FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS

STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» « Asphodel »
[APP THREAD] L I M I N A L - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:05 pm by Sal

» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
[APP THREAD] L I M I N A L - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 1:17 am by WritingBookworm

» {RP THREAD} The Divine
[APP THREAD] L I M I N A L - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 11:01 pm by WritingBookworm

» Asphodel: The Application Thread
[APP THREAD] L I M I N A L - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 2:11 pm by Captain Whitehawk

» charybdis' whirlpool
[APP THREAD] L I M I N A L - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 9:58 pm by Sal

» Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰
[APP THREAD] L I M I N A L - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 11:28 am by Shaybaysasuke

» Serpent King ⊱ APP THREAD ⊰
[APP THREAD] L I M I N A L - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 4:04 pm by WritingBookworm

» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
[APP THREAD] L I M I N A L - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 7:59 pm by Comrade Squid

» On Creating a Roleplay
[APP THREAD] L I M I N A L - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 11:34 pm by Athena Lionheart

September 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Similar topics
End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

[APP THREAD] L I M I N A L

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[APP THREAD] L I M I N A L - Page 2 Empty Re: [APP THREAD] L I M I N A L

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:25 pm

Sorry for double-posting, but she deserves the chance to expand her harem. (Lady Iliyana Mahon):
Name:
Lady Iliyana Mahon

Roleplay of Origin:
Irongale

Appearance:
[APP THREAD] L I M I N A L - Page 2 P2A3Mw5

Image of Eli Ayase from Love Live!. I own neither the art nor the character.

Personality:
Iliyana tries her best to be positive. She is extremely social, going out of her way to spend time with others, and knows most of her community. Her loyalty to her fellow Heijiki is strong, and her passion for keeping her culture intact is her main drive. She can often have a low work ethic for projects she doesn’t enjoy, and can get easily offended if someone comments negatively on the Heijiki, magic, or herself. This seems to have continued with her time with Irongale.

Biography:
Iliyana was born to Aquila and Clarise of the House of Mahon, a noble Heijiki family of the Kingdom of Albion. Her father ran a sizeable amount of assets in their village, and taught Iliyana how to manage their family’s responsibilities and wealth. Clarise was a necromancer, where Iliyana inherited her necromancy magic, and taught her how to wield it. Iliyana enjoyed a relatively carefree childhood until the Heijiki Exile, in which her people were forced to the Armani Desert for the crimes of dark magic. During the exile, Aquila and Clairse passed, leaving Iliyana alone with just her bodyguard, Raemin. Despite her losses, Iliyana knew she had to keep what was left of her race from falling into despair, and decided to devote herself to returning her people’s rights to them. When King Forevigor was cursed by a dark wizard, Iliyana joined the quest to save him, hoping her actions would shine a better light on the Heijiki race.

Possessions of Interest:
-Mahon Family Fan: Given to her by her mother, Iliyana carries this hand fan wherever she goes, be it pocket, sleeve, pack, or just around. Though not a weapon per say, it is used as a channel for her necromantic abilities.
-Backpack: Iliyana is in an adventure party after all, so it makes sense she’d carry a pack. This one has some bread, a bottle of water, another clean shirt, another pair of shorts, emergency gauze, and other random small objects.
-Clothes: Iliyana borrowed clothes for her adventure, and one can tell but how ill-fitting they are. She borrowed them from Princess Briony Forevigor, and Iliyana promises to pay her back for the outfit she ruined.

Abilities:

-Necromancy: Iliyana comes from the Mahon family of Heijiki, who are a long line of necromancers. Her mother taught her how to use these abilities, which include shadow-walking, shadow manipulation, shadow transfiguration, thought manipulation, corpse resurrection, and spirit communication. However, Iliyana finds that she is the best at her shadow magic, specifically walking, and has the ability to bring others with her. She rarely touches her thought manipulation, corpse resurrection, or spirit communication, either because she finds she doesn’t have any use for them, or that she isn’t very good at them.
-Diplomacy: Being her father’s daughter, Iliyana knows how to use words to her advantage. She has a knack for making friends and allies, and can sometimes talk her way out of bad situations.

Notable Relationships:
-Lord Aquila Mahon: Iliyana loved her father, and feels she learned a lot from him. She misses him dearly, and hopes she can honor his legacy.
-Lady Clarise Mahon: Iliyana loved her mother, and feels she learned a lot from her. She misses her dearly, and hopes she can honor her legacy.
-Raemin Naroni: Raemin is Iliyana’s bodyguard, and after the exile, only true companion. Though originally hired by Lord Aquila Mahon, Raemin stayed with Iliyana during the lowest points of her life. They both have a deep loyalty to one another, and are true friends.
-Karra Aldaine: A fellow Heijiki with a difficult past, Iliyana finds herself drawn to Karra’s firey charm. They’ve become good friends rather quickly, and leave an impression on one another.
-Irongale: She’s been traveling with the party known as Irongale for a few months. Though she doesn’t know them all very well, she would like to.
-Lord Tril: One of the only other living Heijiki nobles, Lord Tril is an arrogant, gluttonous, scandalous manwhore who thinks he and Iliyana will be married one day. If he wasn’t so powerful, Iliyana wouldn’t give him the time of day.

Strengths:
-Iliyana’s magic is very powerful and useful.
-She has skill in diplomacy and communication.
-She has some skill in leadership, but also in teamwork.

Weaknesses:
-Iliyana hasn’t reached all her magical potential yet.
-She doesn’t have any combat training.
-She’s often insecure of herself and her abilities.

Trivia:
-Iliyana actual has interesting genetics for her race. Not only is she a little over six feet tall, she’s also blonde. Most Heijiki have very dark or very light hair, usually jet black or stark white. Blonde hair is a genetic anomaly she received from her Mahon bloodline.
-Though just a noblewoman, it has been suggested by Heijiki such as Raemin and Karra that Iliyana could declare herself queen of the Armani Desert and be generally accepted with little resistance.
-So far, all named Mahons have been LGBT, even if the Albionian society’s obsession with blood purity keeps them squarely in the closet - Aquila was gay, Clarise aromantic, and Iliyana is bisexual.
-In the Irongale RP community, Iliyana is known for ability to have chemistry with just about any character, and is often shipped with a variety of other characters, including Raemin, Karra, all three of the Forevigor heirs, and even the resurrected Forevigor queen. Because of this, the concept of Iliyana having a harem came about originally as a joke, but now it seems a lot more likely to be canon.
Lady Senbonzakura
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian on Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:55 am

MY DEMIGOD/SATYR DUO:

Clayton Thornton
http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t1324p10-camp-half-blood-app-thread#130090

Adrian "Kinez" Kuznetsov
http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t1324p40-camp-half-blood-app-thread#130321

AND A NEW ONE?:

omae wa mou shindeiru:
Roleplay of Origin: None in particular, though he is essentially inspired from the Magnus Chase series

Name: Peter Brannon

Appearance: [APP THREAD] L I M I N A L - Page 2 WcfP8J7Tw2Ab09Ka6uA4bBthBVbLl1ruxoAcuVxqesmxVocBEsG4cuC8tB_1Z9TGkcrrD5ZTqdMrTcjZGxBw658QlZwzgKaa11-LfNtnAKH8cIvHK3M9OFRFLHn0oUU7RHQT8QFw

Personality: Peter has a nervous complex. Being dead aside, his shaky knowledge of his true origins means he has to distract himself in any way he can find, even if said distraction might end up killing him. He finds himself paranoid and uneasy around other demigods, almost like he has severe impostor syndrome, making it a little harder to relate to them.

Biography: Peter Brannon was born in the late 1990s to a seemingly well-enough couple in Springfield, MO. His life was apparently uninteresting, even as a latent demigod, until he attended his second year of college in Lawrence, KS. During this time, his sophomore year - and his life - was cut tragically short.

While walking home one night through the city, he heard a younger student struggling against someone apparently trying to assault her. But when Peter approached the man, he came face to face with a rotting husk of a human being - he could only describe him as a "zombie" before the two started to grapple with each other. In the fight, the girl who was supposedly being assaulted suddenly vanished, leading Peter to wonder if she was even real, or an illusion of some sort.

Eventually, Peter lost the upper hand, and the zombie-man (whom Peter found out later was a wight) got him in a choke hold. As he began to asphyxiate, another girl appeared, totally different from the first one. She drew a pair of sais from her side, engaging the wight and trying to get Peter free. However, the monster wouldn't let go, and by the time the girl was able to kill the wight, Peter Brannon was already dead.

Cursing to herself, the girl reached out and grabbed Peter's soul, giving a very watered-down explanation of what was going on - that her name was Sun Huang, she was a Valkyrie, he was now an einherji, and they were both going to Hotel Valhalla. Peter was understandably terribly confused even upon arrival, but quickly got familiar with his new surroundings and the reality of the gods.

After a year, Peter and Sun learned the circumstances of their meeting - the wight (or draugr) was sent by someone seeking to wreak some havoc in Valhalla. It worked, of course, since Sun as a Valkyrie interfered in a hero's death (though in good interest). Peter also eventually learned more about who he was - that his father was actually Odin. To discover something like that was harrowing for him, that his father was a completely different man from the one he knew, for one specific reason - he was the youngest in his family. Which meant, of course, that his mother apparently cheated on her husband.

Upon learning this, Peter quickly shut himself off from the other demigods. He felt dirty, wrong. A bastard. He wasn't "legitimate." His biological father led his mother, an otherwise good woman, astray. How could he do something like that? In a near-fervor, Peter took part in numerous activities around the Hotel such as combat, magic, language-learning, and more, just to take his mind away from who he really was. It began to get to the point where even his Valkyrie and floor-mates were growing a bit more distant by the week.

Possessions of Interest: Peter has a magical staff he uses for minor magical spells. His more favored weapon is the bag of runes he keeps at his side, a gift from Frigg - an apparent consolation prize.

Abilities:
Son of Odin: Peter Brannon is one of the children of the elder Æsir, and thus shares connection to him even in death. Most prominently, he's able to shape-shift into a variably sized raven (thanks to his jotunn lineage), as well as speak with them.
Einherji: As you might have guessed from his biography, Peter isn't just dead - he died a brave death, meaning he went to the semi-eternal hall of Valhalla, where the bravest warriors go to train for Ragnarök. Einherjar have enhanced combat skills, but it comes with a caveat; death outside of Valhalla means permanent death. You can't come back, not even if someone with necromancy tries to summon you.
Rune Magic: After training for a few years, Peter has gotten a good handle on the difficult art of runic powers, but he still has some way to go.

Notable Relationships: None, at least none in the Marches.

Strengths: Magic is my passion: Ever since learning about a whole new side of the universe, Peter has been almost obsessed with the ins and outs of Norse magic, particularly rune magic. As such, he's come quite a ways, especially for someone who's only been studying for two years now. Being dead and not having to sleep helps with that.
Search for the staff: Peter has become quite skilled in combat with his staff. Think the way Rey fights mixed with Japanese staff fighting.

Weaknesses: "I'm an outcast" he says as he hides himself away: Peter is so angry with his new perception of the past that he finds himself uncomfortable around other demigods. He much prefers the company of mortals, since they at least don't have to deal with the godly bullshit of being a demi-bastard.
Really, REALLY can't die: If Peter dies, his essence will fall into the Ginnungagap, the primordial void, and be irretrievable, even by necromantic means.****

Trivia: I was hoping to introduce Peter in an RPG in a similar vein to CHB, since he's still a part of the same universe. Along with Sun, I have another character outlined for the Norse side of the aisle, along with Roman and Egyptian. But I might hold off on those for now.

****This just reminded me... I have one more thing to post on the discussion thread. It's been something cooking in my brain for a while, just couldn't figure out how to establish it up until this point. New post for that coming soon!

Adrian
Administrator
Administrator

http://bit.ly/JxlCjs

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dylan Battle~ on Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:56 am

Roleplay of Origin: N/A Inspired by American Gods and the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (also AHS)
Name: Fortune Morningstar
Appearance:
Pic pic:
[APP THREAD] L I M I N A L - Page 2 47301e054de424a2de9d0f0bf78715cf
Personality:
Fortune is very passive, doesn't like to be addled with, and handles confrontation as violently as possible. He can be irrational at times, judgemental, vulgar, and otherwise heathen in his mannerisms. This is all due to the fact that he doesn't remember a time where he wasn't being insulted or used (and being the son of Satan might also be a bit of factor.)
It's worth noting that he does have a calmer side to him, just like any half-mortal, he can be very emotional, even empathetic, towards others. Very vengeful, pastoral, zealous, and nurturing.
Biography:
bio bio:
Fortune Morningstar is the twelth of the thirteen Sons of Lucifer Morningstar. He was never the favorite, and while he attended the Academy of Unseen Arts and made a great effort to hone his magical craft, he was always one step behind his brothers. Fortune, soon after leaving the comfort of his home, found his way into the arms of Hades, where he was more or less made into a Grim Reaper, while being the bridge between life and death for many a soul, Fortune found himself communicating with the Spirits in hopes of finding him a Purpose (something to keep him going, and away from the Pit.) The spirits decided that it would be optimal for him to use his gifts of Necromancy to help terminally ill patients.
His works took him all across the planet, from the Jungles of India, to the mountains of Nepal, to the hospitals of Manchester, where he helped comfort and work with the dying and deceased. He especially liked to work with children, cancer patients, as well as people on life support.
Fortune soon found himself in love with Fiona Fowl, daughter of Hades, who worked as a Medium in Amsterdam, it was whirlwind, and they've been together ever since.
On August 5th, sometime after the beginning of he 21st century, Fortune and Fiona were at the receiving in of an assassination. They've been living in the Dylan's Rose Garden in the Marches ever since.
Possessions of Interest: (This includes their weapons) The Eyes of Adonai: Fortune can see a person's aura and energy at will. Though it is uncomfortable now (here in the Marches) and under constant use it feels like electricity in his brain.
Abilities: (Supernatural or otherwise)
Necromancy: The ability to manipulate the forces of death, commune with the spirits, and invoke decay
Notable Relationships: (It might be good to consult others about this beforehand) Fiona Morningstar, his wife
Strengths:
- Death isn't a problem, or wasn't a problem, but it's a little weird here
- Evil things aren't new to him, darkness is an old friend he's familiar with
- He's very good with the spirits
Weaknesses:
- Holy things, holy fire, light, anything with a benevolent energy is vicious to his energy
- He's an emotional BASKET CASE
Trivia:
- Fortune Morningstar is based on Nico from PJ but also based on Raven from Teen Titans

Roleplay of Origin: N?A
Name: Fiona Morningstar
Appearance:
pic pic pic:
[APP THREAD] L I M I N A L - Page 2 Tumblr_o92g96XBZQ1uscmwko1_500
Personality:
Fiona is calm, gentile, ungrounded, seemingly effervescent, and doesn't like to think logically. She's a social butterly, but like her husband, she's less of a talker than most. She's not one to be easily provoked or angered, but when she is challenged she is very unforgiving, almost cruel.
Biography:
Fiona's childhood is unknown, the common assumption is that she comes from a witch mother, most likely a follower of Circe, she speaks German, Latin, Greek, Hebrew, French, and English fluently, but has an accent that's hard to pinpoint geographically. Fiona is magically versed in all types of Divination, and for a demigod, she has more divine blood in her than mortal.
Fiona, blessed with longevity, has lived most of her life entertaining mortals and the mundane with tellings of the future, and with that she's been able to avoid her father's affairs. Fiona doesn't have the best relationship with her father, and wasn't claimed until her powers came into full effect. Fiona met Fortune after telling him his death date, and he instantly fell in love with her and her vague outlook on life.
Possessions of Interest: (This includes their weapons)
Divination: Fiona can see through most timelines, past, present, and future. She can see death dates, life lines, sickness, disease, and danger
Magical Ability: The basics
Notable Relationships: (It might be good to consult others about this beforehand) Fortune Morningstar, husband
Strengths:
- She's not easily surprised
- She's stoic as f*ck
- Fiona can influence your chance of death, by "pushing you closer to the cliff"
Weaknesses:
- She's not immune to magic, of any sort
- She's stubborn as f*ck

Trivia:
- Fiona and Fortune are yin and yang
- Why didn't Fiona predict their deaths?

Roleplay of Origin: Earth (the Remix)
Name: Dylan L.
Appearance: I look like your average black boy, except prettier
Personality: Some would say spicy, others sassy, others say I'm awkward
Biography: I was born at an incredibly young aged, raised very young, I learned a lot at a young age, learned an entire language by the age of 2, I've been through a lot
Possessions of Interest: (This includes their weapons) The Claws of Eden: Can kill
Writing Abilities: I can write
Flesh Form: I have another body
Creation Inducement: I can make things by typing words
Basic Magic: You know ... the basics.
Notable Relationships: (It might be good to consult others about this beforehand) All of my characters
Strengths:
- Incredibly bad bitch
Weaknesses:
- He's, less magical than the others
Trivia:
- Omg, he's me!

~Dylan Battle~
Adept Creator
Adept Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:12 pm

Name: Writing, because my name is a noun

Appearance: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Personality: A hoe tbh

Biography: Raised in a religious environment before some extreme character development. Started writing at age 12 and hasn’t stopped since.

Possessions of Interest: Uh, I better have a sword.

Abilities: I’m presuming I have the same abilities as the other makers.

Notable Relationships: Relationships?? What are those???

Strengths: Pretty good writer, not too much of a dumb hoe. Genuinely brave, strong, and persistent. Good at restraining my emotions.

Weaknesses: Swords are my weakness. Got depression, social anxiety and ADHD. I will literally go off if you insult Zutara. Not as nice as I look, too good at restraining my emotions bc I age them like fine wine, self-confidence is so low that I have to constantly be great at everything in order to like myself.

Trivia: owo what’s this

"I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, and likewise the road to ruin."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Reading: The Traitor Baru Cormorant by Seth Dickinson
Currently Watching: Titans
WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian on Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:16 pm

@WritingBookworm wrote:Name: Writing, because my name is a noun

Appearance: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Personality: A hoe tbh

Biography: Raised in a religious environment before some extreme character development. Started writing at age 12 and hasn’t stopped since.

Possessions of Interest: Uh, I better have a sword.

Abilities: I’m presuming I have the same abilities as the other makers.

Notable Relationships: Relationships?? What are those???

Strengths: Pretty good writer, not too much of a dumb hoe. Genuinely brave, strong, and persistent. Good at restraining my emotions.

Weaknesses: Swords are my weakness. Got depression, social anxiety and ADHD. I will literally go off if you insult Zutara. Not as nice as I look, too good at restraining my emotions bc I age them like fine wine, self-confidence is so low that I have to constantly be great at everything in order to like myself.

Trivia: owo what’s this

you get nothing

jk welcome pal

Adrian
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Whitehawk on Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:10 pm

redacted my kids for personal reasons

Last edited by Captain Whitehawk on Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

sᴇᴘᴀʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅs, ᴀʟʟ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏsᴛ.

[APP THREAD] L I M I N A L - Page 2 Asphodel

ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ ɪs ᴏᴠᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀ ʙᴇɢɪɴs.

Captain Whitehawk
Captain Whitehawk
Adept Creator
Adept Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian on Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:23 am

DID I MENTION HE FALLS A LOT?:

Roleplay of Origin: None. He's my main PC from Guild Wars 2. So... yeah, we're doing this.

Name: Commander Caden Harcourt

Appearance: [APP THREAD] L I M I N A L - Page 2 Caden_10

Personality: A natural leader, if sometimes single-faceted and one-dimensional. A penchant for heroism and adventure. Dies from falls often.

Biography: Once a humble middle-class worker living with adopted parents in Divinity's Reach, with ancestral ties to the war-torn land of Ascalon. In six years, unites the main races and orders of Tyria, kills two Elder Dragons and a genocidal plant girl, survives permadeath, crushes a rogue god, and buries a lich king, with plans to stomp a third Elder Dragon in the near future. That is, if he can keep his ass out of the Mists long enough (spoilers he can't).

Possessions of Interest: He's got an axe and a magical torch to immolate his enemies.
[APP THREAD] L I M I N A L - Page 2 Caden_11
(dat quality tho, wtf happened)
Caden also possesses a glider, which he can use to glide and break large falls (which brings to question why he gets killed by falls so often anyways), and an aquabreather so he doesn't drown like an idiot.

Abilities:

• Mesmer - Mirage: Caden is part of the class Mesmer, meaning he can create up to three "Illusions" of himself to fight. Depending on the type (Clone or Phantasm), they can be used to attack or defend. Always disappear after battle.
  • As a Mirage, Caden can create illusory axes that cause minor damage. He can also "shadowstep" a short distance, though he can only do this three times before having to wait a period of time.
  • As a PC in Guild Wars 2, Caden can revive himself using Asuran waypoints that he has come into contact with. This is limited by his money (it requires a fee) and the actual presence of a waypoint, which may come hard to find in a place like the Marches.

Notable Relationships: In a love affair with destiny. Basically a dad to a teenage dragon, but she won't be appearing, most likely.

Strengths: Resilient. Brave. Happy to take charge if need be. Won't say no to a quest, even if it's an escort mission (they always walk too slow). Loyal to Queen Jennah.

Weaknesses: Squishy (he's a Mesmer, so armor isn't his strong suit). Has gravity problems. Doesn't always think of other people's opinions and feelings about a decision. Tends to think he's unstoppable because he cheated death, but if his body is destroyed before he can revive himself at a waypoint, then he's in big trouble.

Trivia: He's still convinced he's stuck in the Mists, which, he isn't technically wrong. Some key concepts of the Marches are modeled after the proto-reality, fractal-like Mists from GW. Except it's just about impossible to leave the Marches if you aren't a Maker. Also, he seems to have lost access to his mounts.

Adrian
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:27 pm

Electra Reynolds

Elias Carstairs

Gentry Yate

Alric Aldaine

Karra Aldaine

ZACHARIAS MY BOY

"I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, and likewise the road to ruin."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Reading: The Traitor Baru Cormorant by Seth Dickinson
Currently Watching: Titans
WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:56 pm

Callion the littlest mermaid

[APP THREAD] L I M I N A L - Page 2 YSSVP9Y
Sal
Sal
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian on Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:50 pm

Rolen the Drow:

Roleplay of Origin: none in particular - he's from a DnD campaign

Name: Rolen Alastair Liadon

Appearance: [APP THREAD] L I M I N A L - Page 2 8fbb7a92382c9f8ef47c870f1a8e8568
-...sort of. Rolen has white hair. He's got his arms, neck, and most of his face covered up for reasons he hates going into. He just tells people he has psoriasis and they mostly believe it.

Personality: Brooding, but alluring. High in charisma. Rarely talks, but when he does, people are always listening.

Biography: His dad was an asshole who beat him because of his... condition. So little Rolen ran away from home, keeping mostly to himself until he could trace his ancestry and learn he comes from a long line of sorcerers. He trained a bit with a Tiefling before joining a religious convent and quickly getting kicked out because he's a drow. Shortly after that, he found his current band of mates and has been adventuring with them for a while. That is, until he was duplicated and dropped into the Marches for some ungodly reason.

Possessions of Interest: One Arrow. It's a sword. Don't ask questions. He also has some bolts, but still no crossbow which enrages him to no end.

Abilities: Rolen is a sorcerer with dragon in his blood. He mainly sticks to elements, with lightning being his favored choice, but his knowledge of sorcery is large and useful. As a drow, he has excellent darkvision, and as an elf he has heightened senses. Lastly, he speaks five languages, only one of which will probably be useful here.

Notable Relationships: Nobody that he knows in the Marches.

Strengths:
-Rolen is rather slick. He's found himself quite good at making deals and allies when needed.
-He's also in tune with more divine and arcane forces.
-His ability with various weapons is also hard to match.
-Lastly, he's a perceptive fellow and able to spot things most normal people cannot.

Weaknesses:
-Sadly, Rolen is an introvert. He doesn't like talking to people even though he's good at it, and despite being part of an adventuring group he wants to be independent.
-Rolen is also a bit of a klutz. He's really good at drawing attention to himself and his allies when he doesn't mean to, which extends to fights.
-In addition, he's on the lower end of the physical strength spectrum.
-He's a bit squishy.

Trivia:
-Rolen is Chaotic Neutral.
-He has boots that can make him go fast af, and his veil that he wears is resistant to poison.
-He died once. He was brought back, but with magic comes a price...
-If anything happened to him I would kill everyone in this RPG and then myself.
-This form is rather abridged, since Rolen is very complex as a D&D character. So if I left anything out, then whoops

Adrian
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2