FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS

STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» « Asphodel »
Anaphora: Descension (Into Feels) - Page 3 EmptyToday at 1:05 pm by Sal

» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
Anaphora: Descension (Into Feels) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 1:17 am by WritingBookworm

» {RP THREAD} The Divine
Anaphora: Descension (Into Feels) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 11:01 pm by WritingBookworm

» Asphodel: The Application Thread
Anaphora: Descension (Into Feels) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 2:11 pm by Captain Whitehawk

» charybdis' whirlpool
Anaphora: Descension (Into Feels) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 9:58 pm by Sal

» Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰
Anaphora: Descension (Into Feels) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 11:28 am by Shaybaysasuke

» Serpent King ⊱ APP THREAD ⊰
Anaphora: Descension (Into Feels) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 4:04 pm by WritingBookworm

» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
Anaphora: Descension (Into Feels) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 7:59 pm by Comrade Squid

» On Creating a Roleplay
Anaphora: Descension (Into Feels) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 11:34 pm by Athena Lionheart

September 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Anaphora: Descension (Into Feels)

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Anaphora: Descension (Into Feels) - Page 3 Empty Re: Anaphora: Descension (Into Feels)

Post by Captain Whitehawk on Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:11 am

Selvyn

Okay, he’d bite. “Why?”

sᴇᴘᴀʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅs, ᴀʟʟ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏsᴛ.

Anaphora: Descension (Into Feels) - Page 3 Asphodel

ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ ɪs ᴏᴠᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀ ʙᴇɢɪɴs.

Captain Whitehawk
Captain Whitehawk
Adept Creator
Adept Creator

Back to top Go down

Anaphora: Descension (Into Feels) - Page 3 Empty Re: Anaphora: Descension (Into Feels)

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:12 am

Chase: Of course my eyes trail up to the stars. In this case, star, singular. Which is still more than you’d find within the city borders. They should be down here, not up there. “History hasn’t treated those people too kindly.”

Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Whitehawk on Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:12 am

Selvyn

A quiet mood’s taken the night. A somber, sad one. “What happened to them?”

Captain Whitehawk
Captain Whitehawk
Adept Creator
Adept Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:14 am

Chase: The closest I come to a laugh is a hiss of air passing past my nostrils. “Dead or left, eventually. Dove is the exception.” For now. “I don’t want you on that list.”

Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Whitehawk on Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:14 am

Selvyn

There wasn’t much one could argue with a fear of death. Or maybe fear of loss, if that’s what it was. But … “You know you can’t stop someone from dying, right? If they go, they go. You’ve just got whatever time you have with them.” He nodded towards Cei. “I thought I’d killed her and that was it. I thought I couldn’t take back anything I’d said to her. She’s back now, but I couldn’t have expected that chance."

“Same with you. Or this, I guess. We can’t know if we’ll live long. I thought that was a given in the Inquisitor line of work.” He smiled a little. “We could be killed by a Trait Bearer or something scarier. Maybe the jester. But, either way … I’m here. Maybe I die tomorrow. You can’t control that, and neither can I.”

Captain Whitehawk
Captain Whitehawk
Adept Creator
Adept Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:15 am

Chase: Yes, and now she wants to kill you. But when my eyes flicker back to Dove, I know I would feel the same, if she left for that long. Her and Therese. No matter what happened afterwards, I’d find them again.

No matter what? No, that’s not right. I lean my elbows into my knees, back slumped slightly forward into a sudden gust of wind. “Let’s say you believed finding Cei again would make her life harder. Not temporarily, just harder, generally, from now onwards. You might put her in danger, or potentially get her killed. Would you do it?”

Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Whitehawk on Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:17 am

Selvyn

He resisted the urge to point out that Cei was incapable of dying. This was a serious question, and being a smartass because the question was hard passed no classes. “... I think I’m too selfish to leave her alone. I’d want to see her. But as soon as my presence became too much, I’d go.” He didn’t say that he’d plan his way out of it, find a way to relieve the specific stressors his presence brought. But what if it wasn’t a matter of external threats? What if he was the problem hurting her? I could talk it out. We could talk it out.

Or maybe he wouldn’t leave her. Maybe he was that conceited, that he could think his relief and happiness in seeing her outweighed the cost of her wellness. And it was with disgust and shame that he corrected, “No, that couldn’t happen. Even if I wasn’t good enough to leave her alone, she’d hate that I was there putting her in danger, and there’s no peace in that. It wouldn’t really matter what I wanted. It’d be about her.”

Captain Whitehawk
Captain Whitehawk
Adept Creator
Adept Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:20 am

Chase: I was expecting a yes or no answer, but of course that’s not what I get. I twist my thumbs around one another, stretching and examining his words in front of me. “I understand. It’s a difficult balance.” Perhaps he’s more honest than I am. Perhaps I should be sending Dove away, and that in keeping her closer to my chest I’m crushing the air out hers.

“I’ve been preparing for this war for years now. It’s the culmination of everything I’ve turned myself into. And I know that with very little exception, I will do what I must to burn the Keep. I’m already putting Monica too close to that pyre. I don’t want you there too.”

Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Whitehawk on Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:21 am

Selvyn

I could leave. That had never been an option before. His attendance had always been required, not showing up was out of the question. If the Head Inquisitor had put himself and others in danger because he’d tried to kill the Warlord, well, it wasn’t as if he could betray Spiterwetch. Misgivings aside, there were more people than just the Head Inquisitor involved, and Selvyn had already damned himself by being helpful in the first place. “... I’m sorry, Spiterwetch, but I am an Inquisitor, and I’m afraid that means I stay for this. Leaving wouldn’t sit well with me.”

Captain Whitehawk
Captain Whitehawk
Adept Creator
Adept Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:22 am

Chase: “Then why do you want to be close to me?” The words hiss out of my lips before reaching my head. The bite in my voice leaves, but it’s far from soft when I look up from my hands and back up at Selvyn. “Other than feeling personally in debt, or being a traitor in Mars, why do you want this?”

Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum