FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
Today at 3:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» A Tired Hiatus
Yesterday at 6:21 am by Adrian

» [APP THREAD] L I M I N A L
Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:27 pm by WritingBookworm

» ✮ app thread ✮ Danmachi
Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:28 am by LuciusCypher

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:02 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» « Asphodel »
Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:10 am by Michael DeathFlame

» Irongale [APPS THREAD!]
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:16 pm by Hime

» [RP THREAD] L I M I N A L
Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:21 am by Lady Senbonzakura

December 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

Re: Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:55 pm

- Tadashi -

“I want you to do what you want to do,” I say. “Either way, you will not anger me.”

"You rise with the moon, I rise with the sun."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Writing: Fallen Star
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fix-It on Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:58 pm

~ Fuyu ~
I sigh dejectedly. "I suppose I will go, then. I am just worried. What if something happens and i'm not here?"

thank you so much athena!:

Fix-It
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

https://lesbianfroggy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:22 pm

~Seth~

I reached home after walking the mile or so from that lady's house. I drop my bag full of the old butler's clothes and whatever else I needed for the mission in the hallway. The cigarette burns to ashes in front of my lips and I let it fall into the sink as I move along through the apartment. Another soon joins it, sparking to life as I light a match near the end of it. I slowly move to sit in an over used armchair, breathing in the nicotine and letting the smoke move slowly from my lips.

For many this is the moment to pray to whatever God they worship for forgiveness. But in the loneliness of this place I pray to my dear Sophia. Sophia and our daughter Katria, whom I loved with all my heart. I pray to them for forgiveness. I pray that they understand the choices I am making in wake of their death. Day after day I would pray to the loves of my life, but today I ask of something specific. I ask that they forgive the death of the man I had never met before. That they understand the reason I committed such an act. That they understand why I took this man's life.

Everything was for their sake. The death, the heartbreak, all of it was to avenge their death that the Federation caused. I could only hope and pray that they could see this. I had been a part of so many deaths and abductions and it was all for them, but...

Tears still fell down my cheeks as I sat in front of the television. All of this I did for them, but would they ever see the gesture as something more than evil?

Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:51 pm

- Tadashi -

I elbow her. Not something a Prince should do, but since when do I care about the rules? “Then it won’t be your fault, silly.”

File No. 1111
Interview between Soul Leader Darren Blackburn and Cassia Mason

Darren: [continued from Page 1] The Soulshield resonated with you. It saw you as a potential Soul Leader.

Cassia: A what?

Darren: A Soul Leader is the one to lead the Soul Reg—

Cassia: Yeah yeah, I know. I’m just confused. Why would it choose me? It has to be a mistake.

Darren: Soulblades do not make mistakes.

Cassia: [She snorts] You’re talking about them like they’re people.

Darren: Lacrima may not be people, but they are not quite inanimate minerals, either. We’re not much closer to understanding lacrima than we were three-hundred years ago, but what we do know is that, in a way, they have a mind of their own —

Cassia: No offense, but do you realize how freaking creepy that sounds?

Darren: [He laughs] I assure you, Miss Mason, lacrima is not quite so frightening.

Cassia: Tell that to Kami and Abalos. They nearly got wiped out thanks to lacrima, didn’t they?

Darren: That was long ago. My point is, the Soulblades choose the wielder, and I think the Soulshield just chose you. We will, of course, still go through with the Choosing, which is when we test our candidates.

Cassia: I know what the Choosing is.

Darren: See, we summon each of the — oh, about a hundred or so — people, privately test their resonances in groups, and see which people have the strongest resonances. The ones with the strongest resonance will most likely go on to be in the Soul Regi—

Cassia: Look, I don’t mean to interrupt, but I KNOW what a choosing is, Darren, you don’t have to explain it to me.

Darren: Of-Of course. Well, what I want to do is to test you as a candidate. It’s possible that someone else may have a stronger resonance with the Soulshield. But after what I saw today . . . I doubt that’ll happen. You could be a shoo-in, provided the Prime Minister agrees to your candidacy.

Cassia: And provided I agree to it as well.

Darren: Why wouldn’t you?

Cassia: I . . .

Darren: I know it’s a sudden decision. Sleep on it, Miss Mason. I do need an answer by tomorrow morning, since that’s when the Choosing is. Until then, have a good evening. We’re done here.

TIMESKIP TO THE NEXT DAY

- Cassia -

Athyl wouldn’t want me to waste away in a cell. That’s the only reason why I’m here.

I recline on one of the many chairs in the lobby, watching several other candidates file in. Lots of them look so nice, with ties cinched around mens’ throats and women sporting hairdos so elaborate that there’s no way they weren’t done by an attendant. And then there’s me, in the same beanie and clothing I was wearing the day I got arrested.

At least it’s not the prison jumpsuit. Still, I feel dwarfed by the domed ceiling and spacious floor. Everything’s so polished, and I’m so me that it’s hard not to feel out of place here. Hopefully this Choosing thingy doesn’t take long. Who knows? Maybe I won’t even be chosen as Soul Leader, and then I can go on my merry way.

"You rise with the moon, I rise with the sun."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Writing: Fallen Star
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fix-It on Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:12 pm

~ Fuyu ~
This certainly is overwhelming... I stand close to a wall -- not against it, mind you. I may not have my mask, and I might not be on duty, but there is still no excuse to act unprofessional. I tug on my sleeve and shift uncomfortably.

Not even a full day has passed and my mind is already wandering to the Prince. His words last night hadn't done much to ease my anxieties. How can he be so casual? Does he not understand the risk? I tilt my gaze to the ground and force myself into a different mindset for the time being. I haven't been out in public without my mask or uniform in years. I feel so exposed, and the bright red oriental dress the Princess had given me as a parting gift doesn't do much to draw attention away, either. At least it isn't glaringly Kamese, though. It could almost pass as a Miramakian design. I almost could fit in here. Almost.

thank you so much athena!:

Fix-It
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

https://lesbianfroggy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:54 pm

When No'sha entered the room, they almost completely froze. The crowded room was packed with people, well dressed people, and it reminded them suddenly of the auction house. Tugging slightly on the giant coat swallowing their frame, they tried to distance themself from any memories and dashed for an unoccupied corner of the room. The collar of the coat was matted from years of use, but was still as soft and warm as Taren, of whom it truly belongs. No'sha was only away from their father for a few hours, and they already missed his presence.

Feeling said collar rub up against their cheek, No'sha pulled out their own personal communication device, and typed a message to their father:

I'm here.

After a minute or so, Taren replied:

Good. What do you see?

People dressed nice, mostly sitting. Except for the girl in the red dress. She looks as stiff as a pole.

No'sha took a glance around the room again, paying more attention this time around. Their eye landed on a girl with blue hair.

And there's a girl in a [sopa].
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox on Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:03 am

Laure-

- Before Timeskip -

I sit down and nod approvingly "Information is always important."

- Now -

I glance around the room I'm standing in with all of the other candidates.  Almost all of them look Miramakian, unsurprisingly, and those who don't look Kamese or Abelonian instead; all Federation, basically.

I'm dressed in my dress uniform, ironed and prepared so that it looks perfect.  The only thing I wear outside of the requirements is a small ring on my finger made in Saaran design.  It was a gift from my father, right before he died.

I pay close attention to those around me.  While I was a Federation citizen, and certainly Miramaki was my home, I had gotten use to some amount of abuse brought about by the hostility between my ancestral home and the Federation.  This room felt like a distillation of Federation loyalists, so if anyone was going to be hostile to me, they would be here.

Last edited by Paradox on Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Paradox
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian on Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:22 am

~Zhoten~

It took me an hour to clean my desk up. But I finally did it, just in time for the candidates to start filing into the lobby.

Naturally, I wanted to see who I might be working with for the next few years, so I hustled my way through the headquarters down to the lobby, slowly opening the door just enough to peek my head through.

And, of course, they were all dressed so nice! This one girl had a gorgeous red dress, it seemed like it caught everyone's eye. But in a good way, you know. Another person was wearing a large coat that almost hung off of their frame, but it looked cozy. This other guy had on a very well-groomed suit. It almost made me wish I had dressed up a little better. But my jacket and pants worked just fine.

There was another girl though, one that looked a little more... harder than the others. Like she just broke out of prison. Then I realized - she was probably the prisoner Galexa told me about. I didn't blame her for not having any dressy clothes. She was probably happy just to be out of her cell. I know I would. I've seen prisons here on Miramaki, and, well, they're not enjoyable.

As I leaned closer out the door, my jacket hung open a little bit, and I felt something sliding out of my inner pocket. Too late, I watched as my metal flask fell out and clatter to the floor, the noise echoing off the walls.

"Shit," I muttered, quickly looking back up to see if anyone had noticed. I've been here for so long, yet I was never entirely sure if alcohol was, you know, allowed on the premises.

Site Rules | Banner Submission | IR | Evergreen
Adrian
Administrator
Administrator

http://bit.ly/JxlCjs

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid on Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:19 pm

-Before Timeskip-

Conrad shrugged.
"Yeah, but it's useless without boots on the ground to back it up."

-After Timeskip-

Conrad entered the room not far behind Laure, looking sharp in his standard Federation dress uniform. He glanced across the room as he brushed a loose strand of hair away from his eye, carefully observing all the prospective candidates. Most were Miramakian, most were military, but a few stood out. The girl in the traditional Kamese dress looked splendid, though she didn't seem to think so. Two others stood out, an individual of ambiguous gender wearing an enormous, well-worn coat, and a girl who looked like she came straight out of the slums.

It's not hard to pick out the interesting ones.

Besides them, the only one that stood out was Laure, and only because Conrad had spoken to him on the shuttle. He consider sitting but ultimately decided against it, and opted to stand with his back to the wall away from anyone in particular.

No sense scoping anyone out until I know who's getting in or not.

"...then maybe you should reevaluate your definition of stupidity."
Thank you Fix-it for the amazing signature!
Also, thank you so much ~Hermione~ for last year's awesome Marcel signature!
Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:48 pm

{ Nora }

I didn't wear a dress or casual clothes, instead I chose to dress in the uniform the Federation had provided for me in hopes to represent my new-found place as one of their own. I also wanted to blend in, as much as I possibly could really. I didn't want to seem out of place--

Like the girl who was very, very clearly from a place I knew all to well.

I couldn't help but gravitate towards her direction.

Isn't it lovely,
all alone?

Heart made of glass,
my mind of stone.

Sal
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content