FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
Today at 3:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» A Tired Hiatus
Yesterday at 6:21 am by Adrian

» [APP THREAD] L I M I N A L
Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:27 pm by WritingBookworm

» ✮ app thread ✮ Danmachi
Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:28 am by LuciusCypher

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:02 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» « Asphodel »
Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:10 am by Michael DeathFlame

» Irongale [APPS THREAD!]
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:16 pm by Hime

» [RP THREAD] L I M I N A L
Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:21 am by Lady Senbonzakura

December 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Re: Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Post by WritingBookworm on Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:13 am

- Kendra -

“Don’t worry, my sister and some of the others will find your dog,” I reassure. “Now, can you tell me exactly what happened to your leg?”

"You rise with the moon, I rise with the sun."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Writing: Fallen Star
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciusCypher on Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:55 pm

Anna smiled, but shook her head. "Mash isn't good with strangers. Besides, this wound isn't so bad that I can't walk. It was just a scratch." She looked over to the person who asked her about her leg. "Like I said, just a scratch. I fought the lizard monsters near the river. They climbed underneath and one grabbed at my leg, but I dodged before they could get a hold. They did cut me, but once I ran away they didn't bother to give chase. In any case I'd still need to go with you to lead you back to my truck. I doubt they'll try and come after all of us if they know I'm trouble; they might be as smart as animals, but even they're not so stupid as to risk more of their own trying to try and eat us."
LuciusCypher

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:45 pm

Ebony: I give him a grin for that. "Yeah, I wouldn't worry about that too bad. Besides, if they show up again, we'll show them the way out."

Rufus: "Before I rose to national prominence, I was a local leader here decades ago. Politics here are so much simpler here than elsewhere, mostly due to our size and our people. We never faced anything truly dire until Antivoleus landed."

It would be easier to fixate on something other than her while I'm talking about this. So long as her connect to Rundial isn't a lie, she's much older than she looks. Still, she looks so childish. With the story of the disaster forming in my throat, the color of her hair fades to black, her skin darkens, her cheeks widen. But it's been that way any time I see a child around the anniversary. I've lived half of my life seeing Romaine's ghost. I stopped looking away years ago.

"I decided with the others that immediate surrender was our only feasibly option. Our militia couldn't handle his army, let alone him. Resistance would only heighten our suffering concluding our defeat. The Row, however, disagreed. Natasha Reaves and Ebony Marachelle refused his surrender without consulting us, and before I could do anything the juns started fighting."

I pause only to relieve the screaming kettle from its place on the stove. "It took me several days to recover the bodies of my children. It took another month to oust Antivoleus from our temple. It's taken me a lifetime to even put a damn one of them in front of a jury."

I walk briskly from the stove to her seat, handing her one of the two steaming cups before sitting down myself. "The Row can't exist as it does now. They operate on their own, by their own terms, without any democratically elected office to supervise them or keep them in check. And we're giving this power to children predominantly who can be as young as twelve; we don't even permit Knights to serve until eighteen. It's a disservice to these children at best, and a ticking time bomb for our nation at worst. Clearly the latter is the case now."

A chuckle rumbles from my gut, but it does little to even the lines in my face. "I'm sorry for the ramble. Essentially, I don't want to destroy the Row if possible, but simply reform them, keep them under the control of the government. Unfortunately, that's no longer possible."

Thanks so much to Lissy for the signature!
Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:16 pm

- Kendra -

Timid Kendra? The Kendra that’s always around the Row? Yup, she’s gone again. “Sure, you can lead us to your dog. But you will do that after I treat you.” I hold up a finger before she even has the opportunity to protest, my high ponytail brushing against the nape of my neck. “I don’t care how deep the cut is, because the depth of the cut isn’t the problem. The problem is infection, and any cut, no matter how shallow, can get infected — especially if you go back out into the woods without any treatment. Let me take one minute to rinse and bandage your cut, and then you can get your dog. Okay?”

“So if you don’t think reform is possible,” she said, “what do you want to do?”

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:34 pm

Rufus: I shrug my shoulders. "The current members are criminals now. They should be treated as such. Those who stand by the younger Archambault are complicit in the murder of the prime minister. If possible, they should be arrested and charged. If they refuse to cooperate, force will become necessary."

I dab my spoon in a jar of honey, mixing it into my tea. "I'm not a proponent of violence under most circumstances. I've seen enough of it. I don't want to be the cause of it. With this Puppetmaster running rampant I'd prefer to avoid more fighting. But the Row can't exist as it does now, and its members must face justice."

Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:21 pm

“And what were you hoping I could do about it? I kill Juns, not teenagers.”

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:49 am

Rufus: "I don't want you to kill anyone, if possible. If it comes to force, however, there will be more than teenagers to deal with." I rifle through some papers I have the coffee table between us before producing the black-and-white image Spiterwetch supplied me with. "It seems past members of the Row have returned as well. If the Yupik Vride is involved, Natasha Reaves will be as well. I would never ask someone to fight the Chaos jun. However, if the Row fights back, the Panther jun will be there."

Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:00 pm

She held the photograph between her fingers. She should have observed everyone in the photo, but she fixated on the brunette alongside the Chaos Host. She was, of course, older, with creases wrinkling her forehead and her hair shorter. But she would always recognize that face.

She passed the photo back to him. “None of them will give up without a fight.”

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:59 pm

~Cade~
Seeing as how Kendra ignores my offer of assistance, I step back a few paces to give her space. She completes her work and begins conversing with the new arrival while I listen from my spot nearby. I pull the staff off my back and spin it in front of me before placing it on the ground like a walking stick and leaning casually against it, my posture relaxed and at ease. To others it may appear nonchalant but I was ready to strike at a moment's notice.

My mom had told me plenty of stories of new arrivals joining the Row, but she also told me of unsavory types who manipulated the members during her time. Kendra may be willing to trust this new person out of nowhere, but I was not as gracious. Appearing to us suddenly in such an obscure location after all the events of last night, claiming to be attacked by something we have not experienced, and wanting to lead us back to a location we know nothing about? Kendra was a fool is she was putting her trust so easily in that.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:47 am

- Bianca -

The commotion had kept me from settling down. Most of the adults seemed to doze off easily, especially my mother and Laylet, but I just... Couldn't. My mind was racing, focused on what Ciel had in store for us now.

I approached from behind Cade, yawning softly. "What's going on?" I asked.

✵ DANMACHI [coming soon!] ✵
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next