FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
Today at 3:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» A Tired Hiatus
Yesterday at 6:21 am by Adrian

» [APP THREAD] L I M I N A L
Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:27 pm by WritingBookworm

» ✮ app thread ✮ Danmachi
Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:28 am by LuciusCypher

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:02 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» « Asphodel »
Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:10 am by Michael DeathFlame

» Irongale [APPS THREAD!]
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:16 pm by Hime

» [RP THREAD] L I M I N A L
Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:21 am by Lady Senbonzakura

December 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Go down

Re: Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Post by Adrian on Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:06 am

~Aidec~

"Hey!" I shouted, marching over to the Ald Ruhn Thugs. Manhandling my daughter like that? Oh, they're gonna pay. One way or another.

"Leave my little girl alone!" I barked, grabbing at one of the Knights. "What the hell is going on here?!"

~Liam~

"NOOO!!" I shouted as I watched my sister fall. Ciel, please, please, by some miracle, let her be okay...

I turned to face Elewyn, my face heating up with rage. "You bastard. What the fuck is wrong with you? You killed Mr. Archambault? Why? What do you have against him? Against us? We haven't even done anything!"

Site Rules | Banner Submission | IR | Evergreen
Adrian
Administrator
Administrator

http://bit.ly/JxlCjs

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:11 am

"He was protecting all of you," the minister growled in reply. "He was encouraging this... Revolution by reforming Runite's Row right under the government's nose. Those who have no trust in their government deserve to die as traitors."

His finger twitched upon the trigger. "You and your friends will be no different."

- Bianca -

The Knight that my dad approached aggressively summoned his gun, pointing it him in order to get him to back off. He then pointed it towards me, buying my silence.

"These children attacked the minister and revealed the reformation of Runite's Row," he informed. "This is high treason."

✵ DANMACHI [coming soon!] ✵
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian on Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:17 am

~Liam~

I glanced at Circe, bewildered. What was he on?

"Who said anything about revolution? You know, I always had a bad feeling about you." At this point I just wanted to buy us some time. "You always hated the Row. My dad-"

I stopped myself. Better not incriminate myself any more than I already have. "...No. You might want to think twice about killing us."

~Aidec~

I blinked at the gun. It wasn't my first time being threatened with a bullet. These two-bit punks didn't have to go through what I did when I was half their age.

"Hang on, whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Children have just as much of a right to due process as adults." I folded my arms. "I strongly suggest you provide evidence right now."

Wow. I really felt like Elias. Am I ill?

Adrian
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:40 am

~Circe~

I froze as he pointed the gun at Bianca, not expecting him to just snap like that. I screamed as he threw her at the window and I rushed over when Liam told me too but I wasn’t quick enough,

My heart dropped as she fell from view but when I managed to look down she was...ok? Relief and confusion flooded through me but I really didn’t have time to think about it.

I met Liam’s eyes and shrugged, not knowing what to make of him, “You’re crazy, you can’t think you’d get away with killing uncle Resh or any of us.”

Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:01 am

-Irene-

I walked over to a table in the solarium set with a small square crystal vase. Placing a dozen cut peonies onto the table, I began to hum as I arranged the flowers in the vase, my hands moving swiftly.

-Teddy-

I came down a side staircase in the manor, my steps on the marble reverberating down the hall.

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:06 am

Ebony: Maybe ten seconds before Taylor flings open the door, Ben hot on her trails. "Hey Tay! What's up guys, long time no see."

"Musing over the whereabouts of sociopaths," Ben chimes in, leaning forward with his elbow against the doorframe. "You know, normal teenage gossip."

"Oh gods, good, I love being normal." My initial grin twitches down as I look over at Taylor. "Which loon are we talking about? We went from none to a bunch in a few days, it's getting hard to keep track."

Amanda: Why is that the Pale Ones have this odd fascination with forests? Even in the most civilized worlds it always pops up. Sure, there's the whole there-needs-to-be-oxygen-for-the-slaves-to-breathe thing, but it goes deeper than that. We always come back here, every once in a while, for one reason or another. It built up Chase's paranoia and hyper attachment; it's where that Seam whelp tied the knot with his bitch; and it's where my Yupik was given the opportunity to fuck a real woman for the first and last time in his life. Now here's Rose walking up the path, ready to take the bend and come across some old woman perched on a tree stump. Why is it always the woods?

It's peaceful, that's probably it. They can associate it with that kind of tranquility because they don't know any better. To them, the forest is a pretty thing to look at and escape into, where people discover themselves away from whatever paradise they have a privilege to name hell. It's equal parts infuriating and amusing. Infuriating because, as ever, they're fucking wrong on all accounts. Past the apple trees and sugar plumbs is nature, actual nature, and it's fucking brutal. But it's amusing because, well, it's ironic. They think this will be some interesting interaction, some nice "development" for the both of us before we're inevitably killed or reformed into upstanding slaves. In reality, this is the beginning of their end. Their world will die under Chaos and hellfire.

So let it be nature, then. Focus on the cute foxes running and yapping through the fields, if that's what you want to think of us as. We'll play the cartoon for as long as it takes. Once you realize it's different, we'll already be ripping your throat out.

Thanks so much to Lissy for the signature!
Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:14 pm

"The people will forgive a government that is working to protect them," the minister countered. "Now, forgiving a bunch of kids who are out to reestablish a tyrannous clan..."

A grin flashed across his face. His expression was grotesquely distorted, as if it were not of his own volition.

"That's an entirely different story."

- Bianca -

"There's no need for a trial when we saw the incident with our own eyes."

What? Are they going to lie in order to protect the minister?

"Convenient of you to show up at this time, Mr. Farenart." I could hear the gun click, and a sizeable lump formed in my throat. A ways back, my mother was struggling against the grasp of the pair of Ald Ruhn Knights that were ordered to seize her. "We have a few questions that I'm sure you would be more than happy to answer."

Another click of the gun.

"If you don't comply, I'm afraid we'll have to find a way to convince you."

✵ DANMACHI [coming soon!] ✵
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:16 pm

- Taylor -

I grin. “Loon for the day is the Puppetmaster.” I march back up the stairs, looking back every so often to make sure the Vrides are following. “I think I can actually figure out who he is.”

Rose paused when she found a woman atop a tree stump, black hair a stark contrast to her ghostly pale skin. She studied her for a moment, wondering for a moment whether or not to say anything. She decided she would. “Excuse me, ma’am. I’ve heard these parts of the forest are dangerous.”

"You rise with the moon, I rise with the sun."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Writing: Fallen Star
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:17 pm

~Circe~

A surge of anger ran through me. This guy was insulting the Row, insulting our parents, and insulting us.

Clenching my fists I glared at him, "It is not tyrannous! They helped people, more so than you ever have."

Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian on Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:52 pm

~Aidec~

I stared coolly down the barrel of the gun.

"Put your weapon down, son. A real man wouldn't use violence unless it was absolutely necessary." I looked back at my wife, who was struggling against more Knights. This was a mess. And there were still two children unaccounted for.

"First, I'd like to know where my son is. He went with the rest of you, yes? And yet he and his friend aren't here. I don't pay taxes for you to be shit at your job. Sir."

~Liam~

"Just let us go! We're kids. You're really going to murder a bunch of useless kids?" Obviously we weren't useless, but I wanted to appeal to him someway. Gods, why was this happening?

Adrian
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next