After a second, I realized I was probably making a scene - thankfully none of the customers seemed too upset. Not that I really cared - this rollercoaster of emotions had tired me out too much.

"Wait, where did you find it? Leo, what happened?"

As expected, he just shrugs and wraps his arm around the waist of the girl sitting next to him. Figures.

~Zyla
I wasn't sure if this was a great idea, but I go for it anyways. What could go wrong?

I look at the stale bread and sigh. I pick off a little piece and chew on it slowly, hoping we'd get there before I had to finish this thing. I'd pay them back later, hopefully.

"I'll follow you," I whisper quietly, glad that at the very least I hadn't been spotted. Still, maybe it was just the fact that the two of us weren't exactly the most inconspicuous pair, but I wasn't sure we were fitting in quite that well. Hopefully Kingsfell had enough people that we didn't stick out too much.

"Won't you get in trouble for leaving? Don't you work there?" I ask, curious as we make our way to wherever they were taking me.

Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:55 pm

~Misuki~
My eyes light up as Leo enters, waving to him excitedly, only to have my expression turn sour as he starts hitting on me and Ophelia. "Leo, honestly, you think you'd learn to take a hint by now," I sigh, shaking my head.

I catch Selenia's gaze and shrug, having no idea why Leo was out. Obviously she hadn't summoned him and I thought Celestial Spirits could only appear when summoned. Maybe Leo was different; I mean, Aquarius didn't always listen to me when I summoned her which is unusual for a Spirit so maybe Leo was kind of similar.

Realizing a year late I haven't given credit to Lady Sen for the amazing avi! <3
boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by FeartheTeddy on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:01 pm

Lynn shook their head and showed her the back of her card, it was emblazoned with the insignia of the North Folksland dock port.

They dug a small compass out of their bag and it grew small mechanical limbs and a haunch like a frog. Lynn tapped it a few times and it made a mechanical croaking sound. Lynn followed the croaks in a game of hot or cold.

They wound through streets and alleys, and past various parts of the town. Their path seeming to wind towards the middle of the town.

Lyn themself was looking for the venues where they might find the various guild leaders.

As the Compass Frog led them through a quiet alley, a voice no bigger than a whisper eased from Lyn’s lips. It was monotone and had no real descriptors of note.

“You seemed like you needed help, don’t tell anyone I talk. I wouldn’t want to have to deal with that being public knowledge.”
FeartheTeddy
FeartheTeddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:34 pm

"I want to meet your crew," Dread answered with a playful wink. "Hopefully they'll do well without you for some time."

I turned my attention to Corrin. "Would you like to tag along, lad?"

- Ophelia -

"He's an interesting specimen, isn't he?" I gushed at Leo, then turning my attention to the lovely white-haired girl who reentered. As a reflex, I stuck out my hand.

"I didn't catch your name. I'm Ophelia!" I greeted brightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:40 pm

~Misuki~
"Don't be fooled, Ophelia. . . Leo is known as the player of the Celestial Spirits. Don't get attached," I warned with a small sigh as I watch the lion spirit work his magic on another girl.

Realizing a year late I haven't given credit to Lady Sen for the amazing avi! <3
boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:53 pm

~Reva~

"I guess it's time I brought you to meet them, they've heard enough about you," I admit, grabbing my things and standing from the stool. Once I'm on my feet I spin around and jab a finger at his chest, "They'll be fine on their own for now, I trust them, but I'm not leaving them. I'm keeping my ship, old man."

I trust he knows there isn't any real heat behind my words, but I felt the need to clear that up. I grin at Corrin and turn back towards the door, gesturing for them to follow me, "Come on if you want to meet the infamous crew of Captain Karver."

Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:25 pm

{ Luna }

I look at her hand, then take it in mine, "Luna, nice to meet you."

Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰ - Page 9 YSSVP9Y
Sal