FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
Today at 3:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» A Tired Hiatus
Yesterday at 6:21 am by Adrian

» [APP THREAD] L I M I N A L
Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:27 pm by WritingBookworm

» ✮ app thread ✮ Danmachi
Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:28 am by LuciusCypher

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:02 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» « Asphodel »
Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:10 am by Michael DeathFlame

» Irongale [APPS THREAD!]
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:16 pm by Hime

» [RP THREAD] L I M I N A L
Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:21 am by Lady Senbonzakura

December 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Re: Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Post by boyhoy on Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:52 am

~Cade~
I glance behind me briefly before turning my attention towards the others again. "Someone found the house, apparently she is a fan of the Row. Said she got attacked by. . . lizard people outside," I inform my love interest, tone flat and unassuming.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:00 am

- Bianca -

"Lizard people?" I repeated, aghast by this revelation. "Are there lizard people in N'al Ren? And she's a fan of the Row? ...Is she delirious? Maybe she hit her head on something..."

✵ DANMACHI [coming soon!] ✵
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:04 am

~Cade~
"Those are all valid questions, none of which I know the answers to," I admit, turning to face her once more and dropping my tone slightly.

"Are you sure you're alright? After everything that happened. . ." I trail off, briefly meeting her eyes to scan for emotion hiding within.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:11 am

- Bianca -

I flushed at the sudden attention. My gaze fell to the floor when Cade began to assess my expression, as I suddenly felt shyer than usual.

Was I alright? I didn't know. It's only been a day or so since everything went down at the capital. Raiden killing someone was an event I never thought I'd see... Or, in this case, cause. I was in a constant state of vague nausea, likely from the guilt that felt like a rock in my stomach.

"Y-Yeah, of course," I answered him finally, bringing my eyes to meet his with much difficulty. "I'm just overwhelmed is all."

Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:22 am

~Cade~
It was apparent how flustered she was becoming at the questioning, whether it be from the attention or from being required to answer with the crowd around I was unsure. I reach a hand forward in an attempt to soothe her, only to hesitate and instead raise it hurriedly to scratch behind my head, ears tinting with heat at the thought.

"I understand. I don't suppose any of us were expecting things to go this way and we've had to move quickly with no time to process."

I pause for a few moments, letting the words hang and unsure of how to say what I wanted. Eventually, I clear my throat and look to her eyes once more. "I just want you to know that I'm here if you need anything, alright? You said earlier that we're not alone; I just want you to remember that as well."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:48 pm

Ebony: I feel like stepping forward for some reason to help out Ken, even though I got nothing much to add. I stop when the front door opens for the second time in the past few minutes, but this time I recognize the two people there. “Spirits,” Dad mutters under his breath, blue-purple eyes following the drops of blood over to where the new guy is. “You need help, Ken?”

I turn back to Landon, but as soon as Dad came in he decided it’d be a good idea to find Arthur now. Fine with me. Instead of looking back at Ken though, my eyes get caught on someone else. “Hey, Raiden, could I grab you for a minute?”

Ben: After finding my room I tried to find Ebony or Taylor. One of them’s in The common room, around way too many people. Thankfully, Taylor comes through. I make the longer trek through the grass towards her, hands tucked loosely in my pockets. Looks like she’s just about done on the phone, whatever that was for. I could make a guess. “Leads?”

Rufus: “Vride is largely a pacifist. He’ll avoid losing control of possible. We’ll have to hope he still has some self control.” I stop, watch her looo over the picture. “I apologize, but I need to ask. I’m completely against encouraging and placing minors in combat zones for personal gain. I don’t want to be as hypocritical as the Row. You seem... well, young, physically.”

Thanks so much to Lissy for the signature!
Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:01 pm

- Kendra -

I can’t help but smile when Dad comes in, followed shortly by Mom. “I think all we need is to wash and bandage the cut.” I gesture to the girl’s leg. “But you’re more experienced than me. Can you double check?”

- Taylor -

“Trying.” I lower the phone for a second. “I got the witness’s number from the reporter, but he hasn’t picked up yet.”

“Good observation.” She didn’t want to tell him anything, but she couldn’t let herself be kept from combat either. She settled on saying, “The key word is physically, Mr. Day.”

"You rise with the moon, I rise with the sun."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Writing: Fallen Star
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciusCypher on Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:41 pm

"Ah, they're not lizard people. At least not like, bipedal or anything. They're more like lizard-wolves I guess?" I called out as new guests were showing up. Well, I guess I'm the guest here actually. More people came to check on my wound but honestly I think I'm fine now. As long as I don't tear off my leg or something, I could probably even go back out there and fight off the lizard monsters.

Annabeth turned to sit up, patting her leg to show it was fine. "I appreciate the patch up, but I really think I should go get my dog now. Oh! But I need fuel for my truck! I don't suppose you guys have a jerrycan and some gasoline you could spare? If not, I could probably rig one up."
LuciusCypher

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:29 pm

- Bianca -

My expression eased into a soft yet grateful smile. "Thank you, Cade," I said gently. "I really appreciate it."

- Raiden -

I entered the room, evidently half-asleep. It wasn't like sleeping was going to be easy after the events of the past few days, but it's exponentially harder when more weird shit was going on.

"What the fu..." My words stopped when I saw adults present at the scene. "...Hell is going on?"

There stood an unfamiliar girl, which automatically made me suspicious.

"Who is this?"

Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:06 pm

~Liatris~

I had taken up a spot on the arm of one of the chairs, snorting as I heard Raiden, "Nice catch, dude."

I look back over at the girl, "A fan of the Row, apparently. She got hurt so they're fixing her up."

Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next